Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83419 times)
jamboom (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:23:04 AM

Hello Jamboom,

I have few questions:

1)
can we get more information about CGT?
or what is your time plan (date) about explaining all about it like price,withdrawal option, wallet, exchanges which will accept it ...

2)
Why is withdrawal limits so high? reach 50K BTC satoshi is long trip.

3) Why prizes in shop are at astronomical high?
   6846 BTC satoshi for 1000 crystal Huh In market we can easily buy 2K crystal for 150satoshi.
   So what is purpose of shop? I don´t believe that somebody buying there something.

4) How is mining calculated depend on actual prize of coins at market. Where to find formula for calculation ?

Thank you for answer
Hi Matys, so to answer your questions:
1) I will provide more info about CGT early next year. Withdraw options will be set up to ERC20 wallet as well. Of course it's not yet listed on exchange and it would take a long time for that, but there will be other utilities.
2) For many reasons, including that withdraw direct to wallet method is not yet fully implemented, avoid cheats, etc.
3) Prices in shop and in market are still quite different. We are still searching for the right balance in shop prices.
4) This is based on revenue share. There's not really formula because Ads revenue can move up and down everyday. You can get your mining rate by multiplying the rate per Hpower in the mining page per your Hpower amount - Max 1000 for all Crypto. Your total hpower is used for CGT mining. CGT is share among all active players, depending on your total Hpower. Ex. If you have 0.1% of total active player's hpower, you can get daily 0.1% of the CGT daily share.
Best regards,
Jam
holynik

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:51:43 PM

The last payment of cryptocurrencies was on December 16, please specify the real regulations, indicated: one week
vkireev85

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:30:48 PM

Looks like clones are back. Attacked a player, but got no message regarding this move, when finished. Attacked him again (twice) in several hours and still no messages
johnnancy

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:03:25 AM

Hi Mod,

This site is very slow earning. i am using this site for more than 2 yrs and still i am trying to earn 10$. Which is not at all worth of it.

Daily bonus really pity. No proper bonus for the daily login persons. And if you consider normal freebitcoin site gives much earnings compared to this one and have more pop-ups compared to any other sites.

Really owner will be getting much more earnings than us, as he might have earned more than what effort we put in for this site. If still going to give the same, nothing is going to work out and all will be in shit.

Regards,
Johnnancy
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:04:38 AM

Looks like clones are back. Attacked a player, but got no message regarding this move, when finished. Attacked him again (twice) in several hours and still no messages
Hi!
This is not clone, it's another bug, I will fix this one today or tomorrow Wink
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:05:45 AM

Hi Mod,

This site is very slow earning. i am using this site for more than 2 yrs and still i am trying to earn 10$. Which is not at all worth of it.

Daily bonus really pity. No proper bonus for the daily login persons. And if you consider normal freebitcoin site gives much earnings compared to this one and have more pop-ups compared to any other sites.

Really owner will be getting much more earnings than us, as he might have earned more than what effort we put in for this site. If still going to give the same, nothing is going to work out and all will be in shit.

Regards,
Johnnancy
Hi!
Please remember this is a game. About the daily bonus feature, it will be upgraded to a new one pretty soon.
There should be any effort, only entertainment.
Best regards
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 02:11:58 AM

There appears to be a bug in the shop with the free cards it gives every 6 hours.
Frequently, i.e. today at midnight, it did switch to a new card but says "got this one", meaning it switched to a card that must have been there some days ago already and the server forgot to delete that old claim.
johnnancy

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:17:43 AM

Hi Mod,

Regards,
Johnnancy
Hi!
Please remember this is a game. About the daily bonus feature, it will be upgraded to a new one pretty soon.
There should be any effort, only entertainment.
Best regards

Thanks for your response. If it is a game we all time losers and owner will be the all time winner correct.
This is much more than cheating an opponent with the higher privileged which anyone doesn't have.

Regards,
Johnnancy
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:28:48 AM

@Jamboom: The mining rig card and the patron card got the "Generate BTC" Ability. How does it work?

Also, a few days ago I attacked a player and lost. Later he attacked me back and I won. Both times with same deck, and both times loser didn't even pass the firewall. How is this possible? How do attacking work?

Would be cool to get more insight to how things work. Thanks
Yer, It's planned in the next Youtube video.
Card's abilities will be implemented step by step from next season, starting with Mining rig.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

There appears to be a bug in the shop with the free cards it gives every 6 hours.
Frequently, i.e. today at midnight, it did switch to a new card but says "got this one", meaning it switched to a card that must have been there some days ago already and the server forgot to delete that old claim.
Hi Thomasio,
Sometimes, shop update function triggers an error. This bug need to be fixed.
If it does not work, it's updated the time after, 6 hours later.
Best
vkireev85

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:54:16 PM

Jamboom, look into "My VMP" section. Cannot offer crates there. Used to be Silver Chests, now different kind of crates and all messed up there.
jamboom (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 09:20:09 AM

Jamboom, look into "My VMP" section. Cannot offer crates there. Used to be Silver Chests, now different kind of crates and all messed up there.
Hi,
Yer, this is planned to be fixed.
Best
McFly28

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 09:39:21 PM

I have been in this platform for almost two years. It's been interesting and fun, so far. However, lately it has become very unreliable. We all know that earnings have gone to the floor, but what is worst is that even cards upgrade have become useless.
Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before. It's a pitty, cause it's very discouraging. Each time I get punished instead of being rewarded after each upgrade, I feel a little closer to leaving the game once and for all.
Nobody is trying to become rich here, otherwise he/she would be a fool, but cheating is always very harmful for everyone. If admin does not tolerate cheaters, then the platform should be a little more serious.

Just a thought, anyway.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 10:31:19 PM

Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before.

That's not true, but a misconception.
Your earnings are calculated in US$ and then paid in BTC for the amount however many sat you get for the US$ you earned.
Therefore if BTC goes up your earnings in BTC go down, but your earnings calculated in US$ remain the same.

True is that with V2 due to the move to CGT your mining earnings in BTC or LTC or whatever have gone down, but as far as CGT has the apropriate value your total earnings haven't changed, especially not from upgrading your cards, just the opposite, without upgrading your cards your earnings counted in BTC would have been even less.
McFly28

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:15:40 AM

First of all, what I said it's true because I don't lie. In any case, I could be wrong but not a lier. And in second place, I am not wrong because I calculate my earnings in coins and in USD taking into account the price at the very moment and always taken from the same exchange. I have set an Excel with all the calculations and expected earnings. It is pretty simple.

Anyway, thanks for your time, but next time you want to say if I am lying or not, try to ask first. It's would be more polite.
And, last but not least. I would be very pleased to be wrong, but I don't think so, because that would make Excel a lier.
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:59:04 AM

First of all, what I said it's true because I don't lie. In any case, I could be wrong but not a lier. And in second place, I am not wrong because I calculate my earnings in coins and in USD taking into account the price at the very moment and always taken from the same exchange. I have set an Excel with all the calculations and expected earnings. It is pretty simple.

Anyway, thanks for your time, but next time you want to say if I am lying or not, try to ask first. It's would be more polite.
And, last but not least. I would be very pleased to be wrong, but I don't think so, because that would make Excel a lier.

I think it is calculated differently, look at the CGT (Crypto Game Token) ... every day it goes out with mining max. 100 CGT that is distributed among the participants who mining.

I also sometimes see the value fluctuate while the ratio BTC <----> LTC or BTC <----> Dash is unchanged.
Then you would expect that the quantity and perfomarance index will remain the same, and that is not the case.

It is possible that Jamboom has implemented a script that also takes into account the amount of coins mined .... so a maximum number per day.

Because somewhere, Jamboom must be able to determine what income goes in and what can be taken out.

This is my logical reasoning, I don't need an exel, I also see the differences even though there are no or hardly any exchange differences.

What I have indicated above must be there, because Jamboom can never estimate in advance how many crystals, coin points, cards and crates will be exchanged via the market for cryptocoins.

My expectation is, Jamboom has calculated a minimum number of cryptos that members gather together, and can add in US dollars what he gets extra in (extra) advertising income and / or registrations / purchases via banners, so the amount of cryptocoins can be a few percent fluctuate.

This is how I would do it if I owned CMG Wink
McFly28

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:16:46 AM

Yes, I think you must be right. And I don't see any problem with that.

But it would be very interesting to know it in advance so that each of us can choose not wasting time doing sth that would lead to nothing. Anyway, thank you for your answer.
johnnancy

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:34:25 AM

I have been in this platform for almost two years. It's been interesting and fun, so far. However, lately it has become very unreliable. We all know that earnings have gone to the floor, but what is worst is that even cards upgrade have become useless.
Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before. It's a pitty, cause it's very discouraging. Each time I get punished instead of being rewarded after each upgrade, I feel a little closer to leaving the game once and for all.
Nobody is trying to become rich here, otherwise he/she would be a fool, but cheating is always very harmful for everyone. If admin does not tolerate cheaters, then the platform should be a little more serious.

Just a thought, anyway.

Yes, it is really a correct one. Mostly if we are considering the other site as a game. We are earning better than the unwanted popup's. Only motive on this is popup's and earnings for one sided.

As per him, CGT is been calculated in the earnings and it is not opened or active yet. What reason the value of the CGT will be much higher while starting it will be in 5$/10$/100$.

What effort we put in and there is no return in. And as i said earlier the daily bonus and small things in this game if consider. Really discouraged in proceed to play this game for long and future.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 05:15:38 AM

I don't know how much more polite I could have worded it than using the term "misconception".
According to my dictionary (English isn't my mother language) "misconception" means "a view or opinion that is incorrect because based of faulty understanding".
I have no clue where in there you saw me calling you a liar, but if you misconcept the word misconception as if it ment liar, then your English might be worse than mine.

As far as your excel sheet goes, that can only be correct IFFFFF you use the same exchange this site uses.
As soon as you use some other exchange, having only slightly different exchange rates, excel still doesn't "lie", but just can't give you data matching the calculations of this site.
McFly28

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:39:20 AM

Don't call me a liar, and that is more than enough. I don't remember calling you anything.
You don't need advance English to understand that, me neither.
It has nothing to do with misconception.
Everybody has the right to be wrong. But you don't call him/her a liar for that, in any language.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: