Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:11:03 AM

... anyway it's only in a mining page, page you have to go no more than once per 2 hours.

Errrmmmmm ..... you get to the mining page every 10 minutes, because that's where "refill energy" takes you and then, no matter where you click, you get this redirect through which you lose the CMG page.
I already ment to suggest, when you want to launch a mission and have to do a shortlink first, why would that shortlink take you to the mining page? Can't it take you back to missions?
Same thing when I'm on the missions page and refill energy from there, can't it take me back to missions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clearmaker

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:06:52 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 12:43:59 PM by clearmaker

... anyway it's only in a mining page, page you have to go no more than once per 2 hours.

Errrmmmmm ..... you get to the mining page every 10 minutes, because that's where "refill energy" takes you and then, no matter where you click, you get this redirect through which you lose the CMG page.
I already ment to suggest, when you want to launch a mission and have to do a shortlink first, why would that shortlink take you to the mining page? Can't it take you back to missions?
Same thing when I'm on the missions page and refill energy from there, can't it take me back to missions?

About this incident with those popunders, when I use Google Chrome, IE 11 or FF, Yes .. then I also suffer from that.
As I wrote earlier here, I also installed the BRAVE browser, first released everything in the adblocker in the white list, then put all ads containing the popunders on the black list, and also those ads that had 2, 3 or 4 new popups. / opening windows ... works well.
Cost some time to manage that, but it works well and no headages here anymore because that annoying popunders and redirects Grin

{moretvtimes problem solved 10 minutes after posting it} deleted the issue by edit.

Thomasio

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 12:56:47 PM

As I wrote earlier here, I also installed the BRAVE browser, first released everything in the adblocker in the white list, then put all ads containing the popunders on the black list, and also those ads that had 2, 3 or 4 new popups. / opening windows ... works well.

I'm aware of several dozen different ways to block ads, but I'm not so sure about actually using them.
After all this is a faucet that pays its user from its revenue and there is no revenue from users blocking ads, meaning the more users block ads, the less the faucet can pay to all of us.

I'm aware that CMG compared to other faucets has way more ads, especially way more popups and popunders and I've heard from other users arguments like they are blocking ads only if they find the amount exaggerated.
I would even agree that the amount of popups CMG has seems really exaggerated.
But then, what do you think will come out of users blocking ads, other than CMG implementing even more ads for those who do not block them plus reducing the payout even further than they did already?

Keep in mind, most faucets that have less ads either pay less than CMG does or stop paying and disappear after a while.
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

I'm aware of several dozen different ways to block ads, but I'm not so sure about actually using them.
After all this is a faucet that pays its user from its revenue and there is no revenue from users blocking ads, meaning the more users block ads, the less the faucet can pay to all of us.

I'm aware that CMG compared to other faucets has way more ads, especially way more popups and popunders and I've heard from other users arguments like they are blocking ads only if they find the amount exaggerated.
I would even agree that the amount of popups CMG has seems really exaggerated.
But then, what do you think will come out of users blocking ads, other than CMG implementing even more ads for those who do not block them plus reducing the payout even further than they did already?

Keep in mind, most faucets that have less ads either pay less than CMG does or stop paying and disappear after a while.

@Thomasio,

I know, but that's why i wrote, it cost some time and first put ALL URLs on the white list and only block the vew that give annoying popups/popunders or mining-script warnings from antivirus programs (mostly third party popups/popunders) and sometimes advertisers don't take the time to control shortlinks which have hundreds of PTP (hidden) iframes 1 x 1 pickels that freezes all browsers, that ones i also put on the black list.
So 99.9% of ALL 3 faucets i run, get their valid popups paid.

It's a choice Thomasio, or every time you open a new tab and restart CMG, or the way I use and JB loses 0.01% of the paid advertisers, cost me less paracetamol Grin
But again Thomasio, it cost approx 4 hrs to use BRAVE browser this way.
And by the way, i only use BRAVe browser for that 3 faucets i run/use.

Others i heared using a kind of No-script extensy, that one doing it the other way, block everything + Java and after that You have to set free (allow) the URLs You will use, but then i think it's easy to think the rong way and block ALL popups, and the change You will keep them blocked all is very great,
My way is better, only block the 0.01% !@#! popunders e.g. because You only shall block that URL's or popunders that causes troubles, ALL other URLs/popups e.g. are on that white list.
cryptofaucetreview.com

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:55:38 PM

My favorite faucet around.  It may start a little slow but if you stick with it, it will be your best earner.  Check out the patreon area for extra perks which will help you level up quicker.  I have a full guide available less the updates on the mining boost and quests (will update guide soon).  Check it out at www.cryptofaucetreview.com
vebrion1

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:57:39 PM

Can you tell when exchange will be Huh?
In a day, week, month, years Huh?
cryptofaucetreview.com

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:08:00 PM

Once again you are not telling that if users buy more HPOWER will loose it one year after!

I was foolished once and will not anymore...

It says "Get Hpower! (No fee - 1 year contract)" when you choose to withdraw to HP.  You can check your contracts under the profile tab by clicking dashboard.  Up until a certain point you can cash out and buy HP that is not on a contract.  I want to say this mark is 2,000 HP but I am not certain, could be 1,500.  Obviously you pay a fee when you send from a different wallet but it doesn't expire.  

Hope this helps you but saying that he isn't telling people is incorrect. It could be a little clearer or perhaps addressed in the faq. It does tell you when you choose this method and your contracts are available to see.  
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:21:58 AM

My favorite faucet around.  It may start a little slow but if you stick with it, it will be your best earner.  Check out the patreon area for extra perks which will help you level up quicker.  I have a full guide available less the updates on the mining boost and quests (will update guide soon).  Check it out at www.cryptofaucetreview.com

Your review site is nothing but loads of ref links, why fool ppl here?

CMG has become third class faucet site!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:46:29 AM

I'm currently writing the news about it but there's an attack in the website right now so I wasn't able to finish and post it.
I will finish it and post it as I can Wink

You forgot to mention what one has to do to take a mining boost.
When mining is in progress, the white bar reading "Mining Boost" is disabled, so does it work only before starting the mining?

And then there is a new bug in the ads.
1 in 3 times I click anywhere the page gets redirected to an ad.
I assume it's supposed to be a popup or popunder, but doesn't work like that, it redirects the CMG tab to this ad and that's it.
I have to close the ad, reopen a new browser window and reopen the CMG page, where there's then a good chance that upon first click it again redirects to that ad.
I've had a similar case on some other faucet some months ago, where after I had done this reopen of their page some 15 or 20 times, they banned me for the reason that "so many page refreshes only a bot would do".
Hi,
Yer, it has to be set before launching mining process, I should mention that.
Yesterday was a busy day because past update has made me discover hundreds of cheaters that has stolen lots of cryptos from CMG, once again.
So yes, there's one pop ads more in the mining page to recover the loss, you can thank them. I will remove it once again soon, anyway it's only in a mining page, page you have to go no more than once per 2 hours.
I'm still working on Ads optimization but it takes time.
Best regards
Jamboom

users steal from you cos your site coding is of third class quality, you release a feature without testing it properly! and always cry of server attacks, show third class quality hosting!

you wont even care to reply to this post!
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:13:32 AM

users steal from you cos your site coding is of third class quality, you release a feature without testing it properly! and always cry of server attacks, show third class quality hosting!

You don't imagine what code is behind CMG and what is going on when problems occurs, so, please... Stop useless thoughts or even try to be a little constructive.
Have a nice day.
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:23:42 AM

Hi cryptofaucetreview.com,
Thanks for the guide and review. If you don't mind, I've posted a small news about it in CMG.
Have a nice day,
Jamboom

-> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/a-crypto-mining-game-quick-start-guide
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 10:57:44 AM

You don't imagine what code is behind CMG ....

Well, I have nothing better to do today, so let me give you my 5 cents (again).

Of course I don't know the code behind it, but from a users point of view there are quite a few flaws in the site that have existed for a long time, where instead of fixing them you keep adding new ones.

- The "ooops something went wrong" or "error, too many redirects" has existed for many months, it has been pointed out in here many times by many different users, you have several times asked a user for details about when it occurs, I've written a fairly detailed explanation at least twice (many pages ago) and yet, no fix in sight, just the opposite, getting worse, when clicking a shortlink the error can happen up to 3 times in a row before one gets to the shortlink.
The fix is as easy as it gets, you simply cannot have a popup or popunder in between a button click and a shortlink, because the tour from the site via a popup into a shortlink is literally what the error says: "too many redirects".

- The lag, when the whole page gets stuck due to an ad not loading isn't new at all, occurs about every single time there's elevated traffic on the web and has been like that for many months.
The solution is again fairly easy, either set a short timeout of maybe half a second for loading external content, or move the loading of ads to the end of the page, so the page loads first and buttons can be clicked even if an ad doesn't load.

- The fact that all shortlinks lead to the mining page rather than the page they came from is not just an inconvenience for users, it's also a huge additional load for the server, because all users every single time they access a shortlink from missions or daily bonus have to load an extra page for nothing.

- The waiting timer when opening chests one finds in missions is entirely nonsense, there is no point whatsoever in delaying the opening of a chest by 2 - 24 hours.
Same thing with missions, why would there be any kind of point in making the user wait for the end of a mission, while a mission can be started only when a user has the required energy for that.

- The prices you have for stuff to buy ........ well, I don't want to make nasty comments on that, let me put it in a question: I have over 12,000 crystals to sell and 10HP on top I can give as well, would you give me the 120,000 sat it costs to buy them?
I'm kinda looking forward to the opening of the user exchange and I hope you do not have fixed preset prices in there, can't wait to see the price of crystals drop to 0.01 sat or something like that.
Literally ALL users past level 15 have a ton of crystals in stock and no clue what to do with them.

- You are aware that your site is not the only site using shortlinks, aren't you?
You are aware that shortlinks pay only so many accesses per IP, meaning if a user has used the same shortlinks on some other faucet before accessing it at CMG you don't get paid.
Or in other words: Shortlinks are basically useless, because with 100s of faucets out there all accessing the very same shortlinks chances for you to get paid are very small, it's only a huge inconvenience for the users for no reason.
This is the reason why almost all faucets based on shortlinks go belly up within a few days or weeks after they open, simply because they get paid only a tiny fraction of what they expect while ignoring the fact that 100s of faucets cannot all get paid by the same shortlinks.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:19:10 AM

You don't imagine what code is behind CMG and what is going on when problems occurs, so, please... Stop useless thoughts or even try to be a little constructive.
Have a nice day.

I am developer with 10+ years of experience, so don't tell me about my thoughts! take criticism and improve, which i know you will never do! other than mining game and missions, not a single page i visit of your site!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

- The "ooops something went wrong" or "error, too many redirects"

You missed this sites motto -
Sorry for the inconvenience
icanhazcoinz

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:14:07 PM

Well, I have nothing better to do today, so let me give you my 5 cents (again).

Of course I don't know the code behind it, but from a users point of view there are quite a few flaws in the site that have existed for a long time, where instead of fixing them you keep adding new ones.

- The "ooops something went wrong" or "error, too many redirects" has existed for many months, it has been pointed out in here many times by many different users, you have several times asked a user for details about when it occurs, I've written a fairly detailed explanation at least twice (many pages ago) and yet, no fix in sight, just the opposite, getting worse, when clicking a shortlink the error can happen up to 3 times in a row before one gets to the shortlink.
The fix is as easy as it gets, you simply cannot have a popup or popunder in between a button click and a shortlink, because the tour from the site via a popup into a shortlink is literally what the error says: "too many redirects".

- The lag, when the whole page gets stuck due to an ad not loading isn't new at all, occurs about every single time there's elevated traffic on the web and has been like that for many months.
The solution is again fairly easy, either set a short timeout of maybe half a second for loading external content, or move the loading of ads to the end of the page, so the page loads first and buttons can be clicked even if an ad doesn't load.

- The fact that all shortlinks lead to the mining page rather than the page they came from is not just an inconvenience for users, it's also a huge additional load for the server, because all users every single time they access a shortlink from missions or daily bonus have to load an extra page for nothing.

- The waiting timer when opening chests one finds in missions is entirely nonsense, there is no point whatsoever in delaying the opening of a chest by 2 - 24 hours.
Same thing with missions, why would there be any kind of point in making the user wait for the end of a mission, while a mission can be started only when a user has the required energy for that.

- The prices you have for stuff to buy ........ well, I don't want to make nasty comments on that, let me put it in a question: I have over 12,000 crystals to sell and 10HP on top I can give as well, would you give me the 120,000 sat it costs to buy them?
I'm kinda looking forward to the opening of the user exchange and I hope you do not have fixed preset prices in there, can't wait to see the price of crystals drop to 0.01 sat or something like that.
Literally ALL users past level 15 have a ton of crystals in stock and no clue what to do with them.

- You are aware that your site is not the only site using shortlinks, aren't you?
You are aware that shortlinks pay only so many accesses per IP, meaning if a user has used the same shortlinks on some other faucet before accessing it at CMG you don't get paid.
Or in other words: Shortlinks are basically useless, because with 100s of faucets out there all accessing the very same shortlinks chances for you to get paid are very small, it's only a huge inconvenience for the users for no reason.
This is the reason why almost all faucets based on shortlinks go belly up within a few days or weeks after they open, simply because they get paid only a tiny fraction of what they expect while ignoring the fact that 100s of faucets cannot all get paid by the same shortlinks.

Very well said.  Covers a lot of the most frustrating points about cmg that could very easily be cleaned up.
Yonaguni

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

Once again you are not telling that if users buy more HPOWER will loose it one year after!

I was foolish once and will not anymore...

It says "Get Hpower! (No fee - 1-year contract)" when you choose to withdraw to HP.  You can check your contracts under the profile tab by clicking the dashboard.  Up until a certain point you can cash out and buy HP that is not on a contract.  I want to say this mark is 2,000 HP but I am not certain, could be 1,500.  Obviously, you pay a fee when you send from a different wallet but it doesn't expire. 

Hope this helps you but saying that he isn't telling people is incorrect. It could be a little clearer or perhaps addressed in the faq. It does tell you when you choose this method and your contracts are available to see.   

Hello, my friend. I bought my 1.000 HPower at the beginning of CMG. There was no information about that. The awareness of it appeared later after I spent my money... Jambone is always changing rules. This has been already discussed here by several users complaining the same problem  Cry
krisstian

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:32:36 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 07:07:31 PM by krisstian

What s/he said.
@jamboom: please provide a clear meaning/estimation for "soon"

Later edit: R U F***ing kidding me? Trying to open a chest and at each 2nd click on the chest it opens a new tab with the same chest, while previous tab redirects to some page. And it continues like this for ever. I gave up after 40 new tabs !!!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:57:04 PM

What s/he said.

Exchange will be back soon Tongue
krisstian

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:08:46 PM

What s/he said.

Exchange will be back soon Tongue

Unfortunately yes. That's the expected answer  Sad
Kais1971

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:12:52 PM

Hi
You accuse people of cheating
You are an impostor and a fraudster I will reveal in all forums all  frauds you do
Soon I will finish completing my own site there will be a great idea and high profits
I would welcome everyone without exception and there is no kind of disabling accounts as you do
Fraud is way short and you will not be able to succeed
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: