Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
gambitx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:28:43 PM

not happy about cgb Sad i bought at $3 lost a lot of money, how come value is so low where is the corporate marketing campaign ?  u have to move fast
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:42:53 PM

not happy about cgb Sad i bought at $3 lost a lot of money, how come value is so low where is the corporate marketing campaign ?  u have to move fast

Many coins are depressed at this time. Even bitcoin which is gaining popularity and acceptance daily is down more than 30% from its high. Litecoin down 60%, etc. the dev team is working hard every day to secure the CGB blockchain, work on development and grow the community. Hang in there buddy, 2014 will be the year of the BULLion!
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:12:00 PM

FYI, unlocking your wallet every 90 days will assure you of earning max PoS interest (1.5% annually). 30 days will get you 1.2% annually.
Hi,
 So I finally got around to doing the stake minting, but it failed to accept my passphase which was verified as the correct phrase. I followed the prior instructions, again, and again. That was a couple of weeks ago.

Then last week I noticed I was using the prior Qt wallet, not the newest one.

1. Was that the problem possibly - the Qt wallet was not the newest one???

2. Or was I just not doing something correctly instead???  

I am a bit baffled.

3. Lastly, can we simply not stake mint for several months or longer, and still get our stakes eventually, and
    will they be just as large as the "every 90 days" stake minting percentage returns??? Or More??? Or less???

4.  Or is the every 90 days minting the most Optimum point to get maximized returns???

I ask this because of course it was pointed out that every 30 days is less than optimum, so I can only
    wonder if I did minting only once a year it would also be less than Optimum??? Or Not???

SO:
===

The instructions for stake minting given were easy enough for myself to follow, yet slightly confusing as to exactly what to precisely input.

I tried all the various possibilities given the instructions laid out, to get the client to accept my password and other data needing to be imputed, all to get the stake minting engaged, as instructed here prior, but the input typed always rejected my pass-phrase, even though I verified my pass-phrase was absolutely correct.

So I am Still baffled, but haven't yet tried it with the newest Qt wallet client so again, so maybe that was the issue???

-------------------------
Please reply & advise!
-------------------------

Maybe clarifying those prior instructions again here below, with an exact example phrase to type into the Qt Client would greatly help not only myself, but others too. Surely if I am having troubles so to will others, because many of us are not so bright as to figure these technical things like this ourselves, sad, but true, lol.

Please Note:
--------------
 Lastly, I didn't care at all for the plain text passphrase sitting there in the client after it was typed. Maybe something can be done to blank out or ****************** out the passphrase while typed, so that at least no screenshot Trojans could possibly grab that text when typed, or while sitting there in plain text.

Still, that doesn't solve the key-logger Trojans issue, and why I dedicate a laptop solely for only my Wallet-Qt clients, and absolutely nothing else but supporting those Qt Wallets. That PC is used for absolutely nothing else at all.  

Also seriously consider testing any new Qt-wallets from lesser known Crypto's in a Virtual Machine. Consider
the easy to use https://www.virtualbox.org/ there for the taking.

Lastly: It only takes one malicious Qt from any crypto type to ruin one's portfolio. Beware. So far most of us have been lucky. That might not last.

I have been burned last summer by a Mega download of another Alt. coin Qt wallet Client, and right then gotten a severe infection at the same point in time which just as soon as downloaded also fully disabled password protected Kaspersy Internet Security of all things!!!

Lucky for me that was on my mining rig which I also never used for anything but mining until that fateful moment way back last summer. It was a bit lucky and strange how it happened on a PC that didn't matter if it was harmed.

A time consuming full hard drive wipe, and saved backup image got me back up relatively quickly, if not painlessly, but still it was something to learn from!  Simply put I will NEVER use Mega download site ever again. Their policies stink (forcing crap onto our PC's that we know nothing about merely to utilize them. That crap doesn't occur on https google drive, at all, not ever. I don't care for google per say either, but at least their not injecting my PC's with any code, much less malicious code, or worse.

So for everyone's security: Be safe, and segregate your Wallets by dedicating a PC to them if at all possible, and don't use that PC for anything else what so ever, if at all possible, and without exception.

Also seriously consider getting/setting up an ALWAYS OFFLINE PC for your btc signing offline.

I also request the same ability for CGB too (Offline wallet sig signing), so that we can sign our transactions OFFLINE, and then transfer them to an Online PC wallet client by way of a flash drive transfer, so that there is hardly any chance of losing cgb coins to any trojan wallet viruses. Something such as or like Amory would be a fantastic addition for CGB.

Sadly I am not a developer or I would help out there. Still, to get thought of as a most serious investment by many we need to get something either like Amory and Trazer hardware wallet for CGB, asap. And they both need to be made to be dummy proof, redundant, and quick, and needless to say extremely secure.

This is a race to the marketplace in 2014. We're all burning daylight. This is a real race, like it or not, and it's winners take all, or so it suddenly seems.

The first ones into the mainstream marketplace are likely going to be the ones to take the lions share of the marketplace. It just usually (but not always) works out that way.

And others that come later tend to need to offer much more to get much headway, and otherwise their simply hardly ever widely adopted.

So far it's merely Bitcoin taking the mainstream marketplace by storm.

The next few or more Crypto types may also get widely accepted too, but nothing is assured, and we all have to earn CGB's way into the mainstream marketplace.

After those first into the marketplace it's anyone's guess if any more, or how many more, might be able to work their way into the marketplace. 2014 is all about Marketing.

From here out it's how well this is packaged, and how well it's pushed and forced into the mainstream.

I will do what I can myself, and I will always support CGB, and around 15 other crypto's including Bitcoin.

But I am not certain if there is room for 16 Crypto's in the global marketplace.

It's anyone's guess how many dozens will be acceptable to the masses.

And after all, it's up to them, not any of us, who and what gets accepted. I wildly guess 16 will be accepted.

As for my questions above: Thanks for the help, ahead of time.

Best Regards,

Caveat emptor

Let me see if I can help here, I hope I address all of your questions. You can always reach out to the team via the website support https://cryptogenicbullion.org as well.

- You should download the new client from the website mentioned above
- The old client will still work for your interest earnings, so that was not your issue
- Unlocking your wallet every 30 days will get you 1.2% interest per year, every 90 days 1.5% interest
- 90 days is the max weight so waiting > 90 days will still earn you the interest accrued over the 90 days (1 year would equal 90 days as an example)
- I will get with the dev team regarding your Armory request

Command for unlocking you wallet to collect interest (remember to do this every 30 days at the minimum and every 90 days as the maximum - every 90 days is the ideal for max interest) - NOTE: Do not type the < > symbols.

PC:
walletpassphrase <passphrase> 999999

Mac:
walletpassphrase <"passphrase"> 999999

Hope this helps and thanks for the feedback and advice - good stuff! I am going to send you a CGB for the input Smiley Please provide you addy

Would just like to add to elamberts post.

I'm on windows and when I first tried to unlock for minting I kept getting an error.

The problem was I used a passphrase with spaces between the words.

Here is an example of how not to do it if you use a phrase with spaces:

walletpassphrase my wallet passphrase 99999

Error: Error parsing JSON:passphrase

Eventually I realised I needed to put it in like this.

walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999

Was nice to see that stubborn little catch flip open on the lock on my client.

Hope this helps if this is the case.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:50:20 PM

My favorite thing: Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid

5aP69mggzjRfUwUnpAPHTEffbsv4anUrJL

Thanks!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:18:33 PM

Here's the 9ct gold - 1st draft mock-up of a Cryptogenic Bullion card concept that I've been working on.

These cards are being designed as collectable 'add-on' packs or gift sets linked to FiniteByDesign's CGB hologram cards ( see: http://finitebydesign.net ) and will be available in Sterling Silver, 9ct Gold, 18ct Gold and Platinum. Each laminated card will house just over 1 gram of each metal - frozen as cryptogenic bullion.

The final proof design will have fully rounded corners and perhaps the option to receive the card set without a printed / linked wallet address.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the existing design ?

Its quite remarkable that the hash rate for Cryptogenic Bullion has declined slightly over the past month. Even with the lowered block reward I've actually been able to mine more CGB this month than in previous months because of this.

CGB should really be seen as a more serious long-term investment crypto-currency, being backed by physical bullion.

These Cryptogenic Bullion cards should start to be available from early to mid. Feb 2014.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:31:01 PM

QUESTION FROM PREVIOUS POST CLIPPED FOR BREVITY!

> As for my questions above: Thanks for the help, ahead of time.
>
>Best Regards,
>Caveat emptor
>[/quote]

I think alot about minting has been answered above. You can mint without typing into the wallet though. To do this, you can set up a batch file, and place it in the folder containing cryptogenicbulliond.exe in the Program Files \ CGB \ daemon folder. Save a file as a .bat file using Notepad++ and name it something like mint.bat and place it in the same folder as cryptogenicbulliond.exe. This batch file is set to clear the clipboard afterwards. Place this text in the batch file:

@echo off
@echo Enter CGB password...
SET /P variable=Password :
cryptogenicbulliond walletpassphrase %variable% 9999999 true
echo off | clip
@echo Clipboard cleared
pause

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:43:59 AM

>
>Best Regards,
>Caveat emptor
>

I think alot about minting has been answered above. You can mint without typing into the wallet though. To do this, you can set up a batch file, and place it in the folder containing cryptogenicbulliond.exe in the Program Files \ CGB \ daemon folder. Save a file as a .bat file using Notepad++ and name it something like mint.bat and place it in the same folder as cryptogenicbulliond.exe. This batch file is set to clear the clipboard afterwards. Place this text in the batch file:

@echo off
echo off | clip
@echo Clipboard cleared
pause

[/quote]

if the concern is a keylogger, this still makes you type in the password so no difference.  You might be better to hardcode the password because a keylogger wouldn't catch it, though if someone had access to the file the password would be in plain sight. 
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:52:51 AM

Marketing is ongoing with Facebook clicks and Google Adwords at about $500/month out of my pocket.

It was effective at first and CB was a top ten coin for awhile but has fallen out of favor for the most recent fad of animal coins and planet coins (lol).

Given the obvious fickleness of the crowd and network effect, I doubt marketing will have any resounding effect at this point.  Only development results and the expectation of a growing network effect and ecosystem.

I have decided to spend less time on the forums recently because I'd rather spend my time researching/developing.  Plus, I admit I'm a bit annoyed/disillusioned of how nonsense scrypt coins based on animals/planets/whatever catch fire and are instantly added to exchanges like Vircurex...it's 'funny' for lack of a better term.

And greed is infecting all kinds of projects now, like Zerocoin, which the heads of the project announced they will release their own coin with zerocoin anonymity built in from the start.  And the head developer said something like "If people will put their money into DogeCoins then they'll put their money into anything..."

But CB is a community project like any other crypto currency.  And everyone's contribution will add to the CB network effect and ecosystem.  And regardless of being named after animals or planets or whatever, if the network effect is there then there is value.  So I can belittle this whole DogeCoin nonsense all I want but the fact is that its network is fucking huge already.

Like I said on my Twitter feed, all I can do is just keep grinding along and eventually things will sort themselves out.

mercSuey

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:54:19 AM

Here's the 9ct gold - 1st draft mock-up of a Cryptogenic Bullion card concept that I've been working on.

These cards are being designed as collectable 'add-on' packs or gift sets linked to FiniteByDesign's CGB hologram cards ( see: http://finitebydesign.net ) and will be available in Sterling Silver, 9ct Gold, 18ct Gold and Platinum. Each laminated card will house just over 1 gram of each metal - frozen as cryptogenic bullion.

The final proof design will have fully rounded corners and perhaps the option to receive the card set without a printed / linked wallet address.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the existing design ?

Its quite remarkable that the hash rate for Cryptogenic Bullion has declined slightly over the past month. Even with the lowered block reward I've actually been able to mine more CGB this month than in previous months because of this.

CGB should really be seen as a more serious long-term investment crypto-currency, being backed by physical bullion.

These Cryptogenic Bullion cards should start to be available from early to mid. Feb 2014.

Gorgeous!  Looking forward to the release!
randerson

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

Marketing is ongoing with Facebook clicks and Google Adwords at about $500/month out of my pocket.

It was effective at first and CB was a top ten coin for awhile but has fallen out of favor for the most recent fad of animal coins and planet coins (lol).

Given the obvious fickleness of the crowd and network effect, I doubt marketing will have any resounding effect at this point.  Only development results and the expectation of a growing network effect and ecosystem.

I have decided to spend less time on the forums recently because I'd rather spend my time researching/developing.  Plus, I admit I'm a bit annoyed/disillusioned of how nonsense scrypt coins based on animals/planets/whatever catch fire and are instantly added to exchanges like Vircurex...it's 'funny' for lack of a better term.

And greed is infecting all kinds of projects now, like Zerocoin, which the heads of the project announced they will release their own coin with zerocoin anonymity built in from the start.  And the head developer said something like "If people will put their money into DogeCoins then they'll put their money into anything..."

But CB is a community project like any other crypto currency.  And everyone's contribution will add to the CB network effect and ecosystem.  And regardless of being named after animals or planets or whatever, if the network effect is there then there is value.  So I can belittle this whole DogeCoin nonsense all I want but the fact is that its network is fucking huge already.

Like I said on my Twitter feed, all I can do is just keep grinding along and eventually things will sort themselves out.

I agree that at this point, spending money on adwords isn't worth the cost.  It's time to focus efforts and energy on developing new functionality that will drive CGB's market cap beyond the flavor of the week fad coins.  The network effect is a strong force, but at some point the fundamentals will catch up to the pumped up altcoins that offer nothing unique. 

I am a long term believer in CGB and will continue to add to my position at these rock bottom prices.  Once we see some positive results surrounding madesparq, I expect to see a move up.

Keep your chin up Merc and stay the course.  Good luck to all!
mercSuey

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:02:31 AM

I agree that at this point, spending money on adwords isn't worth the cost.  It's time to focus efforts and energy on developing new functionality that will drive CGB's market cap beyond the flavor of the week fad coins.  The network effect is a strong force, but at some point the fundamentals will catch up to the pumped up altcoins that offer nothing unique. 

I am a long term believer in CGB and will continue to add to my position at these rock bottom prices.  Once we see some positive results surrounding madesparq, I expect to see a move up.

Keep your chin up Merc and stay the course.  Good luck to all!

Thanks, bud.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:43:47 AM

I'm new to CGB but I have accumulated almost 2K+ coins already.  I would just like to tell you what a great job you are doing. 
Actually, CGB has amazing trading volume on Cryptsy for having only 1mm coins issued.  I don't worry too much about price.  In the long run, it's going to be about the product that CGB will develop in to.  From what I'm reading, it's on the right path. 

For the poster that bought at $3 and is disappointed, it's very likely you bought at a time when every coin had already been pumped, including BTC.  Every alt coin got pumped and is now much lower, so it wouldn't make a difference which coin you bought at that time.
mercSuey

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:41:18 AM

I'm new to CGB but I have accumulated almost 2K+ coins already.  I would just like to tell you what a great job you are doing. 
Actually, CGB has amazing trading volume on Cryptsy for having only 1mm coins issued.  I don't worry too much about price.  In the long run, it's going to be about the product that CGB will develop in to.  From what I'm reading, it's on the right path. 

Thanks.  Smiley
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:33:17 AM

Merc if you're not too busy can we have an update on how things are going?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:31:22 PM

>
>Best Regards,
>Caveat emptor
>

@echo off
echo off | clip
@echo Clipboard cleared
pause

if the concern is a keylogger, this still makes you type in the password so no difference.  You might be better to hardcode the password because a keylogger wouldn't catch it, though if someone had access to the file the password would be in plain sight. 
[/quote]

Agreed. There are a few tricks to reduce risk. Like never copying the full password (i.e. using copy and paste, but only for a segment of the password), and clearing the clipboard in case of a later virus infection that somehow grabs this. I wonder, will Bitcoin Trezor support CGB? Anyone happen to know? On the CGB website, I'd like to suggest an additional Tab for 'Security' with links to guides for password setting and offline wallet safe setup instructions.
https://cryptogenicbullion.org

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:08:27 PM

how many coins per day on average about 400 kh could you mine

mercSuey

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:09:06 PM

Development is ongoing and all updates will be on the dev blog as has been the case for the past several weeks.

The process is slow going but it will get done right.  And I'm really excited about the prospects.
mercSuey

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:10:53 PM

how many coins per day on average about 400 kh could you mine

about two...
Ethapus

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:52:38 PM

Development is ongoing and all updates will be on the dev blog as has been the case for the past several weeks.

The process is slow going but it will get done right.  And I'm really excited about the prospects.

Yep, slow and steady wins the race  Smiley

Till then trying to take advantage of the market right now, just achieved 5k cgb, but one can never have enough Cheesy I simply cannot comprehend why people keep dumping such large amounts at such low prices... Well better for me and better for cgb in the long term!
mercSuey

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

Yep, slow and steady wins the race  Smiley

Till then trying to take advantage of the market right now, just achieved 5k cgb, but one can never have enough Cheesy I simply cannot comprehend why people keep dumping such large amounts at such low prices... Well better for me and better for cgb in the long term!

Yeah, who knows why there's selling at this level with so many developments in the works...?  Maybe some guy lost out on a big divorce settlement or something and is forced to sell.  Ha!
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: