Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28517 times)
bitliu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Hey rentberry, would it be possible if you answered my question?

I can't verify my private key for token sale. My BTC was deposited from an exchange. The "Token Purchase Agreement" was not working and still not working on Cryptonomous so I thought Berry distribution would be handled from my Cryptonomous account. I found your Token Sales PDF later about needing the private keys.

What can be done?

Thanks.
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Just saw this project now! My friend recommended it some time ago.... This look very very promising! I'm happy to be a part of it! It will moon! Good luck guys, I'm with you!
Thaks for your feedback idunets!

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

I can't verify my private key for token sale. My BTC was deposited from an exchange. The "Token Purchase Agreement" was not working and still not working on Cryptonomous so I thought Berry distribution would be handled from my Cryptonomous account. I found your Token Sales PDF later about needing the private keys.

What can be done?

Thanks.

Greetings bitliu,
We would advise to contact Cryptonomos support (support@cryptonomos.com) in this regards.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Interesting project and a very good marketing strategy.

How much is the market cap in this space. What is expected market cap in the next 2-3 years ?

Hi vamshi15,

We can provide you with a good analogy. AirBbn has $30bn cap, but their market is much smaller than ours and we can monetize it in much larger number of ways.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Will there be any market competition with airbnb or is rentberry's focus different enough to not compete for the same clients?

Greetings CryptoSteve4,
Rentberry is in long-term rental space so this is a different market.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

Do you guys have a spreadsheet? I just want to clarify, that I joined for sure.

Hello,
We do have a spreadsheet, but it is for internal usage only so we could calculate the remaining amount of tokens allocated for Bounty. If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact bounty@rentberry.com.
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Looks promising, I'm in.

Greetings and thanks for participating!

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Looks like a great project I'm in!!

Greetings coinmarket20! Thanks for joining!

igor026

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Wow this is interesting for me. 100% support u, guys!!!
rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

Rentberry is taking home rental to the next level with the added sophistication of the blockchain technology! After going through the website and the whitepaper it is very clear why its ranked very high up among the ICOs for 2018 !!

We really appreciate your feedback, vnck25!

gOhnIvxXIP

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

I was researching about this ICO and got few doubts that are stopping me to invest and I would like to try have more information that would help me for final decision about this ICO.

2.4. Not an Investment. Purchaser should not participate in the BERRY Token Sale or Purchase BERRY Tokens for investment purposes. The Purchase of BERRY Tokens pursuant to this Agreement is not designed for investment purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment. BERRY Tokens may not be transferred until the end of the Sale Period and are subject to certain vesting periods as set forth below in Exhibit A. Purchaser acknowledges, understands and agrees that Purchaser should not expect, and there is no guarantee or representation or warranty by Rentberry, that (a) BERRY Tokens will be listed for trading on any exchange, or (b) the Rentberry Platform will be adopted as described in the White Paper and not in a different or modified form.

it's not an investment - that's totally correct as BERRY is a utility token, not a security one. Token holder will not receive any profit sharing, dividends or equity in the company.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rentberry/comments/78n5s8/announcement_ico_rentberry_decentralized_home/

So if BERRY tokens not going to be listed on exchange what is the point to invest at all? What investors will get in return?
Vilgax73

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Is this project aimed for an international scale?
rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

I was researching about this ICO and got few doubts that are stopping me to invest and I would like to try have more information that would help me for final decision about this ICO.

2.4. Not an Investment. Purchaser should not participate in the BERRY Token Sale or Purchase BERRY Tokens for investment purposes. The Purchase of BERRY Tokens pursuant to this Agreement is not designed for investment purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment. BERRY Tokens may not be transferred until the end of the Sale Period and are subject to certain vesting periods as set forth below in Exhibit A. Purchaser acknowledges, understands and agrees that Purchaser should not expect, and there is no guarantee or representation or warranty by Rentberry, that (a) BERRY Tokens will be listed for trading on any exchange, or (b) the Rentberry Platform will be adopted as described in the White Paper and not in a different or modified form.

it's not an investment - that's totally correct as BERRY is a utility token, not a security one. Token holder will not receive any profit sharing, dividends or equity in the company.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rentberry/comments/78n5s8/announcement_ico_rentberry_decentralized_home/

So if BERRY tokens not going to be listed on exchange what is the point to invest at all? What investors will get in return?

Hi gOhnIvxXIP,

Thanks for your comment. Utility tokens are designed to be used within token ecosystem. The purpose of the BERRY token is to make rental experience more efficient. The whole Rentberry platform will be tokenized. Tenants and landlords will be able to perform numerous transactions on the platform much faster, more secure and cheaper than before. For example, tenants will be able to pay for rental applications using BERRY tokens and landlords will be able to use BERRY tokens to promote their properties, etc. The payment in BERRY tokens will be much cheaper than the equivalent payment in fiat (for example, tenants can pay $9.99 for rental application in fiat or equivalent of $4.99 in BERRY tokens).
But the main purpose of BERRY token is helping tenants to save millions in rental deposits. Community members (can be anyone) can use tokens to back financially tenants and receive rewards in return (interest rate).

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Is this project aimed for an international scale?

Greetings Vilgax73,
Yes, we are going to expand to Australia, New Zealand and Canada in the nearest future.

gOhnIvxXIP

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

Hi gOhnIvxXIP,

Thanks for your comment. Utility tokens are designed to be used within token ecosystem. The purpose of the BERRY token is to make rental experience more efficient. The whole Rentberry platform will be tokenized. Tenants and landlords will be able to perform numerous transactions on the platform much faster, more secure and cheaper than before. For example, tenants will be able to pay for rental applications using BERRY tokens and landlords will be able to use BERRY tokens to promote their properties, etc. The payment in BERRY tokens will be much cheaper than the equivalent payment in fiat (for example, tenants can pay $9.99 for rental application in fiat or equivalent of $4.99 in BERRY tokens).
But the main purpose of BERRY token is helping tenants to save millions in rental deposits. Community members (can be anyone) can use tokens to back financially tenants and receive rewards in return (interest rate).

Thank you for such detailed asnwer, makes sense. How about "why I should invest and what I get in return" part? In case BERRY tokens will be not listed on exchanges what I suppose to do with them? Thank you!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

Thank you for such detailed asnwer, makes sense. How about "why I should invest and what I get in return" part? In case BERRY tokens will be not listed on exchanges what I suppose to do with them? Thank you!

Agree. What if I don't have the opportunity to rent a home for a year because I have no plans to go outside or that sort? So the berry tokens will just be sitting in my wallet and have no chance to convert it to other cryptocurrency or to my fiat money? Or even if I wanted to avail the home rental but the problem is it's not available in my area, so my tokens will be useless.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

That sounds like normal legal mumbo jumbo, I don't think is stating that it will not be listed on an exchange....RentBerry will have little say about that anyways I think, if people want to trade it I don't think they could stop that if they wanted.  They are just protecting themselves against it not being listed and are releasing liability to that whether it does or does not.

If there was no hope for an investment opportunity the whole thing with having an ICO would be totally pointless....ya here's my money, your welcome lol.

Something that is bugging the shit out of me with this is the 3rd party Cryptonomos they are using to middle man this ICO, all of a sudden two weeks after buying into ICO, this 3rd party company is requiring KYC information before they will release tokens.

Uhmm who the hell is this 3rd party company and why in the hell would I be giving them such personal information if they are not directly tied to and legally responsible along with RentBerry.  This seems extremely shady to me and I definitely not comfortable going through a KYC with some unknown 3rd party company....and hello, should this NOT be done BEFORE you take people's money to invest into your company?!
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

lets do to for investment on this project, i think Rentberry that can make a change on Home Rental Platfrom
to make better , and potensial growing and use in future.

shahsh

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

I never partecipate on a ICO, and I found this very interesting.

However, I am reading on Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf this:

"Not an Investment. Purchaser should not participate in the BERRY Token Sale
or Purchase BERRY Tokens for investment purposes. The Purchase of BERRY
Tokens pursuant to this Agreement is not designed for investment purposes
and should not be considered as a type of investment. BERRY Tokens may not
be transferred until the end of the Sale Period and are subject to certain vesting
periods as set forth below in Exhibit A. Purchaser acknowledges, understands
and agrees that Purchaser should not expect, and there is no guarantee or
representation or warranty by Rentberry, that (a) BERRY Tokens will be listed for
trading on any exchange, or (b) the Rentberry Platform will be adopted as
described in the White Paper and not in a different or modified form."

If there is not any guarantee that will be listen on exchange or that WP will be adopted, how we can trust this?

Also why can not be an investment?

Or maybe all ICO have this terms?
bitliu

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:04:43 AM

What can be done?

Thanks.

Greetings bitliu,
We would advise to contact Cryptonomos support (support@cryptonomos.com) in this regards.

Thanks. I've done this and it appears Cryptonomos has a different Token verification policy than your team. After emailing Cryptonomos, they will allow us to use a ETH or BTC withdrawal address of our choice with no private key verification. Please correct your Terms of Token Sale by removing all mention of "verifying private key." This process has been confusing and worrisome for potential investors like myself.
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: