Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 04:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28523 times)
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Dear Rentberry community,

We appreciate your trust and support. On our part, we are doing our best to fulfill the promise of effective, transparent rental platform. Rentberry is expanding to new markets and aiming to reach a wider audience. That is where we need your help!

Introduce Rentberry to your neighborhood. Maybe somebody on your block is planning to rent out their property. Tell them about Rentberry and perks it provides for landlords. Pass along this form, and we will be in touch.

Together we will revolutionize the industry. Because everybody deserves a fair price and effortless renting!

father2945

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

The best projects need any bounty. If you have a very good product you don't need a bounty. I see no problem that they only have a small bounty.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Why this token is mooning? Any news coming up soon?  Just checked seems it's  trading 70% lower than ICO price. Bought 6000 tokens at 1090 sat this morning. Let's see what it brings.
sunfiducdm383

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

I think that it's equivalent for both Europe and the USA - lot of space with the possibility of expanding. The project will be in demand, now many families prefer long-term rental of housing.
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Dear Rentberry Community!

We’ve got great things to work on since the end of our token sale. Let us share our plans for the nearest future with you.

1. We currently work on our international expansion and believe that soon you will be able to rent a place via https://rentberry.com  anywhere around the globe!

2. Apps for Android and iOS are going to be ready by the end of summer.

3. We have already started the platform tokenization and are going to implement more options available for BERRY soon.

4. Our team is expanding - both marketing and developers team. We are hiring more people and going to be a team of 50 by the end of the year.

5. We had a Q&A session via Facebook Live Stream last week where any token holder could ask our CEO a question, it was a great one hour talk.

6. Our product works 3 years on the market already and we continue to support it, bring new features and firmly follow our roadmap, so stay tuned for more updates.

We have already started tokenization of our platform: https://t.me/RentberryNews/12
It will be possible to use BERRY for rent this year.
stonesourcery

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:55:08 AM

Dear Rentberry Community!

5. We had a Q&A session via Facebook Live Stream last week where any token holder could ask our CEO a question, it was a great one hour talk.

6. Our product works 3 years on the market already and we continue to support it, bring new features and firmly follow our roadmap, so stay tuned for more updates.

please post link for Facebook Live stream IF it was recorded

these AMA are a great way to engage (y) our audience and gives the community shareable viral marketing material

Reddit AMA can be uses in similar way for collecting questions from the community and other interested parties

consider our scope- more or less every human being rents space during a lifetime -
finblockchain1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Are you guys open to collaboration with other real estate projects?

Sure, if you have any ideas, please drop an email to support@rentberry.com

I have a good amount of Rentberry. I am not convinced with price up for last 2-3 days. As ICO price (.35/.40 cent). Why hero and senior members suspect this project? Will it fail?
finblockchain1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Hi
I tried to get answer from telegram, but i did not get response any rentberry official. I saw some video and people telling rentberry is a scam. The address is fake. How can you prove that everything is legit.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

Beware I get kicked from Telegram Group asking simple question, unfortunetly I invest in ICO and now I m propobly eternal bag holder as I won t sell on loose!!!

They said that they are going to expand internationally in about two to three months so maybe the price will go up if that really happens.

finblockchain1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

If you give some information on this issues:
Is your website operational? can anyone rent apartment through this website?
How can I use my rentberry tokens to rent an apartment?
Office Address?
stonesourcery

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Are you guys open to collaboration with other real estate projects?

Sure, if you have any ideas, please drop an email to support@rentberry.com

I have a good amount of Rentberry. I am not convinced with price up for last 2-3 days. As ICO price (.35/.40 cent). Why hero and senior members suspect this project? Will it fail?

Rentberry is disrupting the long term rental space with an entire one stop ecosystem for landlords and tenants and as such is a first mover to the market

I would think that when evaluating an investment in the blockchain space-the same questions that we asked when evaluating the project at ICO stage…are relevant now to checking the health of our investments   so let’s revisit  those questions

answer these for yourself and then consider the general market where it’s been (hyper growth in 2017 ==> inevitable market correction January  2018) and compare the price action with Bitcoin & Altcoin market in general. (buy the Dips)

1 How unique is the idea?
Does it answer a real world need or create an efficiency that is lacking in the way that it is currently served ? 
What are the economics?  The business model has to make sense and have a purpose.
Is this an actual business idea that can scale?
2  Financial fundamentals of the project :The smart contract that manages the coin’s distribution has specific rules, like how much will be made available, to whom, when, and whether unsold coins will be “burned” or not-i.e “scarcity"
3 Listing on Exchange(s) (admittedly unkown at ICO however how’s the roadmap Post-ICO?
4 Which blockchain is it built on? Is it scalable? supported?
5 Who is on the team? LinkedIn / Google search
what are the team members track records in this and related industries ?
Have they done it before? Do they have a proof of work? Is their skill-set strong enough to perform well? Is there a pain point that really needs addressing?
6 evaluate the white paper ,is it comprehensive, thorough, and explain the technology and purpose?
7  Roadmap & timely execution of goals
8. community  can be a crucial indicator of a cryptocurrency’s potential

other resources
 How To Find Your Next Cryptocurrency Investment.)  Christopher Grey, co-founder at CapLinked
Before venturing into ICO's, it's important to have a sound understanding of the blockchain, how cryptocurrencies function and the right steps to take when entering the crypto market. Investopedia Academy's Cryptocurrency for Beginners course
https://medium.com/apex-token-fund/dr-james-canton-ph-d-interview-the-future-of-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-investing-18776722d816
stonesourcery

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

If you give some information on this issues:
Is your website operational? can anyone rent apartment through this website?
How can I use my rentberry tokens to rent an apartment?
Office Address?

Admin : where is the "Reply" button for this forum?

to answer your question @finblockchain
Website https://rentberry.com/   search rentals here

Website 2 (ICO) https://ico.rentberry.com/
Rentberry ICO channel: https://t.me/rentberry
Rentberry ICO website: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
Rentberry Platform: https://rentberry.com/
Telegram : https://t.me/RentberryNews
MMDDG

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

Top 10 reasons why I bought the utility coin BERRY:

1. One of the best real use cases, pay for rent, security deposit, applications etc.
2. More use cases to come.
3. Low cost right now for the amount of coins and for the amount of development already completed, aka they have a working product.
4. Many partnerships and exciting announcements coming soon.
5. Great proven team that is already generating revenue.
6. 7% back from investment through security deposit loans.
7. The user experience and user interface is way beyond other platforms.
8. The mobile app will be released this summer!
9. International listings coming soon.
10. Team is responsive and active in telegram chat room to answer our questions: https://t.me/RentberryNews

I know there are many speculators out there or day traders but this coin is valuable in the short term as well as the long term due to the fundamentals and continued development of its already functioning platform. I'm certain this company is already on Airbnb's radar and will soon have a significant advantage in the long term rental space which is an area that many large real estate investors are interested in.

Rentberry.com is looking to add to its growing number of listings by having Landlords all over the globe fill out an easy form here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Gmya3xvDZCOqY7P33 They’re expanding internationally from the U.S so all countries are welcome to apply
St3rling0x

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Beware I get kicked from Telegram Group asking simple question, unfortunetly I invest in ICO and now I m propobly eternal bag holder as I won t sell on loose!!!

I think you just have to be a little patient.
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Has anyone rented in Rentberry yet? Atleast one?

Am planning to invest more, but would like to test its authenticity?
finblockchain1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Has anyone rented in Rentberry yet? Atleast one?

Am planning to invest more, but would like to test its authenticity?

me too
finblockchain1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Top 10 reasons why I bought the utility coin BERRY:

1. One of the best real use cases, pay for rent, security deposit, applications etc.
2. More use cases to come.
3. Low cost right now for the amount of coins and for the amount of development already completed, aka they have a working product.
4. Many partnerships and exciting announcements coming soon.
5. Great proven team that is already generating revenue.
6. 7% back from investment through security deposit loans.
7. The user experience and user interface is way beyond other platforms.
8. The mobile app will be released this summer!
9. International listings coming soon.
10. Team is responsive and active in telegram chat room to answer our questions: https://t.me/RentberryNews

I know there are many speculators out there or day traders but this coin is valuable in the short term as well as the long term due to the fundamentals and continued development of its already functioning platform. I'm certain this company is already on Airbnb's radar and will soon have a significant advantage in the long term rental space which is an area that many large real estate investors are interested in.

Rentberry.com is looking to add to its growing number of listings by having Landlords all over the globe fill out an easy form here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Gmya3xvDZCOqY7P33 They’re expanding internationally from the U.S so all countries are welcome to apply

I saw most relies from Jr. member. Are there hero members who are interested in this project?
rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:20:22 AM by rentberry

Rentberry strikes a powerful alliance with Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team

Rentberry, a long-term home rental platform powered on blockchain is partnering with Edward Nwokedi, Executive Director of Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Multifamily Division – part of Cushman & Wakefield Capital Markets Division – one of the largest global real estate firms operating in more than 70 countries. The two teams plan to join forces to showcase how apartment owners can improve leasing performance and property values by implementing Rentberry’s efficient and seamless technology.

Ed’s division of Cushman and Wakefield covers Texas which has an enormous amount of new construction of Multifamily units and in need of a solution for the fast and efficient leasing.  Rentberry is an all-encompassing long-term rental platform that manages every step of the rental process, from property searching and open-house scheduling to e-signing documents and paying rent. Rentberry empowers its users by increasing the transparency and allows them to save valuable time and money by having all rental tasks done in one place.

“Our team is very excited and looking forward to working together with Ed at Cushman & Wakefield Texas office – Texas is one of the largest real estate markets for Multifamily in the US. We feel there is a very strong synergy where our technology and value proposition can help Cushman’s Multifamily clients achieve their goals. We are also the only company on the market that is developing blockchain technology in the long-term rental space with the ambition to help tenants save millions in rental deposits“– said Alex Lubinsky, CEO, Rentberry.

“Rentberry has a very strong value proposition when it comes to minimizing vacancy. Its novel custom offer submission technology allows for precise pricing of the properties thus potentially saving lots of valuable time and money to our clients. For example, one of our clients, has 80,000 units and is very interested in the real estate blockchain technology that Rentberry offers. Rentberry is unique company as its in front of the pack when it comes to disrupting rental market and integrating blockchain technology and we feel there is strong potential working together.” says Edward Nwokedi, the Executive Director of the Cushman & Wakefield’s Multifamily Advisory group.

Rentberry is also finalizing partnerships with top real estate companies in other countries thus making its technology a truly global value proposition.

finblockchain1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Rentberry strikes a powerful alliance with Cushman & Wakefield Texas Multifamily Advisory Team

Rentberry, a long-term home rental platform powered on blockchain is partnering with Edward Nwokedi, Executive Director of Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Multifamily Division – part of Cushman & Wakefield Capital Markets Division – one of the largest global real estate firms operating in more than 70 countries. The two teams plan to join forces to showcase how apartment owners can improve leasing performance and property values by implementing Rentberry’s efficient and seamless technology.

Ed’s division of Cushman and Wakefield covers Texas which has an enormous amount of new construction of Multifamily units and in need of a solution for the fast and efficient leasing.  Rentberry is an all-encompassing long-term rental platform that manages every step of the rental process, from property searching and open-house scheduling to e-signing documents and paying rent. Rentberry empowers its users by increasing the transparency and allows them to save valuable time and money by having all rental tasks done in one place.

“Our team is very excited and looking forward to working together with Ed at Cushman & Wakefield Texas office – Texas is one of the largest real estate markets for Multifamily in the US. We feel there is a very strong synergy where our technology and value proposition can help Cushman’s Multifamily clients achieve their goals. We are also the only company on the market that is developing blockchain technology in the long-term rental space with the ambition to help tenants save millions in rental deposits“– said Alex Lubinsky, CEO, Rentberry.

“Rentberry has a very strong value proposition when it comes to minimizing vacancy. Its novel custom offer submission technology allows for precise pricing of the properties thus potentially saving lots of valuable time and money to our clients. For example, one of our clients, has 80,000 units and is very interested in the real estate blockchain technology that Rentberry offers. Rentberry is unique company as its in front of the pack when it comes to disrupting rental market and integrating blockchain technology and we feel there is strong potential working together.” says Edward Nwokedi, the Executive Director of the Cushman & Wakefield’s Multifamily Advisory group.

Rentberry is also finalizing partnerships with top real estate companies in other countries thus making its technology a truly global value proposition.

It Looks good!
finblockchain1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Hello
I just wonder how Rentberry website working! Dis anybody rented an apartment through Rentberry's website? Can we now use Rentberry as deposit?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: