Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:00:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28516 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

found Rentberry review, I think it will be interesting for whom start study this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uioyAEvTKTM

Thanks for this! Video reviews are are always helpful in my eyes.
Thanks for sharing this information, you will certainly have a greater membership and a greater number of supporters and potential investors. For the project presented and Team work so far could not be different. Rentberry has potential
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

found Rentberry review, I think it will be interesting for whom start study this project:

Thanx I will watch this, but I cant see if this is sponsored or not. Do you know if this is an independent review?

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

Thanx I will watch this, but I cant see if this is sponsored or not. Do you know if this is an independent review?

I think its an independent review as it seems impartial, pointing out pros and cons about the project. Smiley

Yeah I noticed that while watching, but I dont have an attention span for videos where the reviewer just reads facts. I need to see who is talking, and the reviewer should talk not read. Anyways this guy seems to put a lot of work in it, so if you are interested it is definitely worth to have a look

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:09:15 PM

So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Not even in the next 5 years! We've got a looooooooooong way to go and most blockchain project that don't support fiat or at least in app conversions are not going far!
Nah, big things just happened this year.
This year is the biggest year for now (from $160 billion to $500 billion crypto market cap)
Who knows if in 2018 will be 2 times bigger or 3 times bigger.
That means a lot of news, and more people will come.

I do expect the market to climb up to astronomical heights in 2018.
IF you believe all the gospels then it would be a multitrillion dollar market by end 2018.
This could very well be if you have a look at this year .

The biggest company in the world didnt hit a trillion $ marketcap yet. Crypto is not a company or buseniss, but I would be suprised if the marketcap would pass them easily. It would be huge news and more fomo if we can say Bitcoin marketcap just passed Google marketcap (about 700b)

you're comparing one company to millions of people throughout the world participating in crypto. no exactly fair. we will pass the trillion dollar mark in a year or so. more and more people will join.

Thats true, but think back to where Bitcoin was in July (5 months ago). I'm pretty sure it dipped down to $1800 USD, now its at $18K. A 10X in 5 months isnt too bad lol.

Now, that doesn't mean much when comparing to Amazon or anything like that. It's just some ridiculous growth.
We are just at the right time in the market next year we will see the first coins and tokens with a real usage outside the crypto world.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of home rental projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

Greetings sltshp,

We don't have competitors in long-term rental space as most of the websites just include listings in the form of simple classified ads in print publications and provide limited information about a particular property for prospective tenants and essentially no support for actionable items, such as the application process, contract execution, rent collection, and maintenance requests. While Rentberry offers users a fully operational, web-based long-term rental platform.

How is it that you have no competitors? Your direct competitor is Relest, which offers almost the same business concept. Your advantage over them is that you claim that you already have a working business and many clients. But I think that new projects will appear in the field of real estate rental, so it is necessary to take into account the presence of competitors. To get ahead of them.

I know about Relest, their ICO didn't go very well if I recall correctly, am I right? But as far as I remember wasn't complex like this one

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

nice review video of rentberry ^^ thank you for sharing this with us! keep it up!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.

do i understand this right, you are planning an free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your plattform?

I think this will be free tokens for platform users only.
Yes of course, it will be useless if its a free airdrop for everyone.

Why is that? There have been tons of airdrops for everyone. It tends to grow the community.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.

do i understand this right, you are planning an free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your plattform?

Why is that? There have been tons of airdrops for everyone. It tends to grow the community.
With the airdrop help more people could learn about Rentberry, especially if indicate one of the conditions spread in social networks.
Although many people already know about this project.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Hi MandatoryOption,

I haven't read anything regarding the airdop? Would someone enlighten me please?
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:17 PM

Hi MandatoryOption,

Sorry but if everyone will get an airdrop it would be useless and pointless. They want to drive BERRY's adoption to customers, if many random guys receive free BERRY but they're not neither tenants or landlords, they just gonna dump them ASAP and forget about Rentberry. Instead they want tenants to use them instead of fiat

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Hi MandatoryOption,

Sorry but if everyone will get an airdrop it would be useless and pointless. They want to drive BERRY's adoption to customers, if many random guys receive free BERRY but they're not neither tenants or landlords, they just gonna dump them ASAP and forget about Rentberry. Instead they want tenants to use them instead of fiat

yeah, airdrops aren't always good. token dumping always happens when airdrops are involved.

siassjerry

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

This project is quite interesting but you have less information. I hope you add more informations for us the readers. But may I know when eill be the tokensale?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:46:42 PM

This project is quite interesting but you have less information. I hope you add more informations for us the readers. But may I know when eill be the tokensale?

There is quite a lot information in the ANN, on the website and the white paper. Everywhere you can find the dates of ICO which is already running and will end 28th February.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:48:24 PM

They are not even paying good to bounty hunters.

Don't think they will do an airdrop. Besides airdrops show project cheap. If you want to give something free is make a telegram campaign with no post mandatory.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

They will drop tokens to registered users on their platform which is enough in my opinion. Speaking of airdrops do you remember Proxy and ats ? It didn't go very well lol Cheesy

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

There is quite a lot information in the ANN, on the website and the white paper. Everywhere you can find the dates of ICO which is already running and will end 28th February.

Quite a long duration for an ICO I think 1 month would be enough too. Let's hope devs will do some proper marketing in this long time

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:38:30 PM

They will drop tokens to registered users on their platform which is enough in my opinion. Speaking of airdrops do you remember Proxy and ats ? It didn't go very well lol Cheesy

well, i would still welcome a small airdrop for the community here Smiley

like a "thank you for being with us" airdrop Smiley
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Quite a long duration for an ICO I think 1 month would be enough too. Let's hope devs will do some proper marketing in this long time
Indeed is long for an ICO but every project has its roadmap and I think that is better to take their time than to hurry up.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

Congratulations to the Rentberry Team for the support in this section, a considerable growth in recent days, showing how much the project is colleccionano followers and potential investors, satisfied with the information and ready to be one of them. Good luck
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

will there be an airdrop? or free tokens for users of the platform, or a random distribution to some users? or nothing? does anyone have precise information?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: