Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

This ICO is very hot and also in top ICOs to look for in the ICOs of 2018. As far as I know pre-sales completed. ICO is about to start very soon. What will be the hardcap? unsold tokens will be burnt as usual or will be freezed in developers account?
the possibility of burning as usual, but would be better given to investors who have invested in this project, this is just a suggestion
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

How do you guarantee the security of Home Rental Platform? for example, now I'm participating in the LuckyToken and they say that the smart contracts with multi-signatures protect the prize pool from hackers. Will you add smth that?
SilverNZ

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Rentberry looks well Developed so far, i may have to buy a few berries  Cool
Jakobslander

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Personally I think this just proves my point further, we shouldn't be dealing with some little known 3rd party for investing into this company.  I'm still waiting to hear back from somebody as to why they are asking for KYC information long after receiving investment funds...it makes one very uncomfortable sharing such personal information with a 3rd party who really has no need or justification for asking for stuff like this, maybe I'm still missing something here but sure feels "off" to me.

Dude, what kind of information are you being asked to provide? Passport photo? Driver's license photo?
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

This ICO is very hot and also in top ICOs to look for in the ICOs of 2018. As far as I know pre-sales completed. ICO is about to start very soon. What will be the hardcap? unsold tokens will be burnt as usual or will be freezed in developers account?

Hi there nxnqauff,
ICO is already on and going to be finished in February, 28 or once hard cap is reached. Hard cap is equivalent of $30M. Unsold tokens will not be issued.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

How do you guarantee the security of Home Rental Platform? for example, now I'm participating in the LuckyToken and they say that the smart contracts with multi-signatures protect the prize pool from hackers. Will you add smth that?

Hi DassKass,
Rentberry will be using Blockchain and Smart contracts.

Also, each party will have their own identity private key / wallet, stored in their mobile device and secured using biometrics, and any user activity that is driven through the smart contract will be initiated / approved using the identity wallet as immutable proof of consent.

You may find the details in Section 4 of Whitepaper "Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts": https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_en.pdf

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Rentberry looks well Developed so far, i may have to buy a few berries  Cool

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

smart-lock (smart home) and bill pay is interesting. do you have any documents about how is going to work securely?

Hi Vladlenius,
You may find the details in Whitepaper: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_en.pdf

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

I'm glad I came here to read about rent berry.

Thanks imjim for the perspective, I have to say I'm out now.

What is the point in investing if you can't trade the berries?

Also what's with all the new accounts saying how great rent berry is?

Hello Rackstar,
Thanks for your concern. Please, be informed that ERRY is a utility token, and is designed to be used within Rentberry ecosystem.
Please follow the link to read about the BERRY token purpose: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/?faq#TokenPurpose

ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Hello, team!

I'm new, so excuse me, if my question is dumb.

I looked through the threads - your project with home rent, educational project like teachmeplease, healthcare project like solve... it's all good, but do we really need that many tokens? Is there any way to make it more simple, more understandable?
rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

Hello, Admin! I have checked-in at the bounty! Where to see that I have registered?

If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact bounty@rentberry.com.
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

RentBerry - I am still awaiting the return of my funds and your reply via Email.  This continues to cost me money and time!  You have no legal rights to hold my money any longer, YOU broke any legal standing you had when you changed the rules of this ICO to disclude investors in my country....AFTER receiving my funds so please stop your nonsense with sending my your ICO rules PDF and just refund my ETH!  You also have no legal right to anymore of my personal information as you are NOT supplying a secure means of providing it by involving a 3rd party entity in Russia that is processing the information, supposedly for Onida.

Anybody know to what legal entity I could report what is going on with this ICO?

Hi IMJim,
Passing KYC is the only way for us to know who is from US and who is not. Otherwise, we will only be able to return your funds after the actual ico. So the fastest way is KYC, moreover, it wasindicated in Terms of purchase that every contributor must pass it.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Can I pay tokens with NEM crypto currency?
Hi,
Only BTC and ETH are accepted.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

RentBerry - I am still awaiting the return of my funds and your reply via Email.  This continues to cost me money and time!  You have no legal rights to hold my money any longer, YOU broke any legal standing you had when you changed the rules of this ICO to disclude investors in my country....AFTER receiving my funds so please stop your nonsense with sending my your ICO rules PDF and just refund my ETH!  You also have no legal right to anymore of my personal information as you are NOT supplying a secure means of providing it by involving a 3rd party entity in Russia that is processing the information, supposedly for Onida.

Anybody know to what legal entity I could report what is going on with this ICO?

Hi IMJim,
Passing KYC is the only way for us to know who is from US and who is not. Otherwise, we will only be able to return your funds after the actual ico. So the fastest way is KYC, moreover, it wasindicated in Terms of purchase that every contributor must pass it.

Then give me a SECURE way to provide that information damnit!  You CANNOT expect me to trust this silly ass company you are using in Russia man!!!!!  I am NOT putting my information through their site, god damnit man I have already PROVEN without question those ass clowns were trying to get my information, that YOU have stated numerous times they are not to fricken have!!!  They are NOT a legitimate company and should NOT be trusted with such private information, how many damn times to we need to run around this circle?!

And I say again, you need this information for me to participate NOT to give me back my god damn money!!!!

I CANNOT wait some silly ass 2 months to have MY MONEY back so I can invest it like it is supposed to be, this is ludicrous!!!!

INVESTOR BEWARE - PLEASE READ MY POSTS HERE BEFORE INVESTING INTO THIS!!!
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 607
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Do you have smth in Croatia?

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Jakobslander

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Can someone please specify what potential ICO buyers will be exposed to (information-wise) with the company's KYC program? I am a prospective buyer whose identity was partly stolen in the past and am a little taken aback by what IMJim is saying. He makes it sound as though he is going to get waterboarded, forced to release his tax returns from prior to 1985, his family tree, 34 years of phone records and a blood sample.

That he has to wait two months to get his coins back is really royally messed up.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

Can someone please specify what potential ICO buyers will be exposed to (information-wise) with the company's KYC program? I am a prospective buyer whose identity was partly stolen in the past and am a little taken aback by what IMJim is saying. He makes it sound as though he is going to get waterboarded, forced to release his tax returns from prior to 1985, his family tree, 34 years of phone records and a blood sample.

That he has to wait two months to get his coins back is really royally messed up.

Just to be clear to all that may be wondering similar, it wasn't the information they asked for that set off my radar.  What they are requiring information wise is standard KYC stuff, I also still think RentBerry is a legitimate project....however who they have involved in managing their funds and KYC information is where things get really weird for me, enough so that I am willing to refuse any further involvement and continue to waste precious time.

If you are a victim of identify theft of any kind, I can totally understand why you would be so concerned after reading about my experience here....THAT is my major concern here.  RentBerry says they are only using a well know identify verification company called Onida, however it is Cryptonomos and their site that is first collecting this information.  RentBerry has now told me on several occasions, including several times here publicly for all to see that Cryptonomos is not supposed to have access to the information being collected for the KYC, with no exceptions right....claiming they are strictly following protocols of the data privacy protection act. 

I have supplied them with undeniable proof of Cryptonomos staff asking for screenshots of the form you fill out with all of this PRIVATE information, with it "filled out completely", verbatim!  Upon looking into this Cryptonomos company I found, or should i say I didn't find a single shred of evidence showing them to be a real company....only thing I could uncover is that they are out of Russia...post no address of their so called company anywhere online that I could find....and well, are allowing their staff to request private information directly from customers/investors that their company is not even supposed to have, see or touch.  To say this voids their claim that they are strictly adhering to the privacy protection act, is putting it mildly.

Funny thing is in all the communication over this, both in Email and here on BCT...they have completely ignored this enormous breach of security and have refused to comment on it.....but again I have very clear cut proof of this activity lol.  I have insisted that if they insist I must provide this information just to get refunded my own money, a major joke in and of its self right....that they provide me secure means of supplying directly to Onida so my information is not in the hands of this very shady looking so called company in Russia, nothing of course on that either.  The also claim I must wait 2 months till this stupid thing ends in order to get my ETH back, Cryptonomos claims that refund would be automatic however RentBerry's terms clearly state you must request it and they are providing a short window of time when it ends to do so....this to me smells a bit funny, like why on earth would you need to process a KYC for an investor you are saying cannot participate (this news came to me 2 weeks after they took my funds right...that they all of a sudden required a KYC)....but you'll refund at end of ICO without it lol.

They have also refused to comment on the changing of ICO terms after taking investment, I believe this too to very problematic, questionable and possibly outright illegal.  These terms again were not posted on Cryptonomos when I invested, but were posted 2 weeks after....this is what initially raised a red flag for me that inspired me to look into this company, that day is when I had Email communication with them requesting I supply them with a screenshot of this information....that REALLY set of my radar right.
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Hello, team!

I'm new, so excuse me, if my question is dumb.

I looked through the threads - your project with home rent, educational project like teachmeplease, healthcare project like solve... it's all good, but do we really need that many tokens? Is there any way to make it more simple, more understandable?

Here is Disciplina thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2325715.0
rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Hello Jakobslander,
In order to pass KYC the following information would be needed: name, address, date of birth, copy of ID (passport or driver license).
The information you should provide during KYC is considered as “Personal Data" and is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004. The data you enter needs to be checked and verified by our partner Onfido and by no means will be used or disclosed by Cryptonomos.

If you need any details on this, please let us know by email to support@rentberry.com.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

Do you have smth in Croatia?

Hello Dancing_Coin,
Rentberry platform is not available in Croatia as of now. We are going to expand internationally starting this year. Stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: