Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:46:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10568 times)
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

You can buy the altcoins with their dip,this is the best opportunity to buy alts because its cheaper than usual,i would hodl my BTC for now.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The trend confirms that though there is a slight fall now and then, bitcoin will keep increasing  and will reach $20K by end of January 2018. So i dont think there will be a deep fall which will lead to a great loss. As you said many inversters have pitched in, still many more will invest seeeing them and the price increase.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:32 PM

bitcoin may decrease its market value but will not go down for a huge percent like 30 or more , bitcoin have its foundation now and even it decreses on value it will climb up so soon coz many people will buy agian and hope to go up! well if bitcoin decreases be sure that before it happen you have sell your coins inthe market and buy back later

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

Bitcoin is expected to decrease because of its volatility nature. So once its decreases all you have to do is hold,avoid panic selling because it will eventually increase again and much higher. Just keep hodling.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:21:35 AM

Bitcoin is expected to decrease because of its volatility nature. So once its decreases all you have to do is hold,avoid panic selling because it will eventually increase again and much higher. Just keep hodling.

You are right, the price of btc is growing, also, almost all the exchanges suppot the forked coins of BTC. That means you can get free coins with your BTC.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:22:15 AM

some people usually  sell their bitcoins when price of bitcoin decreases but its not because they are panicking rather they are just doing it in order to cut their losses or to prevent from loosing more if the value of bitcoin will continually decreases yet there were few that panics  immediately when they saw a major loss of the price , resulting for them to sell their coins in a constrained manner. it also depends on the people or the situation but if your a true hodler and a believer in bitcoin then you should have patience to wait and hold still because bitcoin will probaly and surely recover in no time. overall it is totally normal if bitcoin decrease and infact we can still use it as an advantage to buy more in a cheaper and a bargain price.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

If the bitcoin decreases, there are many ways to earn money to it. I think the first one, if bitcoin decreases you should buy more bitcoin because bitcoin will increase in no time. Second, just hold your bitcoin and not sell it. You will have no profit for that if you sell your bitcoin. Third you can invest to the other cryptocurrency to have other investment in the cryptocurrency. I think you should have knowledge, in order to have more knowledge to it.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:15 AM

Bitcoin prices are not easy to guess. Any time the price can go up and down. If bitcoin goes down I will use that opportunity to buy it. Then I will invest it and wait for the price to go up and sell it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:27:07 AM

if bitcoin decreases, you have two option you should know. one, you can hold your bitcoin and not sell at that time. and second, you can buy more bitcoin if you have money. I will stick with option one because I believe that the price will back increase later and I will use the second option to add more bitcoin. besides this option, you can use your bitcoin to buy altcoin too because when bitcoin price is down, the altcoin price will be increased so you have more chance to make a profit.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:31 AM

Should bitcoin decrease in price , it would be the best opportunity you would ever have in your life. Buy all you can.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

Well, many people predicting Bitcoin will have some correction instead of going parabolic all the time, but we don't know when it will happen. Actually, I'm a little concerned. Anything that goes up that fast will have a nasty crash, and I doubt most people will not panic selling, most of them will make bitcoin prices come down deeper.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:16:41 AM

If bitcoin decreases i will hold my bitcoin as long as i can. Because bitcoin is growing even more higher. If bitcoin decreases it is normal. Because nothing is stable in this world.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:59:14 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

if the price of bitcoin down hold and wait until the price rises. because bitcoin prices are based on demand. and I see that bitcoin is getting more and more popular these people will make the bitcoin price increase. if it goes down it will definitely rise again drastically.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:13:54 AM

Investor  will not be loss for sure but if bitcoin price decrease for many reason, the good things you must  to do is wait and wait until the bitcoin price increase again and again because is the reality of life here in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and has a changeable price.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:07 AM

When the value of bitvoin fall down.
The first thing that I will do is to buy alot of bitcoin since it already had a low price.
And after that , I will hold it till the value of bitcoin increase, so I could have a great profit from it.
And then, I will also grab the opportunity of investing while its on bottom.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

I think when Bitcoin goes down, more investors will invest in Bitcoin because it's cheap. And as the BTC continues to rise, the value of alt coins is dumped, so if you intend to invest now, in alt coins you will choose because it definitely will increase when Bitcoin crashes.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

Depends on your strategy. I'd personally just hold it and buy some more if I had spare fiat money. You could also sell before the dump happens, though it may be very tricky. I sold at $10500 thinking that a correction must happen soon. What did Bitcoin do back then? Keep rising. So I panic bought at $12300 and hold til now. I'm up in USD but certainly down in BTC. I didn't regret it though.

Will investors lose money? If they sold at the dump, yes. But if they hold until the price backs up again, then no and they may gain profit instead. If you don't have the knowledge and don't have the time to monitor the price all the time, holding is much easier and will gain better profit in the long term.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:43:22 AM

If Bitcoin decrease from here, you can buy at lower price for long term as downfall is not much bigger and it will rise again for a new move which will takes bitcoin to 20000$. It is in a big bull run and can go anywhere.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

I think usually if bitcoin decreases, then altcoin will rise. but my advice keeps your bitcoin, because bitcoins will sooner or later rise again, always like that

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:24:32 AM

I think if Bitcoin decrease from here more investors is invest in bitcoin because it is cheap and it will rise again for a new move.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: