Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83386 times)
holynik

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:19:57 PM

Clear. You can find a link to the token  CGT in the Etherium network?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pabloprig

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:10:25 AM

why are not added game tokens for mini-games, after upgrading to this version has not added a single token, there is nothing to play in the mini-games will be
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 01:31:58 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 04:26:45 PM by Thomasio

This time I caught the bug in the act and I've documented the proof.
I got up this morning, used my full energy to do some 15 missions and sure enough, one had the bug of first saying nothing there but the icon remaining in place and on 2nd attempt paying as if the first attempt never happened.

Before you tell me someone else has picked it before I got to it, here is the proof including timestamps.

First there is the mission shown at 401-1649

Then I did the mission once at 12:54:44 and it said "nothing there".

Then I did the mission again at 13:11:34 (17 minutes later) and it gave success.

My messages list even shows both attempts including timestamps, proving the fail came before the success.

........ and now you try again telling me someone else has picked the mission before I got to it.

As I said before, this doesn't happen often, maybe 1 in 20 missions or so, but it does happen.

..... and while I'm at it ............. there still aren't any game tokens in crates.

Last but not least there is the problem of launching the same mission twice simultanously.
When I come to an area full of missions with a full pack of energy (as always when I get up in the morning) it is really hard keeping the overview over 20+ missions in progress and I frequently launch a mission that is already in progress a 2nd time.
Just like with mining, there should be a message saying "you are already doing this mission'" or something like that.
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:01:52 AM

I win lottery games

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:42:04 AM

This guy I'm attacking is running from my drones. Can you please get rid of this loophole. You still got the 5 attack limit, and you have taken away the resource loss. If nothings on the line, why even bother with the pvp

guys what are you grumbling, sometimes thought that other members (around 70%) do not want to play at all?
I am also one of them, and yes, when I see you I run away as quickly as possible because here you write the entire forum full that everyone should dance to you pipes .... * block/ignore * with you I want to play so the rest just have to stand still ... a little play addict?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 05:08:45 AM

They can travle all they want, as long as my drones find the target. I'm pretty shore you don't like to waste energy either. Why do you even care, if you don't do pvp. Do you even know how it works? You only lose VP, and they only worth something for pvp-players.

With the latest update it's all fine with me, may the force be with you, I couldn't care less, I volunteer as a defenseless target, if you think that's fun, fine with me.
Just a curious question: What happens if your drone targets a player and then that player moves before the drone reaches the target?
I'm not asking because I would care, but because someone trying to target me would have a real hard time, because during the roughly 16 hours a day I'm online I NEVER stay in the same spot for more than 10 minutes, so I would assume that would give attackers a pretty hard time and I'm wondering whether or not that is frustrating.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 12:30:21 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 01:23:51 PM by Thomasio

I don't understand the annoyance of clearmaker and other anti-pvp people. It was never expensive to loose, it's just one more way to play the game, and the deck you need to win is far from impossible to make, and also give you a bunch of bonuses. Also it's a quick way to get some quests done, and you have a chance for making extra sats in the monthly war

Well, I am one of those anti-pvp people and I can tell you why that is.
There are no winners in a war, or better the only winners in a war are the ones supplying the weapons, IFFFF those are located outside the actual war, because they supply BOTH sides of a battle.
The same holds true here, so to say I'm the weapons supplier as in I'm selling the cards you need to upgrade your deck.

When you say "the deck you need to win", you're ignoring that this cannot be true, because if two players meet that both have "the deck you need to win", there's still a loser.
Therefore your battles will become increasingly ever more expensive as you need ever more cards to upgrade your deck to ever higher levels, but in the end, no matter how high 1000s of players might upgrade, the amount of monthly prizes is limited, while the income of the weapons suppliers increases due to an ever increasing demand for ever more weapons.
You personally have bought from me cards for several 10s of 1000s of sat already, meaning I win EVERY month and I usually make more money per month in selling cards than an average prize in the monthly competition would be.
You'd have to be #1 in the monthly competition every month to beat what I'm making by staying out of it and I assume with increasing prizes for cards I'll soon make more money with selling cards than the monthly winner does.

Before you wonder, I'm by far not the only one who figured this out.
There are the traders who try to buy cards and resell them for a higher price, those are the ones jamboom wants out of it, but there are also several users like me who don't bother maximizing price, who simply frequently sell all the cards they get from the game, for a price low enough so even the traders buy them.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 02:23:29 PM

I also gain bonuses from my deck… I got more than 20% bonus on my mining.

You need to repeat 1st grade math, you must have missed something.
Upgrading cards for mining bonus may make sense in very low levels, I've done that myself, I have all the cards that give mining bonus somewhere between level 8 and 12, but there's a point where it becomes senseless.
I.e. I have my miner card on level 12 (which is already past senseless) where upgrading to level 13 would cost me 10,000 cards and 50,000 cryptocoinz to get 0.25% more mining reward.

0.25% of (at current BTC price) about 6 sat an hour means 0,015 sat an hour more mining reward, while 10,000 miner cards plus 50,000 cryptocoinz can be sold in the market for about 12,000 sat within half an hour.
This means to see a return on investment from upgrading the card takes 12,000 / 0.015 = 800,000 hours or 91 YEARS.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 03:04:46 PM

Pretty much a strawman attack, making levelig all about the level 13 treshold. It's not like you need all level 13 cards to win pvp. In my eyes, you have made my points, and will gain more by doing at least 10 pvp attacks a day with your current deck, than you loose in the 170 - 200 energy not spent in missions.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind whatever you are doing or want to do, you're free to do whatever you like and it's none of my business.
We're not discussing here to find out whos position and strategy is better, we're just exchanging our points of view.
I prefer doing the math, you apparently prefer the game aspect, but in the end all that counts is both of us being happy with it.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 03:57:44 PM

Ehhh… I don't even know why I bother replying to your comments, when you always end up cowering away with your tail between your legs, the second your argument fails

None of my arguments is failing, because I have just ONE argument to make and that one you never even touched on.
This discussion was getting out of hand, I was trying to keep it within a friendly frame and no matter how much you're now trying to provoke me, it's xmas and I'm in way too good mood to fall for that.
From a math point of view you're losing this argument big time, but since discussing that with you leads to undesired rage and insults from your side, I rather cut it out.

Either way the one and only argument I make here is, you cannot and should not demand what other users shall have to like.
What you like doing on this site is none of my business and what I like is none of your business.
Exchanging our reasons in a friendly manner is fine, but insisting that others have to like what you like is not.
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:49:02 PM

Ehhh… I don't even know why I bother replying to your comments, when you always end up cowering away with your tail between your legs, the second your argument fails

None of my arguments is failing, because I have just ONE argument to make and that one you never even touched on.
This discussion was getting out of hand, I was trying to keep it within a friendly frame and no matter how much you're now trying to provoke me, it's xmas and I'm in way too good mood to fall for that.
From a math point of view you're losing this argument big time, but since discussing that with you leads to undesired rage and insults from your side, I rather cut it out.

Either way the one and only argument I make here is, you cannot and should not demand what other users shall have to like.
What you like doing on this site is none of my business and what I like is none of your business.
Exchanging our reasons in a friendly manner is fine, but insisting that others have to like what you like is not.

You said it correctly Thomas .... I am currently sick and I think it is enough that the same person complains that others have to adapt to 1 person, that seemed compelling and thought it necessary to tell that it had to be over.
If Pyrros had now *asked* Jamboom if he could adjust the game without other non-players noticing it or paying anything, it would have been very different.

Questions are free, it is a forum for that ... but others, imposing the will of 1 person with compelling texts must have ended.

So Pyrros, asking or forcing is a big difference, nobody *must* but *may*.

Despite everything, have a nice Christmas ALL
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 11:30:09 PM

Thanks and my best wishes to you as well.
Have a speed recovery and a better next year.
holynik

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

You said it correctly Thomas .... I am currently sick and I think it is enough that the same person complains that others have to adapt to 1 person, that seemed compelling and thought it necessary to tell that it had to be over.
If Pyrros had now *asked* Jamboom if he could adjust the game without other non-players noticing it or paying anything, it would have been very different.

Questions are free, it is a forum for that ... but others, imposing the will of 1 person with compelling texts must have ended.

So Pyrros, asking or forcing is a big difference, nobody *must* but *may*.

You don't know shit. Doesn't look like you understand how pvp works at all. I want Jamboom to make drones follow moving people, just like drones all the time have followed me, when I travle under attack. It's how the game is suppose to work
In all games, the movement of a mobile base is a saving from attacks
When you are afraid of an attack, you are in flight until you return to the game
venezolanobtc

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:37:24 PM

the two captcha doesn't work don't open
Google does not open problem
and those of hcatcha don't recognize the lyrics
accommodate that
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:00:32 AM

why are not added game tokens for mini-games, after upgrading to this version has not added a single token, there is nothing to play in the mini-games will be
Hi pablo,
This bug has been fixed a few days ago Smiley
Best!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:02:09 AM

This time I caught the bug in the act and I've documented the proof.
I got up this morning, used my full energy to do some 15 missions and sure enough, one had the bug of first saying nothing there but the icon remaining in place and on 2nd attempt paying as if the first attempt never happened.
Hi Thomasio,
Yer, I'm aware of this bug.
Some players are set up in the map, but their game data are not store to the right database for game interactions purpose.
This will be fixed on 30th, December.
Best regards!
Jam
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:04:09 AM

i am loyal user but...

Minimum withdraw is very high

level up is eternal

mission rewards are low

CMG is amazing but has errors  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hi,
We had to higher the minimum withdraw for now because of the direct to wallet withdraw not yet fully implemented. It might change in a near future.
About level up, I'm thinking on improving it, it's not yet planned to be done.
Errors are fixing time after time, there are so much less than a month ago XD.
Hope you still enjoy playing!
Best!
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:08:30 AM

They can travle all they want, as long as my drones find the target. I'm pretty shore you don't like to waste energy either. Why do you even care, if you don't do pvp. Do you even know how it works? You only lose VP, and they only worth something for pvp-players.

With the latest update it's all fine with me, may the force be with you, I couldn't care less, I volunteer as a defenseless target, if you think that's fun, fine with me.
Just a curious question: What happens if your drone targets a player and then that player moves before the drone reaches the target?
I'm not asking because I would care, but because someone trying to target me would have a real hard time, because during the roughly 16 hours a day I'm online I NEVER stay in the same spot for more than 10 minutes, so I would assume that would give attackers a pretty hard time and I'm wondering whether or not that is frustrating.
Thanks Thomasio, I think I've finally find the right middle line between pvp players and others.
If a player move before the drone target, drone won't find the player. "Il revient bredouille!" as we said in french, like there was nothing to find.
But it's a pretty good question, and yes it might be boring for players. I have a solution for that, you'll see in v2.1, hopefully during january ^^
Best regards,
Jamboom
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:12:45 AM

And why in that case?
https://prnt.sc/qe0ajt

Scammer Protect you from Scam while doing Jobs! 3.00% 9   27% (Not 16%)
It's only one card. It's on the bonus list.  How about the rating of mining, he is also kind of crazy?

And once again ignored
1 My Hpower   2701 * 0.4= 1080(+16% funny bonus)

1 Hour : 466.93234080 real mining
must be 1247
No, you clearly don't understand.
As I've said, Each card has different game bonus, and not all are affected the mining rate.
Scammer card "Protect you from Scam while doing Jobs". It's not saying Scammer "Increase your mining rate"...
Please check carefully all the bonus from each card.
You can check it easily in that page : https://cryptomininggame.com/cards
Best
OK with cards is all clear

And once again and AGAIN ignored
1 My Hpower   2701 * 0.4= 1080(+16% funny bonus)

1 Hour : 466.93234080 real mining
must be 1247
Since CMG V2, Hpower is unlimited. All Hpower until 1000 is usefull to mine all Coins. The total Hpower, including above 1000, is usefull to mine CryptoGamesToken, the new ERC20 Token of Crypto Mining Game. A dedicated page will be created about it, where you will be able to get more info and find out what you can do with it. CMG is working on many partnerships to make this token as much usefull as possible.
Feel free to join our Discord channel if you keep having interrogation and feel not answered : https://discord.gg/uR3q9Zf
Best regards,
Jam
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:15:23 AM

Before you wonder, I'm by far not the only one who figured this out.
There are the traders who try to buy cards and resell them for a higher price, those are the ones jamboom wants out of it, but there are also several users like me who don't bother maximizing price, who simply frequently sell all the cards they get from the game, for a price low enough so even the traders buy them.
Nice point of view, thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: