Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:52:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever?  (Read 8906 times)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

There's a time when bitcoin rises, there's a time when bitcoin goes down. Do not be too greedy if you want to take a lot of profits, especially from bitcoin trading, take profit secukupnya or just save your bitcoin for 5 years into the future.

Bitcoin’s value is based on demand and supply. If there will be high demand and limited supply, it’s obvious that its price will keep on increasing. However, there’s no assurance that bitcoin will keep on increasing even if the demand is high and the supply is limited. Why? Simply because we can’t really predict what will happen to its price and there's instances that there will be bad news or anything that might occur just like the banning of China in Initial coin offerings and that would affect bitcoin's price.

Bitcoin will always fluctuate and we really can't do anything about it. Even if we like it to happen, thing is, the price of bitcoin is not in our hands. So, we'll just have to be updated on its price in the market.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:10:39 AM

The growth of bitcoins or every coin in the market is always depending on the supply and demand. There are so many people who invested in btc and with that kind of reason why the value in the market is increasing, Its because the supply is low and the demand is high.
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:15:41 AM

In some cases bitcoin will go down to stabilize the market price of cryptocurrency, that's normal because we need price equilibrium. But obviously bitcoin prices will continue to rise slowly.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

Bitcoin is a very amazing virtual currency.Everyday everymoment bitcoin price are increasing at present.bitcoin price already hits $15000+ I think bitcoin peice increase forever. because bitcoin have limit.so as much investors come then as soon it's increasing.
jam4u

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
I think bitcoin price can raise for quite a long time, not only because bitcoin has limited number of coins.It will go down or it will just become stable,we can not predict it
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
When the price hit the peak, it will stable there as a comfort zone
animaeharthart

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

bitcoin can increase its value for a long term because as you can see know a days the bitcoin value have increase and so many people thinks that bitcoin can be the future currency for the money. and because of the people that trust and invest in bitcoin i think that bitcoin have a lot of potential to increase its value forever.
coinz9

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

We can calculate the ceiling price for Bitcoin by a simple calculation.
The whole world has 8 billion people, of which about 3.6 billion internet users.
When everyone knows Bitcoin, each person wants to keep one BTC for himself. While BTC has only 21 million BTC, the rate is 171 for 1 person with 1 Bitcoin (3.6 billion / 21 million = 171 times).

Average income per person per year = 5000 USD
So we calculate the BTC price must be 5000 x 171 = 857,000 USD / BTC
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

I think no! there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the world market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.
I also think that the answer is no, because there are time that the price of bitcoin will dropped and then it will increase again but it will not increase forever. In addition to that, I do believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and I hope it would happen because it may result to a high income.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:25:38 AM

Bitcoin is likely to have the increase in its frequency. The bitcoin value will be increased the next year. Bitcoin is forever as long as he rises is more likely to join this bitcoin and big money will be replaced with bitcoin, it is difficult for a country that is struggling with the economy. This is a big help to those who work in small salaries. The value of bitcoin is up to a million the next year.So bitcoin has forever to increase it.
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:27:11 AM

The progression can not be constant since at a moment there will be less buyer and the bitcoin will find its equilibrium price
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

We could not say it is forever because sometimes bitcoin raises up and go down. Bitcoin has no stable price it depend on the demand.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

I think the value of bitcoin will continue to increase. I find its value has increased steadily over the past few months. Because the number of bitcoins is limited, more and more people are buying up the value of their bitcoins.

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Bitcoin fixed supply and demand is a great big player, but personally i think that if all bitcoin will be mine and the demand decrease the bitcoin price will be stable untill no one will use it
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

No i do not think bitcoin will increase the value forever due to correction.
Correction is needed for bitcoin to make healthy market so not always increase the price forever.
Price will increase till the end of supply and when the whole supply will meet its owners then bitcoin will be at the stable position and then no more buying and selling will occur and maybe prices will be on millions and that’s true that bitcoin will be the upcoming coin of world but the main thing is what will happen next when 21 million of bitcoin will be in people’s hand what will be next strategy by the bitcoin to use it more.

There is no bitcoin 21 million in peoples hands, that is a bad estimate.   Did you know there are already 5 million bitcoins lost?
So if you subtract that, means there is only going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation maybe even less.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

nothing rises forever, there is always a cap for everything. and what you say about supply is true but you forgot the demand part, the demand is also limited! it is limited by the hard cap called "number people on earth" and a any time there is only certain percentage of them that would want to invest in bitcoin.

at some point some kind of balance will be reached which will slow down the rise and then it will be normal rises and falls. nothing too fancy. but we are so far away from that point.
If you look at it now, we can see that record shows that bitcoin price is continuously rising on the graph. But nothing is constant in this world, It could reach it ceiling depending on the supply, demands and other contributory factor that may affect its value and stability in the future. Consider government regulation on the use of digital money that may happen in the future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:01 PM

nothing rises forever, there is always a cap for everything. and what you say about supply is true but you forgot the demand part, the demand is also limited! it is limited by the hard cap called "number people on earth" and a any time there is only certain percentage of them that would want to invest in bitcoin.

at some point some kind of balance will be reached which will slow down the rise and then it will be normal rises and falls. nothing too fancy. but we are so far away from that point.
If you look at it now, we can see that record shows that bitcoin price is continuously rising on the graph. But nothing is constant in this world, It could reach it ceiling depending on the supply, demands and other contributory factor that may affect its value and stability in the future. Consider government regulation on the use of digital money that may happen in the future.
Well i believe that after this huge rising of bitcoin price it will really fall down from the past bitcoin has really an unstablw price  that make it more popular each because many people gain through buy and selling.I believe that bitcoin can never rise forevet samr as the past price of bitcoin it is really amzing it will always going to up and down and it is really normal on this crytocurrency field.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

No. There are no such things that are always improving, maybe when the time comes that bitcoin will have a fixed value that will be accepted by government. Because if bitcoin price will continue to grow bigger and bigger there are chances that bitcoin will be unusable the government will likely much to stop bitcoin. Increasing it value seems positive especially for us that are working to have money but it might also cause negative effects on community not by now but maybe later.
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

maybe in the past bitcoin is falling it's value but then in the present it continue to rise up and grow but nothing is permanent in this world and bitcoin is not stable at it is. i believe in may fall any time again but it'll not too low maybe average value.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

It's impossible to grow all the time, and it's impossible to do anything. When it goes up to a certain point, it's going to bubble up, when the bubble bursts, when it's plummeting.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: