Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:51:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

CGB is Nice!

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
papersheepdog

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

your a real asset to this currency papersheepdog, you know that, don't go anywhere we need you  Wink

+1
PSD for president!!!

Lol thanks guys, it's very motivational! We are all very lucky to be part of such an opportunity. If it wasn't so, I wouldn't be here!  Cool In it for the long run!

FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:20:16 PM

CGB is Nice!

Indeed, CGB is a little jem amongst the stones - at some point in the not too distant future it is going to sky rocket like a speeding bullet stuck in the back end of a bat out of hell Cheesy

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
MintageMasterMind

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:19:37 PM

Cryptogenic Bullion can now be exchanged for Real Gold, Platinum, Palladium, and Silver @ www.MintageMasterMind.com
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:24:40 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 09:48:04 PM by BitcoinFX

Bit of a delay in the final production, but here is the retail version of the Premiere Edition 1gm Sterling Silver CGB Card.

Shiny !  Grin

The first ebay auction has been delayed, but will be active in the next day or so, featuring one of FiniteByDesign's pre-loaded hologram cards with one GCB.

I'm still waiting on delivery of the gold sheet to start production on those.  

ebay link coming soon !

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

Cryptogenic Bullion can now be exchanged for Real Gold, Platinum, Palladium, and Silver @ www.MintageMasterMind.com

Bit of a delay in the final production, but here is the retail version of the Premiere Edition 1gm Sterling Silver CGB Card.

Shiny !  Grin

The first ebay auction has been delayed, but will be active in the next day or so, featuring one of FiniteByDesign's pre-loaded hologram cards with one GCB.

ebay link here soon !

Great work to the both of you! I think its great to be able to associate CGB with the precious metals in any way. After all, when people see CGB they should be thinking precious. Crypto-Physical exchanges should be in high demand. The only thing that I think we need to work on in this area is that some people seem to think that CGB is somehow representing precious metals, or that a stake in CGB is somehow directly linked to gold or silver as an underlying asset. This is a question for the marketing gurus out there. Perhaps we need more messages highlighting and comparing gold, silver, and cryptogenic bullion to help familiarize people with their relation. It can also put all three in the same light as rare assets to be had, not that one gives you the other.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:56:38 PM

Shiny !  Grin

ebay link here soon !

Great work to the both of you! I think its great to be able to associate CGB with the precious metals in any way. After all, when people see CGB they should be thinking precious. Crypto-Physical exchanges should be in high demand. The only thing that I think we need to work on in this area is that some people seem to think that CGB is somehow representing precious metals, or that a stake in CGB is somehow directly linked to gold or silver as an underlying asset. This is a question for the marketing gurus out there. Perhaps we need more messages highlighting and comparing gold, silver, and cryptogenic bullion to help familiarize people with their relation. It can also put all three in the same light as rare assets to be had, not that one gives you the other.
+1 yes great stuff and thank you!!
x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:07:51 PM

True. SO how can you create the idea of comparing Gold/Silver with CGB? By looking how these metals are positioned in the current market. A simple search on google for "invest gold" comes up with a site like http://www.golddirect.com/en/ . Take a minute to look at this site and describe the feeling that you get. For me its class, wealth, proper and classic. So the first start should be to position this coin with these standards. After that is realized the next step comes in and this is PR aka Press Releases targeted to potential buyer groups and have every question covered as honest as can be. This involves to step away from the current alt coin flow that is going on atm. You can do this with public ledgers, testemonies, coin distribution overviews etc etc. Most important thing in this proces is to not sell CGB but sell a lifestyle that is supported with CGB.

Just something i came up with in a minute of my thinking.... Take a few days to make a proper plan and take the time to make it happen. I offered myself before here and i still have time if a good leader comes in to make this happen and streamlines the proces.
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:05:50 AM

True. SO how can you create the idea of comparing Gold/Silver with CGB? By looking how these metals are positioned in the current market. A simple search on google for "invest gold" comes up with a site like http://www.golddirect.com/en/ . Take a minute to look at this site and describe the feeling that you get. For me its class, wealth, proper and classic. So the first start should be to position this coin with these standards. After that is realized the next step comes in and this is PR aka Press Releases targeted to potential buyer groups and have every question covered as honest as can be. This involves to step away from the current alt coin flow that is going on atm. You can do this with public ledgers, testemonies, coin distribution overviews etc etc. Most important thing in this proces is to not sell CGB but sell a lifestyle that is supported with CGB.

Just something i came up with in a minute of my thinking.... Take a few days to make a proper plan and take the time to make it happen. I offered myself before here and i still have time if a good leader comes in to make this happen and streamlines the proces.

I agree with you on the point that it must maintain a professional image. However, I want to use caution when invoking class or wealth. Although CGB is a commodity which has amazing properties and value, it is not only for the rich and we don't want to give the impression that it will make you rich. After all, the supply and value of gold itself has actually been quite steady throughout the centuries and its the fiat and markets which warp and twist around this pillar of finance. While there is obviously a LOT of opportunity to gain when discovering and investing in such a commodity, we do not want to place CGB into the minds of the get rich quick crowd. In this way CGB may become a pillar of stability on its own.

I agree that a press release type of document is fundamental to broad success within the investing community. They want to know concisely what opportunity is being presented here. I believe the first step though would be an overall marketing strategy. I have begun work on some information and "talking points" that the community can use as ammunition for online debates and discussions. I think this, combined with a collection of online and offline targets of community excitement and their respective modus operandi will give excited investors the tools that they need to take part in the community effort.

You are absolutely on key here with not selling the idea of CGB but selling the benefits. Again I don't think we can target a lifestyle because we will associate ourselves with it. Gold is neutral, it doesn't care if you are rich or poor it will protect you. CGB is neutral, it doesn't care if you are rich or poor it will protect you. All we need to do is look at how gold and especially silver have been used by cultures and help people to see that CGB is the same.

Regarding public ledgers, testemonies, coin distribution overviews, etc, is anyone able to produce this data? I saw some charts a while ago listing what percent of people hold what percentage of the coinbase. I don't think this is a critical point but if we can work it in our favour it would go a looooong way to quell arguments about the relatively quick mining phase of CGB. Excellent input x0rcist.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:22:48 AM

CGB is defiantly a safe haven from fiat currency's for anyone's wealth, and this is how it should be sold, not a get rich crypto, but a crypto that can store your wealth like gold or silver can but digitally +1 to the above statements
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:27:20 AM

Does anyone know if we have a paper wallet generator? If we could get something like this: http://wallet.peercointalk.org/, I think it would be a great addition to the community services available. Apparently its open source we would just need to change the code to generate CGB wallets and update the image.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:15:33 AM

Does anyone know if we have a paper wallet generator? If we could get something like this: http://wallet.peercointalk.org/, I think it would be a great addition to the community services available. Apparently its open source we would just need to change the code to generate CGB wallets and update the image.
Yes, if the OP could list the trusted paper wallet link, that would be appreciated.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1064
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:21:03 AM

Shiny !  Grin

ebay link here soon !

It's things like these why i'm holding my CGB  Cheesy

Nice!
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:23:19 AM

its an awesome idea, and the recycled silver is a nice touch, gotta keep the Greens happy  Wink
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:34:04 AM

Those photos were some of the lower quality, blurry ones (I took them). There are some that are much better.

Here are some of the pics taken by redphlem  Grin

BATCH 1 - .999 FINE SILVER CRYPTOGENIC BULLION PROOF - LIMITED BATCH OF 50!

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:38:29 AM

Yes, if the OP could list the trusted paper wallet link, that would be appreciated.

I do not know of a paper wallet generator but we, http://finitebydesign.net, support CGB in our line of Crypto-Cards. These are f*D's version of paper wallets with some class. The premier medium for cold storage, gifting or even selling crypto-currencies by attaching to a tangible product.

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:41:29 AM

I have outlined the process for creating paper wallets here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245086.msg4014642;topicseen#msg4014642

x0rcist

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:45:12 AM

i can check tonight at home if it is easy to convert for CGB, but still i myself recommends an offline paper wallet generator. i will see what i can do in the next few days... "nothing promised"
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:34:52 PM

This thread is starting to pick up nicely. 

Every time price dips back between .001-.0011 we should have some bullets ready to fire.  .001 for CGB is a super strong support line. 
artiface

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:20:56 PM

i can check tonight at home if it is easy to convert for CGB, but still i myself recommends an offline paper wallet generator. i will see what i can do in the next few days... "nothing promised"

Yes when generating paper wallets you should really do it offline.  Generating it online means some third party service has the opportunity to know your private key, so you need to gauge how much you trust the random anonymous service provider. 
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: