Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
Kambas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 12:48:30 PM

What do we do with the cards at this stage?
Just upgrade them and wait?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:56:22 AM

What do we do with the cards at this stage?
Just upgrade them and wait?
Hi,
You will have full usage of the cards in CMG V2, update scheduled for this october Smiley
Have a nice day!
Jam
ziak

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:39:20 PM

jamboom I am waiting for a refund of a payment error it's been 3 months since I send you tickets. I find it disrespectful of you.
You come here without worrying about anything. Know that I'm going to rot the reputation of your game on this bitcointalk wire.

I will denounce your aggisement every week here even.
for some doge only I will make a sulphurous reputation of your swindling talent. see you soon
Do you really think this kind of threat will help?
Ingame support is completely overloaded and it's precised in the section. Only unrecognized deposit are processed regularly, if transaction id is well sent to the ingame support.
Might be better to expose your issue with smart words...
Regards

Miracle!
You take the time to answer this bitcointalk !
It's been 3 months since I wrote you on the support of your site to refund me.
I do not threaten anyone. I invested money on your site.

You had the time to devellopez your games but the players who have problems you ignore them.
I put money in your game. I do not put peanuts.
I already made the idea that you had scammed me.

I will not come here to say good words about your actions.
I play your games because all seem correct. Then came my problem that you had to ignore.
Now I'm nothing to fuck I leave your game.
Everyone should know that at the slightest trouble they will not see their money again.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:10:52 AM

jamboom I am waiting for a refund of a payment error it's been 3 months since I send you tickets. I find it disrespectful of you.
You come here without worrying about anything. Know that I'm going to rot the reputation of your game on this bitcointalk wire.

for some doge only I will make a sulphurous reputation of your swindling talent. see you soon
Ingame support is completely overloaded and it's precised in the section. Only unrecognized deposit are processed regularly, if transaction id is well sent to the ingame support.
Regards

Miracle!

You had the time to devellopez your games but the players who have problems you ignore them.

I play your games because all seem correct. Then came my problem that you had to ignore.
Everyone should know that at the slightest trouble they will not see their money again.
Please just read once again my previous message. Looking at your answer you don't even have read it...
Regards
ziak

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:48:14 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 10:59:33 AM by ziak

Regards

Miracle!

Please just read once again my previous message. Looking at your answer you don't even have read it...
Regards

Start by opening your support ticket for your site.

In addition you announce that soon the hpower will refund because you do not consider yourself a mining site.
you introduce contradictory rules.

your ad : Hence my conclusion that it won't be possible anymore to have a higher Hpower value than 1000.

Yet have it is still possible to buy hpower on your site !

You said repay each player but at what rate?
The rate that suits you? or the rate or have to buy them?

You sell legal or illegal cloud mining.
You are therefore considered as a company.
Yet I see no mention. So you collect winnings without informing anyone.
is it clear?
So try to stay right with your players that could be against you
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

In addition you announce that soon the hpower will refund because you do not consider yourself a mining site.

your ad : Hence my conclusion that it won't be possible anymore to have a higher Hpower value than 1000.

is it clear?

Hi ziak

Just to be, once again, clear: "Ingame Support Overloaded", Anyway...

Yer, Hpower will be refunded with CMG V2 update. Reasons have been explained in the dedicated news about that.

CMG is a "Virtual" Mining Game, it has never been said that it's a Cloud Mining Platform or website or whatever investment platform. Noway, Never, Ever.

Yer you can still get Hpower, up to 2000 to reach premium level faster and increase your earnings. You might be right in this point, I'll seriously think about it.

Every Hpower above 1000 will be usefull for something else. Can tell you what it is now.

Repay each player? I've never said that. Players purchase ingame stuff like Hpower, Cards, Chests etc. Currently, get from 1 to 2000 Hpower cost around or less than 40$...

It will be definitivally more clear that "CMG is a game, not an Investment platform" in V2 (update scheduled for october).

You don't imagine how much is given back to the players compared to what I get. Just to let you know, I wouldn't be able to live correctly if I would not have the patreon support. Don't think I'm greedy, really don't...

About legal notice and company stuff, I'm working seriously on it. But be aware of something: "when" cmg will be completely clear and transparent with the law, between other things: 1- Personal ID will be asked and required to withdraw because money game are generally forbidden for minor persons. Also it's just completely forbidden in certain country so I will have to simply tell some users that they will not be able to withdraw anymore. And this is just a very small part of the legal stuff I will have to integrate to CMG. And Yer, terms and legal notice will be soon updated.

I've spent around 30 minutes to answer your messages, 30 minutes I would have prefer to use to continue developping the game for the entertainement of players who are there to "play and have fun"... Not that I'm not happy to answer you, but seriously these days I really would prefer to keep my time on the game development, it's my duty for all CMG players.

have a nice end of day,

Jam
ziak

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:47:20 PM

is it clear?

Hi ziak

Just to be, once again, clear: "Ingame Support Overloaded", Anyway...

Yer, Hpower will be refunded with CMG V2 update. Reasons have been explained in the dedicated news about that.

CMG is a "Virtual" Mining Game, it has never been said that it's a Cloud Mining Platform or website or whatever investment platform. Noway, Never, Ever.

Yer you can still get Hpower, up to 2000 to reach premium level faster and increase your earnings. You might be right in this point, I'll seriously think about it.

Every Hpower above 1000 will be usefull for something else. Can tell you what it is now.

Repay each player? I've never said that. Players purchase ingame stuff like Hpower, Cards, Chests etc. Currently, get from 1 to 2000 Hpower cost around or less than 40$...

It will be definitivally more clear that "CMG is a game, not an Investment platform" in V2 (update scheduled for october).

You don't imagine how much is given back to the players compared to what I get. Just to let you know, I wouldn't be able to live correctly if I would not have the patreon support. Don't think I'm greedy, really don't...

About legal notice and company stuff, I'm working seriously on it. But be aware of something: "when" cmg will be completely clear and transparent with the law, between other things: 1- Personal ID will be asked and required to withdraw because money game are generally forbidden for minor persons. Also it's just completely forbidden in certain country so I will have to simply tell some users that they will not be able to withdraw anymore. And this is just a very small part of the legal stuff I will have to integrate to CMG. And Yer, terms and legal notice will be soon updated.

I've spent around 30 minutes to answer your messages, 30 minutes I would have prefer to use to continue developping the game for the entertainement of players who are there to "play and have fun"... Not that I'm not happy to answer you, but seriously these days I really would prefer to keep my time on the game development, it's my duty for all CMG players.

have a nice end of day,

Jam

I am not here to investigate your legal status.
I just ask that every player be treated the best way.
They are simple things. Respect for the players.
I'm not saying it's easy to develop a site and manage payments.

We come to play, not write 20 messages to support that remains unanswered.
Payment delays and support expectations are just unbearable.

Someone remains stuck in the game because their reward or problem affects them.
I play on several websites. They sell game cards or whatever and all have a legal status in case of negligence.
From the moment the gamer pays, he must be in front of a company.
By providing only hpower to your players you had to declare.

If the site quickly and the problem is solved it will save you from being reproached for damages.
I count on your kindness to answer all the players in my case.

I really hope that my support ticket will finally be open and finally close.
I would come here to confirm it and I think that if you wanted to manage a site that is devellope it will take a team behind you.
nicko19

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:01:36 PM

hello cryptomininggame users if you are above 1000 hpower would be kind enough to tell me how many satoshis, litoshis or how many doge they give you per hour of mining
I guess the performance index is the same for each user since the only variable is its price.
please cooperate with me thank you. Here I leave mine.

https://ibb.co/R9DSs5n

clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:20:37 PM

hello cryptomininggame users if you are above 1000 hpower would be kind enough to tell me how many satoshis, litoshis or how many doge they give you per hour of mining
I guess the performance index is the same for each user since the only variable is its price.
please cooperate with me thank you. Here I leave mine.

https://ibb.co/R9DSs5n

not the same nicko19
http://prntscr.com/p4y3wm
nicko19

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:34:20 AM

not the same nicko19
http://prntscr.com/p4y3wm

thanks clearmaker i appreciate your answer, regards.

jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:17:19 AM

I love this game. I'm glad I could be here. I can't wait to see what this becomes. The game you're planning looks super cool. Wow, bitcoin has really evolved.
Thanks a lot!
I'm working hard on V2. Almost all card's design has been renew. CMG V2 update is still scheduled during October.
Have a beautiful day!
Jamboom
jonnah66

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:43:59 PM

Hello what's up with this legal issues update Huh , how if anyone is playing for months invested money and time and at the end you tell him you can't withdraw because there is new legal issue update  Undecided!!!! no other gaming platform basing on crypto is talking about this !! because it's called crypto game !!
if the admin has legal issue which his country he can try solve that but why make it forbidden for other players , if anyone is playing this game it's on his own risk with his country

anyway if this is true the countries which are forbidden to this game must be listed now so people will not waste time and money for nothing !!
Merci  Smiley
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:08:15 AM

Thanks a lot!
I'm working hard on V2. Almost all card's design has been renew. CMG V2 update is still scheduled during October.
Have a beautiful day!
Jamboom

Is that graphics only, or will card-stats also change?
Hi Pyrros,
Card stats won't change except that they will deliver ingame bonus, like Mining time, mining rate, mission rate, etc.
I'm working on a youtube video to explain really clearly what cards will be usefull for and how, I think it's important as it's not really clear for every(any)one.
Have a nice sunday!
Jam
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:09:55 AM

Hello what's up with this legal issues update Huh , how if anyone is playing for months invested money and time and at the end you tell him you can't withdraw because there is new legal issue update  Undecided!!!! no other gaming platform basing on crypto is talking about this !! because it's called crypto game !!
if the admin has legal issue which his country he can try solve that but why make it forbidden for other players , if anyone is playing this game it's on his own risk with his country

anyway if this is true the countries which are forbidden to this game must be listed now so people will not waste time and money for nothing !!
Merci  Smiley
Hi Jonnah66,
Everything will be done just to help the game to continue being improved for everyone.
Like you say, people are free to do whatever they want, legal or not. In addition, regarding a crypto-game, it's not really an issue, it's a game afterall.
Have a nice sunday,
Jamboom
ziak

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:58:21 PM

I buy hpower for btc.
Then I mine to recover my btc
takes his for an investment from the players

'you can basically say that the site is not an investment platform, you will lie to yourself'

You generate winnings via advertising. As adsense your gain must be declared  'coinad.com'

you have a lottery system. A game a bit of luck.

finally, play not too much with the fire

The Internal Revenue Service has issued guidance (PDF) on the tax treatment of transactions using virtual currencies, such as Bitcoins or other similar currencies.

The sale or other exchange of virtual currencies, or the use of virtual currencies to pay for goods or services, or holding virtual currencies as an investment, generally has tax consequences that could result in tax liability. This guidance applies to individuals and businesses that use virtual currencies.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/virtual-currencies

I do not play your game anymore, but you scammed me so you deserve the promotion of your damn game
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:25:49 AM

Thanks a lot!
Have a beautiful day!
Jamboom

Is that graphics only, or will card-stats also change?
Hi Pyrros,
Card stats won't change except that they will deliver ingame bonus, like Mining time, mining rate, mission rate, etc.
I'm working on a youtube video to explain really clearly what cards will be usefull for and how, I think it's important as it's not really clear for every(any)one.
Have a nice sunday!
Jam

Do miners stop improving hit speed at 0.8 seconds? Do they also got a limit to move speed?
Hi Pyrros,
Yer, by the algorithm used, hit speed is stuck at 0.8. Move speed goes up to 1.36 square. It might be adjusted for balancing once battles will start Wink
Have a nice day,
Jam
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:51:09 AM

You still don't have explained your issue clearly or given me your ingame username as I can check your support tickets...
Las777

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:58:39 PM

I win the game jackpot of 175.76015230 satoshi! Happy!!! Cheesy
akrc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:22:33 PM

I win the Dogecoin Lottery at Rank 3 and earn 10.714285714286 doge  and 11 crystal ! thank you jamboom Roll Eyes
moijeux

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:37:18 AM

you win the Bitcoin lottery at Rank 3 and earn 5104.7142857143 satoshi  and 510 crystal !
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: