Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30971 times)
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:06 PM

On icobench play2live platform is evaluated for 3.2 product. Sorry what?
‘unclear about competitive advantages’ while they are quite obvious..
The main is ability for users to earn money watching streams.. How not to understand it?(
On icohotlist it stated:
‘Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
Streamers expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.’
How could advisors be advisors without doing any research
kokokoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:58:17 AM

Since the project is not about technologies but about people (streamers, viewers, cyber sportsmen) I wonder how are you going to attract the audience to the platform? I understand you will contribute and support streamers highly, but what about viewers? For example one has 3-4 favorite streamers in his pool. One of them chooses P2L while other 3 stay on twitch. With a high probability viewer is likely to stay there as well. However, he does not get any money doing anything on twitch. Possibly this will make sense
It's about both the technology and people. We plan to attract the audience to the platform by introducing our innovative system of interaction between streamers and users, as well as new monetizing tools (11 for streamers and 5 for viewers).

When are you going to announce these tools?
Hi! Those tools are elaborated in the Whitepaper. If you mean the time we are going to release them, here is our brief development plan: https://medium.com/play2live/play2live-from-mvp-to-the-full-product-release-904cc439309c
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:00:40 AM

The main is ability for users to earn money watching streams.. How not to understand it?(
On icohotlist it stated:
‘Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
Streamers expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.’
We are currently negotiating with them to understand why do we have only 3.2 for the product. Anyway, the overall rating of 4,5 is fine Smiley Thanks for your support!
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

suppose I have completed several tasks and got about 0.000001 btc. well.. since minimum transaction fee in blockchain is ~0.0001 btc I came to the situation: I earned some money but I can’t have them  Embarrassed  maybe I’m wrong? could you shed light on my ideas?
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

suppose I have completed several tasks and got about 0.000001 btc. well.. since minimum transaction fee in blockchain is ~0.0001 btc I came to the situation: I earned some money but I can’t have them  Embarrassed  maybe I’m wrong? could you shed light on my ideas?

You won’t get any BTC as from white paper. You will get P2L coins instead. So you will sell them on exchange and have fiat, or any crypto as well.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

Nice project for gamers!
Good luck dev!
Deserves to be noticed Smiley
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:18 PM

On icohotlist it stated:
We are currently negotiating with them to understand why do we have only 3.2 for the product. Anyway, the overall rating of 4,5 is fine Smiley Thanks for your support!

Don’t worry! It doesn’t mean anything just ones attitude.
We better evaluate product when it comes out. Especially compared to twitch
kokokoin (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Nice project for gamers!
Good luck dev!
Deserves to be noticed Smiley
Many thanks for your feedback!
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

Is your goal to basically replace twitch? Or are you just offering streams for any sports / e-sports?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

Is your goal to basically replace twitch? Or are you just offering streams for any sports / e-sports?

Why do you think there is a need to replace twitch? Did AliExpress replace eBay? Or google -> yahoo? No. They are opponents, they are rivals. It forces both to develop, that’s great. Monopoly is bad, you know. For users at least. They have no choice
Nobtcforyou

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

Why do you think there is a need to replace twitch? Did AliExpress replace eBay? Or google -> yahoo? No. They are opponents, they are rivals. It forces both to develop, that’s great. Monopoly is bad, you know. For users at least. They have no choice

Yeah i never understood that,ppl asking if someone plans to replace something.Like gaming industry is not big enough.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:27:46 PM

In fact, crypto gave lots of options for running startups like copy-and-develop of huge companies. By the way, p2l I think one of those projects which may overcome all the obstacles of entering the market and even beat twitch
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

Really nice ico for gamers and streamers! How are you going to attract second to your platform?
Logan22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:59 AM

Yeah i never understood that,ppl asking if someone plans to replace something.Like gaming industry is not big enough.

What do you mean ‘is not big enough’ ? The game industry is developing and such ICOs are going to be special out of all others. It’s like I heard you like trends so put a trend in your trend so you can trend while you trend
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

Please add a counter for current investment progress.
Hopefully we can see contracts by etherscan, but more info would be great for tracking
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Will it be possible to ‘rent’ your channel? If unknown one wants to stream, could he be hosted by someone for a reward? It is a good option: streamer function for 5-8 hours, then hosts another streamer and continue to earn money
Casperok

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:48:09 PM

Will it be possible to ‘rent’ your channel? If unknown one wants to stream, could he be hosted by someone for a reward? It is a good option: streamer function for 5-8 hours, then hosts another streamer and continue to earn money

Good idea!
Not only for ‘unknowns’. Special events behind the brand easily could be conducted
Thus non-gaming companies can offer contracts to streamers who have their own audience.
It’s much more than just ads on the stream. For reputational issues as well
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

Good idea!
Not only for ‘unknowns’. Special events behind the brand easily could be conducted
Thus non-gaming companies can offer contracts to streamers who have their own audience.

Then I’m glad to see ‘Pizza Hut stream’ of pubg:) Smiley Smiley
But in fact a nice one option
Casperok

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

Good idea!

Then I’m glad to see ‘Pizza Hut stream’ of pubg:) Smiley Smiley
But in fact a nice one option

Nah! Would be funny..)
I guess even huge brands are not going to do this, it’s more near cyber sports.
Pushing forward industry guarantee P2L platform success. At the same time P2L can do this. That’s a great thing and reason why I do believe in its success
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Good idea!

also depends on whether companies accept payments by crypto or not.
for majority of them it’s just important if they can monetize their activity and be paid in real money  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: