Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10564 times)
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:13 AM

According to my experience on trading bitcoin, if it decreases, it is your chance to buy more. The price will soon recover. I do not know what will be the end of this powerful coin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
radhitya18

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:14 AM

I do not think bitcoin prices will decline in the near future, but it will continue to rise, so do not worry about bitcoin prices, and bitcoin will continue to booming, I do not know with other virtual currencies like altcoin Grin Grin
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:50 AM

well if bitcoin price decrease keep holding but if bitcoin huge decrease, just keep holding and buy more bitcoin this is your opportunity to earn more until the bitcoin price is going up again and you can sell it once you see that you get profit of bitcoin.
overcliff433

Activity: 216
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:33:03 AM

then we will buy more, that's how it works
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:39:33 AM

if bitcoin decrease i will invest on altcoin .  i believe when bitcoin down altcoin will rise cause the demand of bitcoin will drop and makes altcoin demand rise. the volume  will rise and  so the value is.  thats my plan for this years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:48:31 AM

That's for sure, and if bitcoin starts to fall, many will choose to sell it and avoid risk, which can easily lead to losses.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

What Investors Always do are buying when the price going down and selling In a High Price . That's the law of economic mind.
so if the price going down just wait it. do this with smart analyze. And if you are trader. it's doesn't matter.
the price of all coin always move unpredictable but we still can see the market trend and know when to take a decision.  

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:55:03 AM

For me it its normal for some coins decrease its value. You just need to wait and see how the price will increase again. Bitcoin is notorious for decreasing its value but it always come back strong.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:56:13 AM

If bitcoin decreases, you need to ask yourself what is the future of bitcoin. Has bitcoin reached its full potential because it went to 10k USD? If you think so then sell. If you believe bitcoin is only on the first stage of massive adoption, if you believe it will be used more and more for transactions, then hold.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:01:15 AM

If your not long time holder for bitcoin then split your fund for holding , take profit , invest in good Ico , and buy some good potential altcoins. So you never regret if price fall down also you will have some satisfaction may be you will be loosing the bitcoin holding only.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:14:43 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Smart investors will move their money into altcoin, to increase their BTC amount,,
so i think i will buy a few altcoin in the deep price when BTC start decreases

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

If BTC value decreases, buy more!

There are absolutely no signs that btc is going to dissapear or crash altogether.
In fact, the future is incredibly bright for btc.
Mass adoption and more and more real life use cases increase its value.
On top of that, it has beat out all the other forked bitcoins and is still champ.

On one hand, I know it is easy to be turned off by the high price of btc, but it goes all the way to one satoshi you know (.00000001)
And when the price decreases it is easy to feel panicky.

But time and time again it has always bounced back stronger than before.
One of the best advice you will ever find on this forum is this: when people are panic selling, you buy, when people are buying and pumping, you sell.  Do opposite of the panic trend and you will most certainly come out on top.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:49:20 AM

For me what i will do if bitcoin decreases, i will find an alternative or alt coin to spend my time with and woth that i am not wasting my time because i know there are many good coins in the market right now and i know one of them can replace bitcoin if the value decreases
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:06:29 AM

Bitcoin is a promising cryptocurrency. Even it loses its price, it will recover and will boom its price. If bitcoin price decreases, I think the better way is to buy some or convert your altcoins to bitcoin because I know that it will boost to a high price. Today's price of bitcoin is almost 10000 dollars so if bitcoin will be priced 1000 dollars tomorrow, it is the chance to buy bitcoin because it may be priced as 11000 dollars or more. We just need to take risks in investing on cryptocurrency because those risks can lead us to wealth.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:16:45 AM

when bitcoin decreases, maybe it will be inversely proportional to altcoin. maybe altcoin prices will actually go up, and become high. but, it is a great opportunity to sell the altcoin we hold.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:18:25 AM

I gues the investor wil not lose.all of bitcoin knows that bitcoin will decrease but soon it will increase also investor know that.
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:26:21 AM

if really depends how much you willingly to lose. if the price falls more than what you expected, you might wan to sell it off. but i don't think any smart people will do that. LOL. Bitcoin had always the value there. People will buy more instead of selling it off when the prices are decreasing. Always believing that price will be shoot up again soon.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:31:09 AM

then we will buy more, that's how it works
Not only to buy the more bitcoin but just try to buy the more altcoins too. As you can see about the fact that the altcoin gets dropped too due to the bitcoin demand increase and the more people are trying to move into the bitcoin as fast as possible and dump the market. both altcoins and bitcoin gives a lot of chance to buy more and more as much as we can do that.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:05:09 AM

You should not panic and sell all your holdings. It will only lead to loses if you do that. If bitcoin decrease it is our time to accumulate more or buy another bitcoins because i think the price will recover if the dump will over. If you see the pattern in the past bitcoin get down but days or months it has recover and move to another ath.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:09:54 AM

If i know BTC will decrease the price i will convert it to USD first and when the btc stablelized i will again a btc so i would have more.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: