Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

I would like to see GBX get on a big name exchange. Smiley

gbx is planed to enter on HitBtc in the end of March 2018

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

I am stay tuned, keep patiently and wait for more news in the second quarter of the year of 2018. Hope that in the second quarter, we will witness two or more exchanges listing Gobyte on their platforms, and it might be better if those ones are big, good exchanges.
Most of the big exchanges ask for business/company registration number, address and contact phone. So we might have to register "GoByte" as a business. Who knows.
Let's go to graviex.net exchange, Dev
Here you go
https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-listing-rules
Hi. Unfortunately I don't find it attractive.
We will announce new exchanges in the day we are listed, not earlier. So make sure you follow us.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

We added GoByte to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about GoByte and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support GBX so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your GBX addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in GBX from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the GoByte profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the GoByte project!

If you are a member of the GoByte core team, you can manage the GoByte profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the GoByte profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Nice app. Thank you.

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

We added GoByte to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about GoByte and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support GBX so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your GBX addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in GBX from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the GoByte profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the GoByte project!

If you are a member of the GoByte core team, you can manage the GoByte profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the GoByte profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Yes, this is a great application only it does not come to me from the first time what can be a problem advise what to do? IOS

vinhlongdp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

snip
Wow, Gobyte has been added on cheddur platform, which has grown very fast in the last few weeks. Hopefully, the platform will spread Gobyte out and go further a little bit.
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

snip
Wow, Gobyte has been added on cheddur platform, which has grown very fast in the last few weeks. Hopefully, the platform will spread Gobyte out and go further a little bit.
Business Development will do. ^_^
But huge thanks to the Cheddur team for adding us.

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

nice project to see and want to follow it closely,ill be looking forward to see more thing happen in this project,hope will be running it well  Wink
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

I am stay tuned, keep patiently and wait for more news in the second quarter of the year of 2018. Hope that in the second quarter, we will witness two or more exchanges listing Gobyte on their platforms, and it might be better if those ones are big, good exchanges.
Most of the big exchanges ask for business/company registration number, address and contact phone. So we might have to register "GoByte" as a business. Who knows.

something like a gobyte foundation?

<insert whatever tech name here> LLC

"we build and provide software to interact with the open source project of go byte"

Cool

Then you have to fund terrorists masquerading as guberment via taxation, how do you plan to generate income to warrant the taxation...

Grow brains!!!

You do realize there are a lot of companies out there that have registered and then interact in parallel with a blockchain that is open source code? Sheez go fud somewhere else newb.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Where are the traders who use the decentralised exchange where you hold your keys at Barterdex???
StrevX

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

BIG WARNING – MY COINS WERE STOLEN when I trusted some stranger on internet !
I was helping a friend to set up a GoByte masternode. We got some problems with the set up. I searched for help, and I got contact with someone called “Dev” via Discord and he said he could help me with the masternode set up via TeamViewer. We got in contact via TeamViewer and he was very friendly and said he could help me with my problem with the masternode. But instead he hacked my wallet and transferred and stole 1000 GBX from my wallet and logged of and logged out of discord and deleted his user I think. I have the wallet number where he transferred the coins and I have his TeamViewer number in the Teamviewer log. Can someone help me to get my coins back? It wasn’t even my coins, it was my friend’s coin, and now I own him 1000 GBX.
I really hope the thief need the money for something very important like food and clothes. I feel so naive and stupid and I am really amazed how I was so stupid and let him in with Teamviewer on my computer. I really hope Gobyte emplyees could hand out some good information how to use and setup the Masternodes so nobody else won’t get their gobytes stolen while trying to find help from strangers.
I would be happy to get Gobyte donations to help my friend to get his masternode quickly up and running. My friends donation address would be:

Gobyte adress(GBX wallet) : GLd1nJd9wpJVVYs9GQKrH8fNVyHsqDmruK

Big thanks if someone bothers to support … and never let anyone connect your computer with Teamviever….
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

I want to clarify about the KYC for bounty - it is still possible to go through or has already reached the deadline?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

I was helping a friend to set up a GoByte masternode. We got some problems with the set up. I searched for help, and I got contact with someone called “Dev” via Discord and he said he could help me with the masternode set up via TeamViewer. We got in contact via TeamViewer and he was very friendly and said he could help me with my problem with the masternode. But instead he hacked my wallet and transferred and stole 1000 GBX from my wallet and logged of and logged out of discord and deleted his user I think. I have the wallet number where he transferred the coins and I have his TeamViewer number in the Teamviewer log. Can someone help me to get my coins back? It wasn’t even my coins, it was my friend’s coin, and now I own him 1000 GBX.
I really hope the thief need the money for something very important like food and clothes. I feel so naive and stupid and I am really amazed how I was so stupid and let him in with Teamviewer on my computer. I really hope Gobyte emplyees could hand out some good information how to use and setup the Masternodes so nobody else won’t get their gobytes stolen while trying to find help from strangers.
I would be happy to get Gobyte donations to help my friend to get his masternode quickly up and running. My friends donation address would be:

Big thanks if someone bothers to support … and never let anyone connect your computer with Teamviever….

Sucks man, very sorry about you're loss...or you're friends loss that is. Important lesson here is obviously to be very cautious when dealing with anyone that says they will help you set up a masternode. Good luck hope you find a way to supplement the losses for you're friend
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

I want to clarify about the KYC for bounty - it is still possible to go through or has already reached the deadline?
There are no open bounties.

dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Is any planned, could you share?
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

Is any planned, could you share?
There is one planned. We will open an email address where the community can send us their concepts/designs of a new GoByte wallet, where they can re-arrange the tabs, buttons or even remove or add some. But no ETA for now.

WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

I don't want to be mean, but this is also a little bit suspicious from your side. Why is this your very first post on bitcointalk? Getting involved with a masternode coin, having no clue about anything and letting someone via discord get in touch with you to help you, this is a weird story my friend.

Who the hell would let someone connect via team viewer to your computer if you have no clue who that person is? Cheesy if it's true, you deserved to be scammed.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

There is one planned. We will open an email address where the community can send us their concepts/designs of a new GoByte wallet, where they can re-arrange the tabs, buttons or even remove or add some. But no ETA for now.
Excellent! Personally, it will be good for the Gobyte project in general if we can integrate new feature for the coin and its users. Something like sending coins through emails without needs to have available addresses of receivers. I also give you link to Byteball project, that has already had this feature for their customers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.18160
Hope that my idea help the project and I wish you will re-open Gobyte signature campaign in the future.
Have you had plan for reopening Gobyte signature campaign?
Excellent! Personally, it will be good for the Gobyte project in general if we can integrate new feature for the coin and its users. Something like sending coins through emails without needs to have available addresses of receivers

- We will have that for emails and phone numbers (mobile app) on the GoByte Pay module.

StrevX

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

I don't want to be mean, but this is also a little bit suspicious from your side. Why is this your very first post on bitcointalk? Getting involved with a masternode coin, having no clue about anything and letting someone via discord get in touch with you to help you, this is a weird story my friend.

Who the hell would let someone connect via team viewer to your computer if you have no clue who that person is? Cheesy if it's true, you deserved to be scammed.

Of course I deserve to get scammed but I had chatted so long to get help with this scammer so I started to trust him. I have got a lot of help from others in Discord earlier and have 2 running nodes. I was so stupid to trust this person. I am very new to this cryptobusiness and I do all mistakes that is possible.
I watched the youtube tutorial for masternodes and read on the gobyte.network but still needed help for this friends masternode of some reason it didnt work. He bougt vultr vps and I use hetzner and vultrn on my own 2 nodes and both work. I just wanted to report this happening so gobyte maybe could make a good info about how to make those masternodes easy. I feel there is some kind of competition and its not easy to get help either. So that why I trusted a stranger who made med open my teamviewer ,because I thought he really was supposed to help me. Its the way it works, if you want something you start to look for help on the internet and get scammed in the end.

So the main wish is to have a easy solution to make masternodes in gobyte. Thats all I ask for. Donations is just if you feel sorry for a naive stupid idiot like me....
StrevX

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

This is my last payout from masternode. Node is running enabled and masternode status ok. Is it a delay?
I expected a new payout 28th or 29th march. Anyone else experienced this? I am also mining a lot and all mining payouts comes regulary as they should.
Wallet works perfect.

Date: 26.03.2018 03:48
Source: Generated
Credit: 7.50000000 GBX
Net amount: +7.50000000 GBX
Levinzzz

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Is there any news on the hitbtc account?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: