Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever?  (Read 8892 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

There are a lot of things to consider in determining the reasons on why bitcoin's prices are increasing. Below are some scenarios that effect bitcoin prices currently and in the future:

1) Due to its rising popularity, a lot of individuals are investing into bitcoin hoping that their investment will prosper by basing it in the price history (currently the mindset of most old/new investors);
2) The law of demand and supply of bitcoin plays a major role in its price especially with its cap of 21 million in the market;
3) Country prohibitions or acceptance are a factor in its price especially in China when they banned mining bitcoins. That significantly dropped the price but it regained afterwards due to Japan's accepting of it as payment and making it available into most retailers as payment;
3) Bitcoin whales are trying their best to manipulate the price which contributes to its high volatility in the market;
4) Due to its decentralised nature, no government agency or authority can ever regulate it compared to other types of investments which are under the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) which plays a huge part on its part; and
5) It's decentralised nature also makes it the perfect payment for transactions around the world making it the very first type of currency to be able to transfer money in seconds without an expensive fee.

Those are some reasons on why I think bitcoin's price increases per day. Some might argue or add knowledge to my comment but feel free to do so. No one really knows on when this chain will end but take this as an opportunity to maximise its potential by investing into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

May sometimes go down but in general prices will continue to rise, the thing that becomes the main strength of bitcoin is decentralization, users continue to increase while stocks are limited so as to keep prices up.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

Expect Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash to go up until the satoshi equals 1 penny. Then the devs will divide the satoshi in the programming, and Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cahs will continue to go up.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

I think no! there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the world market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.
I certainly agree the bright idea, that it wont keep increasing forever, for now it plays very well and keeps on climbing high, especially people keeps on supporting too, but definitely when it reaches also the fixing point it’s true it go on normal price like others do too
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

I do not see stability in price over 10 000$, It will be a wild ride , that's for sure.
meepowithaghs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:06:02 AM

There is a ceiling price for bitcoin but no one knows it yet. As of today the bitcoin is still growing and maybe once the 21 million bitcoin have been mined then it could stop the growth since there is no supply anymore. Having less supply can make the bitcoin worth millions due to the great demand.
jonval21

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:06:45 AM

The stability of prices depends of all printed money in the world, so when the demand decrease the bitcoin will be stable, in that time people will buy or sell in value of bitcoin not by fiat, fiat will not exist anymore so right now we are living a change of paradigm about the money.

odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:48:53 AM

The value of bitcoins will keep on increasing as long as there will always be a buyer and seller that affects the supply and demand. Bitcoin is a very amazing virtual currency. We could not say it is forever because sometimes bitcoin raises up and go down. I do hope it will increase continuously.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:03:34 AM

I think bitcoin will not increase forever. everything has a limit. Bitcoins increase thank to an increase in demand for human use, the need of human for bitcoin is limited so it's prices will stabilize in the future,some countries accept bitcoin which will be used in their daily life.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
RIAnn03

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Nothing in this world increases forever. Bitcoin can increase its price but there will surely come a time where its price will be normal then increases randomly for a short period of time
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:08:57 AM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
May sometimes go down but in general prices will continue to rise, the thing that becomes the main strength of bitcoin is decentralization, users continue to increase while stocks are limited so as to keep prices up.
The bitcoin's price is volatile, and bitcoin is decentralized. We all don't know if it has a limit in its value, but it depends on the users because as bitcoin users increase, the price is also increasing. More transactions and processes are to be done here because many companies are also using bitcoin now.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:51 AM

I think bitcoin will not increase forever. everything has a limit. Bitcoins increase thank to an increase in demand for human use, the need of human for bitcoin is limited so it's prices will stabilize in the future,some countries accept bitcoin which will be used in their daily life.
I do not know about it, if you ask about the future of the next 10 years, or more. But in my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will always increase until it becomes very rare. If the price of Bitcoin will stop growing, maybe it will happen in the future but it will be very long, maybe decades. For the next few years or in the near future, I do not think Bitcoin's price will stop rising. Therefore we must take advantage of opportunities that are still there and build our wealth to create other opportunities. The truth is, it is hard to predict the upcoming price.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:16:38 AM

Many holder selling their alt coins then buy bitcoins because of this fast growth in price and then they keep holding it, there's no limit on increase but when the time will come of bitcoin going down then it's a big problem to us. How surprising is the speed of price growth for the past few days, I predict 15k is the last price the year ends but right now it almost 16k and there are many days left before the year change. So I keep holding it and when I see the price a bit going down I will surely cash out it before it's too late.
BitcoinStockOptions.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:00 AM

Price will Not increase forever.   Only until Jesus comes Back.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:26:20 AM

The price of bitcoin right now is almost 11k dollars , so i think it will increase more , matter of fact we say that bitcoin will increase more , and now it is. Further more we can't say it will stay the same or increase "forever". Bitcoin is unstable so probably it may increase or decrease the value of bitcoin. We can't assure that it won't decrease. And still the bitcoin value is still growing as of now.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:35:50 AM

I think that bitcoin's price will not increase forever. Someday it will stop and reach its highest price cap then it will be stable there. I think the maximum price cap is within $100k. Its price is continuing to rise up so it is not impossible to reach it but then it will not rise forever.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

I think that bitcoin's price will not increase forever. Someday it will stop and reach its highest price cap then it will be stable there. I think the maximum price cap is within $100k. Its price is continuing to rise up so it is not impossible to reach it but then it will not rise forever.
Yes, your opinion is correct, but so far no one has predicted what happens in the future because now the currency exchange rate is always moving to follow the market.
Likely there will be a new government agency created to analyze the regulation of digital currency.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:19:35 AM

Price will Not increase forever.   Only until Jesus comes Back.
Many religions claim that doomsday will hapen so there is nothing eternal except God. But bitcoin price will keep increase atleast until doomsday happen. I am very sure about it because the amount of bitcoin is limmited, it will create deflation on bitcoin and bitcoin is much better than paper money, so people will always use bitcoin.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:26:35 AM

The price of bitcoin right now is almost 11k dollars , so i think it will increase more , matter of fact we say that bitcoin will increase more , and now it is. Further more we can't say it will stay the same or increase "forever". Bitcoin is unstable so probably it may increase or decrease the value of bitcoin. We can't assure that it won't decrease. And still the bitcoin value is still growing as of now.
I agree with you, we all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile it keeps on changing its either going high or low. But as of now we can see that the price of bitcoin grew so much this year, it is really a break through for bitcoin. We really can't tell the future of it, but the only permanent thing is change. Bitcoin's price is always changing for the better.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:57:41 AM

It is impossible for btc to increase, so basically when an item becomes too expensive, the demand for it as well as the market will decrease. Then the btc price will stop and that's who the btc investor will start selling their btc. As a result, btc prices will start to fall ... I think so.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: