Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:52:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:37:59 AM

Need more services to use. Growth lags behind the others. I think just because there is no real sector

Show me the list of services using other alts as payment and lets see where CB is on this list.  Other than that, my project exposes CB to a whole new potential of services, including the same 'ole use as a payment option for the e-commerce sector.  If you don't see the potential, then there's plenty of other options for you to choose.  Trust me, CB will grow to new heights, as it clearly has since inception, with or without you.
xmast

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:43:10 AM

Need more services to use. Growth lags behind the others. I think just because there is no real sector

Show me the list of services using other alts as payment and lets see where CB is on this list.  Other than that, my project exposes CB to a whole new potential of services, including the same 'ole use as a payment option for the e-commerce sector.  If you don't see the potential, then there's plenty of other options for you to choose.  Trust me, CB will grow to new heights, as it clearly has since inception, with or without you.
Not good to hear from you such answers to their depositors. Answer rudeness on level ground

We, the investors do popular currency and raise the rate
mercSuey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:46:36 AM

Show me the list of services using other alts as payment and lets see where CB is on this list.  Other than that, my project exposes CB to a whole new potential of services, including the same 'ole use as a payment option for the e-commerce sector.  If you don't see the potential, then there's plenty of other options for you to choose.  Trust me, CB will grow to new heights, as it clearly has since inception, with or without you.
Not good to hear from you such answers to their depositors. Answer rudeness on level ground

I lack the patience for such absurd comments, "Need more services to use. Growth lags behind the others. I think just because there is no real sector".

The industry as a whole lack services, but this shall come in time.

And to be clear...virtual currencies are a COMMUNITY project.  I'm definitely doing my part...what about you?
xmast

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:50:25 AM

I lack the patience for such absurd comments, "Need more services to use. Growth lags behind the others. I think just because there is no real sector".

And to be clear...virtual currencies are a COMMUNITY project.  I'm definitely doing my part...what about you?

Meaning your attacks on investors? I invested. Believed in the currency. And believe. And I think at least strange is your attitude
mercSuey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:54:53 AM

On another note, anybody know if Simple Machine Forums can be trusted again?  I did a simple search regarding the bct hacks but didn't see an official fix announcement, or anything like that.

I don't want to use SMF until I'm confident CBtalk won't get hacked in a similar manner.
mercSuey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:04:37 AM

Meaning your attacks on investors? I invested. Believed in the currency. And believe. And I think at least strange is your attitude

You asked about what I'm doing because the 'subject' is not active, which I found strange of you, since I gave a recent update and it should be clear that's what I'm working on.  And I clearly answered your concern with links to recent activity/updates.  But you weren't satisfied with my answer and you replied with nonsense.  I didn't attack you...I just answered you with the same ill-regard you showed me.
xmast

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:13:01 AM

mercSuey
Anything you did not accuse. I know links
I asked what is being done now because in the last few days you have not been contacted on the forum. Only. I have to go. Work
mercSuey :beer:
Dragooon

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:59:24 AM

On another note, anybody know if Simple Machine Forums can be trusted again?  I did a simple search regarding the bct hacks but didn't see an official fix announcement, or anything like that.

I don't want to use SMF until I'm confident CBtalk won't get hacked in a similar manner.
AFAIK SMF has no known exploit (I've been using/part of SMF/developing mods for it since 2007) in the latest version, plus the development team is still fairly active. If you're looking for support/help on putting the forum up using SMF feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help. From what I remember wasn't BCT hack due to something other than core SMF (server exploit or a mod exploit?)

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
mercSuey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:06:12 AM

AFAIK SMF has no known exploit (I've been using/part of SMF/developing mods for it since 2007) in the latest version, plus the development team is still fairly active. If you're looking for support/help on putting the forum up using SMF feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help. From what I remember wasn't BCT hack due to something other than core SMF (server exploit or a mod exploit?)

I appreciate the advice. 

I remember reading something about a mod exploit from one of the pastebin notices.  But that's about the extent of my knowledge of the situation.

It comes as a pre-packaged deployable service with a few of the bigger domain sellers (eg. GoDaddy, etc.) and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an SMF specific issue.

Cheers.
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:37:53 AM

RE: "It is possible to create a Portable version of the CGB software to run from the USB perhaps including a pre-loaded CGB wallet, which does really require a min. 16 GB capacity."

Hi,

1st: I am certainly interested in being able to download a Portable version of the CryptoGenicBullion (CGB) Software! Please make that available.

2nd: Yes, maybe I would purchase a CGB flash drive, maybe even a few of them, if the price can be made right and not crazy high priced units as that would be a major turn off!

Make it nice, clean, sharp, classy of course, after all it's for the very best #1 Crypto!

Maybe in a brushed aluminum or a brushed brass colored medal case, or at least that kind of appearance if a medal case is too costly, just so it doesn't scratch easy and all.

Maybe 16gigs being best compromise in size versus function, but if 8 gigs can be sold for far less than 8 gigs it should be ?

And maybe give something like them away as a promotional tool to certain types such as Investment managers and at larger annual Equities & Commodities Expos along with containing on them CGB data and various links contained on those drives would maybe be a wise way to raise quick awareness and demand too.

Those various investment Expos are a great place to market to well to do Investors btw! Maybe utilizing a much less expensive and a much smaller megabyte version for those free promotional purposes only flashdrives, say 2gigs for them, and with a less expensive casing all to keep their costs down but without sacrificing quality appearance and function so those that end up with them stay attached to them and keep seeing that CGB logo.

So there's some feedback from one of the biggest fans of CryptoGenicBullion (CGB).

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:44:18 AM

thanks for the info - can you show me how I tell if interest is added, and tell me if anything should appear at 2 months-ish after starting wallet? I have had a wallet for a while, but not immediately seeing how I can tell any interest is added. Would I have to export data? There have been some ingoing / outgoing transactions, but there have always been coins in the wallet for over 2 months.

I will write a thorough guide and explanation to answer all your questions by tomorrow.
Thanks, appreciated.
Any one know if there is a guide yet? I may have missed a link somewhere, any help appreciated. I have latest client and coins in the wallet since 19/9 but no interest - does that only appear after 1 year?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:58:12 AM

RE: CryptoGenicBullion (CGB)

Ever since I found and finally got the time to research CGB I have been mining it almost constantly. And even mining all that wasn't enough to satisfy so I traded btc for ever more CGB a while back. Wink

Not surprisingly I want ever more of CGB as it keeps rising in value!

I just know that CryptoGenicBullion is going to be a huge success. In fact it's already been a big success, but nothing like it's about to be!

CGB is going to be extremely huge soon!
==========================

CryptoGenicBullion (CGB) It's my #1 Crypto-CommodityCurrency.

Really it's in a class all it's own. I have more CGB than even BTC.

By far CGB is my very favorite store of value, surpassing even physical gold bullion today.

CGB is number one as far as I am concerned!

Soon others will readily be agreeing that same thing as they witness ever more rising CGB valuation!

No other Crypto makes me anywhere near as excited as CGB.

Nothing keeps marching upwards on the charts like CGB has done since it started.

I should know, since I researched, monitor and track all of the Crypto's on their charts.

CGB is going to soon be #1 as it's clearly a cut above all the rest.

At least that's what I am predicting here and now!

I sensed it as soon as I researched it months ago that it would be #1 some day. It was so obvious then, and still is now, but even more so as time marches by.

And in just the last few days I just keep smiling as CGB shattered through the $1 level, and then suddenly through the $2 level in hardly a day's time. Wow... Wink

CGB has arrived!

Slingshot is Bullish on CrypoGenicBullion (CGB)
=============================

So the secret that Slingshot luvs CGB is now public. Wink

Best get some CrypoGenicBullion (CGB) before you wish you had!!!

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:02:55 PM

thanks for the info - can you show me how I tell if interest is added, and tell me if anything should appear at 2 months-ish after starting wallet? I have had a wallet for a while, but not immediately seeing how I can tell any interest is added. Would I have to export data? There have been some ingoing / outgoing transactions, but there have always been coins in the wallet for over 2 months.

I will write a thorough guide and explanation to answer all your questions by tomorrow.
Thanks, appreciated.
Any one know if there is a guide yet? I may have missed a link somewhere, any help appreciated. I have latest client and coins in the wallet since 19/9 but no interest - does that only appear after 1 year?

My first Mined Stakes started to appear after about 50 days. I had not had any outgoing transactions by then. I get regular stake now if I leave my wallet open for an hour or more at a time.

Your wallet needs to be open whilst the CPU in your machine attempts to mine stake: It wont come in immediately,but as your CPU is able to find the blocks, I believe.

Also, your outgoing transactions may remove your aged coins, and you are replacing them with newer coins which do not qualify for stake, either from 'change' sendings or you general incomings.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:15:01 PM

I'm not too sure how long it took before I saw stake, but once it started, I mined quite a few blocks actually, ranging from 0.01-0.15 CB/block

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:51:28 PM

I am noticing more and more individuals getting involved on the CB threads lately, this is great to see! A coin is only as strong as the community that supports and participates in its growth so keep spreading the word and keep those creative juices flowing! Merc has taken an enormous amount on his shoulders and with his new project taking off, community support and development assistance will aid in CB's continued rise to prosperity. Get involved!  Wink
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:32:14 PM

I'm not too sure how long it took before I saw stake, but once it started, I mined quite a few blocks actually, ranging from 0.01-0.15 CB/block
OK I am beginning to follow...
My wallet is locked, encrypted with the message "Minting suspended due to locked wallet". Does that somehow affect interest accrued?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 06:05:37 PM

My wallet is locked, encrypted with the message "Minting suspended due to locked wallet". Does that somehow affect interest accrued?
Do you understand English?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mercSuey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

Yes, your wallet won't mine stake while it's locked.  Smiley

Once you have coins that have been stationary for at least 30 days then you should unlock your wallet
to mine stake by typing the command in the Help->Debug Window, console tab:  walletpassphrase PASSWORD 99999
where PASSWORD is replaced with the password you used to encrypt your wallet.

And once you have mined your stake you can once gain lock your wallet by typing the command:  walletlock

x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:00:35 PM

Yes, your wallet won't mine stake while it's locked.  Smiley

Once you have coins that have been stationary for at least 30 days then you should unlock your wallet
to mine stake by typing the command in the Help->Debug Window, console tab:  walletpassphrase PASSWORD 99999
where PASSWORD is replaced with the password you used to encrypt your wallet.

And once you have mined your stake you can once gain lock your wallet by typing the command:  walletlock

Thanks for mentioning this! For me this was also not clear.. I think you can score extra points with the CGB community by adding some sort of wiki with facts like this Wink

Also looking forward to the next release after reading some of milestones and please dont make the mistake by taking smf as forum software... This software is absolutely horrible and it anoys me al cryptotalks's want look to much as btctalk. When you want to stand out (and i think this coin deserves this more then most alt coins out there) go for something like XenForo or IPBoard. Really, these forums are actually the golden standard...

edit:
it would also be a good idea to redirect the http traffic to the new https on your main site
mercSuey

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:20:34 PM

Here's a guide for mining stake with PPC, but it applies to all proof of stake coins.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: