Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:47:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we Need Altcoin?  (Read 23619 times)
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

A healthy competition is not necessarily a bad thing. In my own opinion, Altcoins are what made Bitcoin the Bitcoin today.
I personally I need altcoin because as a different currency altcoin has a separate purpose for altcoin and altcoin many more users will be good for bitcoin and more profit by having altcoin now..
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Of course we do, BTC is useless other than as a store of wealth. Even a gold bar can be used to at least smash over someones head if you need it to.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Of course we need altcoin. Without them, how would we be able to speculate and make a profit at the expense of those less fortunate who invest recklessly?
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Of course we do. As a trader I need altcoin to trade to so I can choose where to put my money when its on the move to pump.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

Of course we need altcoin. Without them, how would we be able to speculate and make a profit at the expense of those less fortunate who invest recklessly?

Of course we do. As a trader I need altcoin to trade to so I can choose where to put my money when its on the move to pump.

Those are very selfish statements.. I totally understand your point of view, but altcoins have to be much more than just a vehicle for financial speculation.

We we thing only about profit, profit, profit, how are we any different from the Wall Street mafia how's been ruining the world?

Altcoins are in fact leading the way in many blockchain practical applications. And that is the real reason why we need them; because they represent innovation and the promise of a better world.

Not a world where crypto enthusiasts are killing each other over a few satoshis!.... Sad..., very sad.

RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Think of altcoins playing a big role in the cryptocurrency market, we need Altcoin because it helps people solve every problem that we face today. The altcoins are good for technology to improve life, and it is a coin that brings benefits to us.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

Yes, altcoin is a must, because thanks to altcoin right now, bitcoin gets a good response in the market and I think also one of altcoin's goals is to equalize bitcoin price. With the existence of new altcoin-altcoin who want to become altcoin high value and very in demand by the community
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
i believe we do need altcoins. New businesses is need fund and they make an ico to fund money and launch their coins. Altcoins that they launch is sort of stock in my opinion. So buying altcoin  is like a buying their stock as an asset.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
i believe we do need altcoins. New businesses is need fund and they make an ico to fund money and launch their coins. Altcoins that they launch is sort of stock in my opinion. So buying altcoin  is like a buying their stock as an asset.
I also believe that we need altcoin as a remedy to the bitcoin which os too expensive to afford though it has already dropped it's price. On my first salary I received a stakes which is an altcoin, I forgot what coin I've received that time but because of that stakes I got, I also got my first salary here in cryptocurrency so even though it's not that high value compared to bitcoin I felt happy already that time.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
insomnia79

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

Yes, I think we need it to support the startup for their investment and pay their services. With variation of token we can use it spesifically and we can more focus on one or two object that we can invest, from their variation, people who want to make startup can make a target for real how much they need from the total of their token supply and we can see it
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

the possibility to require a large enough coin. because it could be the newly emerging coin is a coin that can be a solution to the problems that arise recently on Cryptocurrency. so I think positive about their presence.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Now this question sounds pretty funny. I would ask the opposite. Do we need Bitcoin? This coin is  less stable now, and there are alts, which are superior in many characteristics.
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

I continue to want a coin that can really fulfill my wishes. with the advent of some new coins lately, I can choose to buy some of them. and my hopes of coin coins are capable of being a future coin.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Altcoins are very needed, because bitcoin and its forks are doing well doesn't mean we don't need alts.

Like the internet, blockchain is a revolution; we can't say since we have email, and social media we don't need anything else on the internet.

The same way altcoins serves a specific purpose each.
So we need them. The only challenge however is differentiating the legit coins from the scam or shit coins.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

Yes we still need altcoins to balance the market. Bitcoin needs competitors. And especially now that most altcoins dont succeed, we need more so that would replace the unsuccessful ones
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

In my opinion, maybe Yes we need altcoin or alternative coins in order to achieve different goals. Altcoin price has low value than bitcoin so it is an opportunity to invest in altcoin because it is cheaper than bitcoin.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Bitcoin is a universal digital coin, however it is practically not suitable for use in a narrow sphere of our life. Altkoins eliminate these shortcomings of bitcoin and, as it were, supplement the scope of application of crypto currency. This applies primarily to tokens released as a result of the ICO. These coins are generally very useful, although their number is already more than a thousand. Their potential is still very huge and the scope of their application is manifold.
We need. when bitcoin became too slow in transactions due to a number of pending from many users, some alts can be a good alternative to ease our worry, besides alts have their own specific works that can be helpful than just using BTC. I like to have more utility tokens.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

Yes we still need altcoins to balance the market. Bitcoin needs competitors. And especially now that most altcoins dont succeed, we need more so that would replace the unsuccessful ones
I agree with you. We still need altcoins especially when we don't have a big amount of money to buy Bitcoin. Also, in case that Bitcoin is dropping, we still have a hope to other cryptocurrencies.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

for altcoin I think many are in dire need because we know that cryptocurrency investors desperately need coins in their investments they race to find the best coins every day as a profitable investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

I am enough with the coins I have. such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. both have given me enough coins for my needs. I do not want to try another coin. because I was disappointed with the coins I bought yesterday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: