Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28516 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

I totally agree to this. I think real time progress is beneficial to all of us invested in this project. I hope that they will implement this as soon as possible.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

I totally agree to this. I think real time progress is beneficial to all of us invested in this project. I hope that they will implement this as soon as possible.

Devs said earlier in the thread that they're not showing a progress bar on the website on purpose in order to avoid speculative behavior and such. The counter will be shown only in the 5th stage of the ICO, not earlier.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

Devs said earlier in the thread that they're not showing a progress bar on the website on purpose in order to avoid speculative behavior and such. The counter will be shown only in the 5th stage of the ICO, not earlier.

I don't think this will change anything. So the investors who speculate will just wait maybe until round 5 to see how the progress is and decide then. I assume sometimes this is worth more then some bonus for them.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

I'd like some clarification on the whole fluctuating rent matter. Surely it's a misunderstanding.

I also think it's a misunderstanding. I haven't read anywhere about fluctuating rent. I think Rentberry is a platform that is supposed to make an access to long-term rent easier for both tenants and landlords by by giving them different tools (like an option to sign contracts without meeting, ability to pay bills through the platform, sent inquires for fixing stuff etc).

is platform going to have like workflow process for forwarding documents and approval? are you planning to partner with other project like storage for storing documents over peer-to-peer network?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

Interesting strategy to say the least.

This is not very good for transparity towards investors

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

Don't really think it will work. I would rather have a counter and you're right, investors prefer transparency. One might think there is something fishy going on, that's why they don't want to disclose how much they have raised so far, if any.

rentberry

Activity: 266

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

Don't really think it will work. I would rather have a counter and you're right, investors prefer transparency. One might think there is something fishy going on, that's why they don't want to disclose how much they have raised so far, if any.

Dear  nonconformist and lobat999,

Thanks for your feedback. We will show the live counter during the 5th Bonus Stage. The ICO is going great but we specifically will not show it early (if ICO will still run to that stage 😉 - as we do not want speculators taking advantage of it. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking for hype and then sell them after the ICO. Therefore if you want to participate please do.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Transparency and participation of the Team are essential for the good development of Ico and greater visibility with great investors and sympathizers, unfortunately there is a failure in these two items, surely the Btct Community needs priorities in its issues. Please, Devs, remember this.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:52 PM

You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,
Thanks for your question. The limit is fixed in USD and we are checking the rate every 5 minutes via Kraken.

Thank you. But price fixed in ETH? 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY? or now, more tokens for 1 eth?  Roll Eyes
rentberry

Activity: 266

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?
Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.

Hi, the minimum amount available for the purchase is 0.1 ETH.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.

What the hell man? If you don't know the answer or not sure about it don't write.

I was checking the thread and thought I can join a little. Later, saw 10 eth and nearly closing the page, now this.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper

This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.

Decent projects like these are why Ethereum is booming. There's so much coming in 2018!!!!

Ethereum is already a standard, 95%of the COs are being made in the ethereum blockchain, the rest are in NEM, and just very very few in NEO, like 2 or 3, so yeah, now, I would really like to use the platform to rent some of my apartments, it would be a new service that I will implement Cheesy.

I just read the statistic on Reddit that something like 43 of the top 100 coins on Coinmarketcap are ERC20 tokens/on Ethereum. That's insane!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

What the hell man? If you don't know the answer or not sure about it don't write.

I was checking the thread and thought I can join a little. Later, saw 10 eth and nearly closing the page, now this.

10 ETH right now are more then $7,000. For sure isn't for small investors at all hahah. It's for Landlords I guess, what do you think?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

10 ETH right now are more then $7,000. For sure isn't for small investors at all hahah. It's for Landlords I guess, what do you think?

Where does this falso rumour about 10ETH come from?? Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Dastashka

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

Seems interesting

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Where you find this? Just check official website. Min amount 0.1 eth

Fixed Limit
30,000,000 USD
Soft Cap
3,000,000 USD
Exchange
1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY
Currency
ETH, BTC
Min Purchase
0.1 ETH / 250 BERRY

https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/#ico-details
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

Dear  nonconformist and lobat999,

Thanks for your feedback. We will show the live counter during the 5th Bonus Stage. The ICO is going great but we specifically will not show it early (if ICO will still run to that stage 😉 - as we do not want speculators taking advantage of it. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking for hype and then sell them after the ICO. Therefore if you want to participate please do.

In a blockchain based business, with transparency as key factor, I'm also not convinced that this "hiding" strategy is something positive. To me it sounds "old economy", however I suppose you know what you are doing.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

I think it’s not a bad strategy to don’t show the counter on the website yet. It can avoid some speculation as dev said and don’t incentive people to invest just by fomo, but cause you think that the project is worth it. I like the idea of Rentberry team.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:46:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 06:05:28 PM by MandatoryOption

You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,
Thanks for your question. The limit is fixed in USD and we are checking the rate every 5 minutes via Kraken.

Thank you. But price fixed in ETH? 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY? or now, more tokens for 1 eth?  Roll Eyes

Due to the recent price increase for Ether it would make much more sense to have an adjustable rate of BERRYs per ETH.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

Seems interesting

Yes, you are right. I think it is a really good project- hope to hear some news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: