Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
jimi1970

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:17:46 PM

Where are Hacker Cards???

I searched them all over the site!!!

do the missions.  If you want the most hacker cards, try to do the 1 energy missions.

Maybe I was not clear.
What is their use?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:34:55 PM

... pitty the real mining section is gone, there i could reach up to 5 Hpower per month with 3 desktops and 2 laptops...

Really? Are you guys serious!??
You are on a site where new miners CPU miners are announced all the time, along with guides on how to use them.
Said miners have a dev fee of around 1% whereas the 'just clicky-click' miners, as was on CMG, take 30% before Jamboom can even think to add his 80% (if I know him.  Which is probably why he stopped it.)

I will be happy to Remote desktop into your machines and set em all up to mine for a small fee if you like?
Said setup will include optimizations for the amount of L2 cache per core available and the hardware extensions (SSE, AES, AVX, etc)
It will also include any graphics cards you may have which could increase your income dramatically.

LOL Logic-Elliven,
i'm not a newbie concerning mining,
i only mentioned it as better than nothing (CPU)
My house is full with RIGs and antminers, and Yes .. i pay 0.8% fee on slushpool and only 1% on ethereum.miningpoolhub.com., that's include payout fees + other than as example antpool that ask at least 2% but also keep behind the fees include a block, so in reality they (BITMAIN) keep approx 10-11% behind Roll Eyes
ONE S17 http://prntscr.com/njpj3i on Eobot runs almost 500,000 times more than one desktop i9
So You think the hole CPU mining is interesting me? .... just fun  Logic-Elliven, realy just fun Grin

Why do you think coinhive stopped ?
Too many other companies provide a better rate, the market for XMR is too small.

I personally are happy coinhive stopped, since they stopped ALL that stupid auto-ex-mining-bats from people that don't know how it works disappeared, trying to steal CPU from people with bad antivirusprogramms.

Still, even with the very small marge we members could earn FREE Hpower was welcome, it's a GAME here  Logic-Elliven, not a will be rich programm within one year, just fun.

I mined already in 2014 with an old playstation LOL

And concerning electricity, we into the netherlands pay the first 10,000 Kwh 20 eurocents/Kwh, up to the next 50,000 we pay approx 14.5 eurocent/Kwh, all above we pay only 3.8 eurocent/Kwh Wink
Since i only use some gass to shower (80 M³/year) because all those antminers and Rigs whipe out hot air (My neighbours using approx 1,800 M³ gass a year withouth mining), cooking electrical, i used without antminers and rigs already far above 16,000 Kwh/year ... my antminers and Rigs keep my hole house warm, only ++++
I also have a big KoiKarper pound, 2 big freezers, 4 professional Airco's (cause my health) ... everything what helps me to live easely as possible, almost all from mining, REAL mining, not 2 cents a day for CPU Smiley
Soon i will be totally gass-free, all because REAL mining, 1 M³ gass cost here approx 1,23 eurocent include Tax and monthly fees.

And yes, when we talk about environment, mining is burdening the environment despite the wind and solar energy.
But I don't get on a plane, or I don't have to drive 100 miles to get to work, so I compensate my bad environmental behavior with mining.

Keep dreaming with CPU  Logic-Elliven, welcome in the real world of mining Cheesy

p.s. Jam, the prednison + peneciline cocktail works fine as You see, still less energy but enough to be back online here-:o)
dancakav

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:43:37 PM

I just won a jackpot for the second time playing games on cryptominiggame. It is getting better and better. good job Jamboom
clearmaker

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:19:06 AM

I just won a jackpot for the second time playing games on cryptominiggame. It is getting better and better. good job Jamboom

So much luck, watch out, put on a helmet next week, before you know it you'll have a jet on top of your head Wink
Congrats Grin
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:45:29 PM

It may be a stupid question, but why does the amount of cards one has reset to zero whenever one upgrades a card to next level?
What's the advantage of upgrading a card say to level 9 while that means losing 500 cards I have in level 8?
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:42:33 AM

It may be a stupid question, but why does the amount of cards one has reset to zero whenever one upgrades a card to next level?
What's the advantage of upgrading a card say to level 9 while that means losing 500 cards I have in level 8?
Upgrade a card cost cards, so if you need 500 cards to upgrade to higher level, so 500 cards will be deducted from your total cards.
Improving a card improve its stats, like attack, life, etc.) It will be of course usefull for the games to come.
Regards
mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:35:40 PM

Where are Hacker Cards???

I searched them all over the site!!!

do the missions.  If you want the most hacker cards, try to do the 1 energy missions.

Maybe I was not clear.
What is their use?

they are suppose for some moba game that is about to enter beta stage.  look into the quest page below missions as well.  The gift quest are basically freebies that can cost as little as 300 crystals.  If you have time and/or are a high enough level try the mining simulation, and the games under bonus....if you want to collect silver and gold chests (or basically card/crystal chests).  each time you level up a card, it looks like it gains 10% multiplicative stats. Focus on ranking the gold and silver cards.
Logic-Elliven

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:35:30 PM

LOL Logic-Elliven,
i'm not a newbie concerning mining,
i only mentioned it as better than nothing (CPU)
My house is full with RIGs and antminers, and Yes .. i pay 0.8% fee on slushpool and only 1% on ethereum.miningpoolhub.com., that's include payout fees + other than as example antpool that ask at least 2% but also keep behind the fees include a block, so in reality they (BITMAIN) keep approx 10-11% behind Roll Eyes
ONE S17 http://prntscr.com/njpj3i on Eobot runs almost 500,000 times more than one desktop i9
So You think the hole CPU mining is interesting me? .... just fun  Logic-Elliven, realy just fun Grin

Why do you think coinhive stopped ?
Too many other companies provide a better rate, the market for XMR is too small.

I personally are happy coinhive stopped, since they stopped ALL that stupid auto-ex-mining-bats from people that don't know how it works disappeared, trying to steal CPU from people with bad antivirusprogramms.

Still, even with the very small marge we members could earn FREE Hpower was welcome, it's a GAME here  Logic-Elliven, not a will be rich programm within one year, just fun.

I mined already in 2014 with an old playstation LOL

And concerning electricity, we into the netherlands pay the first 10,000 Kwh 20 eurocents/Kwh, up to the next 50,000 we pay approx 14.5 eurocent/Kwh, all above we pay only 3.8 eurocent/Kwh Wink
Since i only use some gass to shower (80 M³/year) because all those antminers and Rigs whipe out hot air (My neighbours using approx 1,800 M³ gass a year withouth mining), cooking electrical, i used without antminers and rigs already far above 16,000 Kwh/year ... my antminers and Rigs keep my hole house warm, only ++++
I also have a big KoiKarper pound, 2 big freezers, 4 professional Airco's (cause my health) ... everything what helps me to live easely as possible, almost all from mining, REAL mining, not 2 cents a day for CPU Smiley
Soon i will be totally gass-free, all because REAL mining, 1 M³ gass cost here approx 1,23 eurocent include Tax and monthly fees.

And yes, when we talk about environment, mining is burdening the environment despite the wind and solar energy.
But I don't get on a plane, or I don't have to drive 100 miles to get to work, so I compensate my bad environmental behavior with mining.

Keep dreaming with CPU  Logic-Elliven, welcome in the real world of mining Cheesy

p.s. Jam, the prednison + peneciline cocktail works fine as You see, still less energy but enough to be back online here-:o)

I'm running 8 S9s, 8 Avalon 741s and 2 L3+s here.  (170+ TH/s; Slushpool)
That's besides 2 CPU+GPU mining rigs, just for fun. (MPH)
I know exactly how much one can get out of a CPU as I enjoy optimising them and have cracked 100H/s per core mining Monero V7.  You..?
I also know just how summery winter can be with the use of the warm air.

ie:  Ek is ook nie n fokken peopol nie my maat!  Smiley  Ek kan selfs jou taal praat...min of meer.

As we seem to be in the same boat;  my question remains:  why waste a minimum of 30% of your CPU cycles for fun..?

My offer to set up everything from a single core on a notebook (to avoid overheating it) to any # of available cores and GPUs optimally, for anyone here, stands.
clearmaker

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:17:48 PM

I'm running 8 S9s, 8 Avalon 741s and 2 L3+s here.  (170+ TH/s; Slushpool)
That's besides 2 CPU+GPU mining rigs, just for fun. (MPH)
I know exactly how much one can get out of a CPU as I enjoy optimising them and have cracked 100H/s per core mining Monero V7.  You..?
I also know just how summery winter can be with the use of the warm air.

ie:  Ek is ook nie n fokken peopol nie my maat!  Smiley  Ek kan selfs jou taal praat...min of meer.

As we seem to be in the same boat;  my question remains:  why waste a minimum of 30% of your CPU cycles for fun..?

My offer to set up everything from a single core on a notebook (to avoid overheating it) to any # of available cores and GPUs optimally, for anyone here, stands.
Nice to hear You also found slushpool,
My Rig's running on AMD's 570 with the extended version from AMD to boost GPU mining.

I earned sooo much januar 2018 Logic-Elliven, ... i only use the little CPU for fun things, it's not worth when You run so many antminers/avalons and Rigs.
It started as hobby in 2014 cause Porivo Peer later named Gomez Peer stopped their service the old way, that time i had 14 desktops on the first floor for my work, but soft/hardware changed to the years, i can do now more with one desktop and one laptop than 14 desktops in 2014.

I know and i read all kind of improvements for CPU mining (V7), but Logic-Elliven, I'm already over 60 ... at the moment not realy healthy (recovering from rong medicines)
So i can choose to lay down on the cautch hole days watching movies, or click a bunch of shortlinks when i want to and run 5 auto-faucets on that desktop and the CPU i use on firefaucet to get free autoclaims. (also worth 3 cents-:o)

So, thx for the offer to help, but i do earn so much by mining, the vew dimes for CPU mining realy don't interesting me anymore, all Rigs running smoothly, once a month blowing them under pressed air and further they shall live longer than me i think.
When i have enough of them, they go to my sun that bought a new home i paid most of it, it's only some money when You have enough and at age, that's the way i think at this moment.
Maby .... i buy some S17's from the hugh profits, i still have one room on top free (third floor), already with an professional airco,
i own a class A+++ energy saving house, it's always 22 degrees celcius here (72 degrees Fahrenheit), summer and winter, those antminers not only help my wallet, they also help to keep me healthy because i'm on the line of starting COPD, they keep the dust away Roll Eyes

Besides the *mining hobby*, I help a lot people with their tax forms ... busy time now, fully FREE ... other hobby for me, getting as much as possible from the government back Grin
Only the face of people that see they can save a lot of unexpexted money i'm satisfied.

The downside is, now I am not 100% healthy, when I have to paint the house as an example, tenths or friends standing ready to help me, also with a closed wallet, that is how I was raised in the past and I will stay that way.

Hope you can help the little people with improvements concerning CPU/GPU mining because of those stories here on BitcoinTalk.

Best wishes, Jan.

kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:01:42 AM

Hello admin
Tell me why there are no pop-banners on your last video in YouTube?

How to make dont see new windows Huh
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:26:17 PM

Hello admin
Tell me why there are no pop-banners on your last video in YouTube?

How to make dont see new windows Huh
Hi Kokoska,
You can remove all the Pop Ads by becoming a Patron of CMG, in addition of getting other cool rewards : https://www.patreon.com/cryptomininggame
Have a nice day!
Jamboom
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

Upgrade a card cost cards, so if you need 500 cards to upgrade to higher level, so 500 cards will be deducted from your total cards.
Improving a card improve its stats, like attack, life, etc.) It will be of course usefull for the games to come.

That I guess is yet another of those bad surprises that are just not mentioned until it's too late, huh?
There isn't the slightest indication anywhere that upgrading a card costs cards.
All the upgrade page says is: "Upgrade for x Crypto Coinz", while it SHOULD read: "Upgrade for x Crypto Coinz PLUS x cards".
If an upgrade loses all cards one has, any upgrade will be a straight forward 100% loss for anyone who doesn't want to play the new game but is waiting for the launch of the user exchange to sell cards and Coinz.

Since I find this extremely unfair, would you please provide an option to undo an upgrade, so to say a downgrade, which gives the cards and Crypto Coinz back?

Furthermore this brings me to another question, or better a whole set of question a lot of users will have regarding the new game.
I know for the time being it's for patrons only, but that shouldn't require hiding the information I'm asking for here.

Problem: I've watched all the YT videos, red anything written in here, in the news and in comments, but there is no information whatsoever about the important part of the game, at least the part users like me find most important.
We know it's player vs player and that kinda implies there will be a winner and a loser, but there isn't the slightest indication about whether or not the loser of a game loses something aside of the cards he uses in the game and how much "useful" stuff (as in Satoshis rather than cards and crystals) the winner will get.

If I shall make a wild guess I'd assume the two players will not only have to put up a set of cards but also have to wager some Satoshis, where the winner "wins" less than the sum of what both players have to wager in or in other words, it's basically gambling with a house edge.
Of course this is just a clueless guess and I'd be happy if it could get corrected.
I just don't understand what this secretiveness means.
Why can't the information about how the game works, what the entry fee is, what prize one can win, etc., be published before the game starts?
Nobody cares about images about the scenery and the graphics of the game, but you don't get tired of posting ever more screenshots about the gameplay, while the important information remains disclosed.
Keeping the information as vague as they are makes users suspicious about the whole thing being nothing more but a giant waste of time, if not a plain rip off, so why not publish the information users are curious about?
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:09:35 AM

That I guess is yet another of those bad surprises that are just not mentioned until it's too late, huh?
Why can't the information about how the game works, what the entry fee is, what prize one can win, etc., be published before the game starts?
Nobody cares about images about the scenery and the graphics of the game, but you don't get tired of posting ever more screenshots about the gameplay, while the important information remains disclosed.
Keeping the information as vague as they are makes users suspicious about the whole thing being nothing more but a giant waste of time, if not a plain rip off, so why not publish the information users are curious about?
Hi Thomasio!
Everytime I'm notice of a forum response from you, I always know it's usefull XD
So,
1- About the cards cost. You are right it might be precised but in fact it's suggested and all player of Card game knows that you spend cards to make them evolved, it's also for that reason that you can see the progress bar under the card, based on the amount of card you need to upgrade it. I will think about it.
2- There's no information about what the winner of CMW will get not because it's a secret, just because we don't know yet because it depends on so many factors: Ads revenue, economic system around the game, the way players will play it, like it, preferences, etc. The idea of a start bet is pretty good, with small amount of course, to start and see what we can do more to make the game "crypto-interresting".
Have a nice day,
Jamboom
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:31:46 AM

hello,  I found out that for the bch withdraw to facuethub or hpower,  the minimum is 50000 bch coins (it should be 50000 bch satoshi) , please look at the problem,  thx
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:23:47 AM

Hi Thomasio!
Everytime I'm notice of a forum response from you, I always know it's usefull XD

Thanks for compliments.

1- About the cards cost. You are right it might be precised but in fact it's suggested and all player of Card game knows that you spend cards to make them evolved, it's also for that reason that you can see the progress bar under the card, based on the amount of card you need to upgrade it. I will think about it.
2- There's no information about what the winner of CMW will get not because it's a secret, just because we don't know yet because it depends on so many factors: Ads revenue, economic system around the game, the way players will play it, like it, preferences, etc. The idea of a start bet is pretty good, with small amount of course, to start and see what we can do more to make the game "crypto-interresting".

On the first point ....... how to say? Maybe it's just me, but even though the words say something different, to me it sounds like "forget about a card downgrade, once upgraded your cards are gone".

The 2nd point you misunderstood.
The "start bet" is NOT an idea of mine, it's something I'm afraid of.
Of course the game has to pay something in Satoshis to make it interesting for the players, but if players have to put up their own money where the loser loses his money while the winner wins less than the sum of the two bets, that would be a huge no go for me.
Only if BOTH players get out of the game with more than their bet, where the winner wins more than the loser, but both players win, the game would be interesting, but then, if both players win, a "start bet" becomes absurd.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:41:39 AM

oh I got it, the Units of bch is different from other coins! But i don't deposit, just ignore the deposit in get more hpower page
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:42:56 AM

I'm wondering if you're trying to kick your users, I've been shutting out pop ups for more than 10 minutes, and I've had to quit because it's impossible, you'll answer me and make me pop-ups, if I pay by employer what I earn month, what is the meaning of your page.NO MORE POPUPS

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:45:12 AM

I'm wondering if you're trying to kick your users, I've been shutting out pop ups for more than 10 minutes, and I've had to quit because it's impossible, you'll answer me and make me pop-ups, if I pay by employer what I earn month, what is the meaning of your page.NO MORE POPUPS
Hm, there's no more pop ups than yesterday and less than a couple of weeks ago... Where it happens?
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

Hm, there's no more pop ups than yesterday and less than a couple of weeks ago... Where it happens?

Each time I click on the screen a popup of mellow ads opens and the page where I am is opened again, this is a permanent loop so I can not do anything on the page

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:06:42 AM

Each time I click on the screen a popup of mellow ads opens and the page where I am is opened again, this is a permanent loop so I can not do anything on the page
Hm, this is from mellowads issue, anyway normally mellowads pop appears only one time or a few times per day, not every time...
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: