Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10566 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:17 PM

There are very less chances for bitcoin to crash way down but if you see something like that you can always convert your bitcoins into usd or altcoins you like.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

If Bitcoin decreases I will not panic but I will wait till it rises again. If I have enough money I will buy more and keep. It's a nice way to increase your money fast.

HOMT

Powered by,
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

If bitcoin price decreases just be patient the history shows us whenever the price drops it will recover soon,so don't sell your bitcoins in hurry for less profit because in some years the bitcoin price will reach unimaginable high so we must hold our bitcoins to get richer life.Or you can decide a goal price for selling your bitcoin when it reaches that price you just sell it no matter the price fall or rise after that,so I suggest you just keep your bitcoin if the price fall.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

As for the investors, Yes they might lose but there's still an option for them to hold it till bitcoin rises again.
And for the people who still do not have invested, they can invest in bitcoin as soon as it's value decreases and wait patiently for a period when it once again reaches at the position where it is currently at.
So, It's a win-win situation. Just keep believing in bitcoin and you surely will be maybe RICH soon Grin
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:24:41 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

It is possible that bitcoins may decreases their value but the most important thing is that they can always come back. But if they didn't come back just do not panic and calmly hold you bitcoins in our wallets and wait for the come back pump. We can never know when will the bitcoins will entirely fall but i am sure that this period of time they will not. Because this year is the most successful year for them so they can never be destroyed this time because of a lot of demands and popularity. But they will fall and do not panic selling because of it.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

I buy more bitcoins everytime it reaches new peak and then the price will drop after a few days, thats the right time to buy bitcoins.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

It is possible that bitcoins may decreases their value but the most important thing is that they can always come back. But if they didn't come back just do not panic and calmly hold you bitcoins in our wallets and wait for the come back pump. We can never know when will the bitcoins will entirely fall but i am sure that this period of time they will not. Because this year is the most successful year for them so they can never be destroyed this time because of a lot of demands and popularity. But they will fall and do not panic selling because of it.
if bitcoin decreases you do have to be potitive by selling bitcoin before the price actually goes down. and you can buy back when the price can go up again.
I think bitcoin will decrease its value is still very long, because now bitcoin has got its best position in terms of price.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

If bitcoin price decreases just be patient the history shows us whenever the price drops it will recover soon,so don't sell your bitcoins in hurry for less profit because in some years the bitcoin price will reach unimaginable high so we must hold our bitcoins to get richer life.Or you can decide a goal price for selling your bitcoin when it reaches that price you just sell it no matter the price fall or rise after that,so I suggest you just keep your bitcoin if the price fall.
Patience is the right step, but not everyone can be patient and wait too long. I usually do the analysis and see how the Bitcoin price will move next, in the long run I also believe that Bitcoin will continue to improve. But in the short term bitcoin prices will always change at any time, this is a trial for us all because for us who often do trading in a short period of time then this is not suitable. But still I recommend to wait, so leave some money in the Bank if you do Trading because in Trading we do have to pay attention when buying and selling Bitcoin with the right timing. If you need money so can use the money you save in BANK and you can still wait until Bitcoin price increases again. So the division of this portion is important and this can also be said as a strategy.
apvmoreira

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

If BTC decreases you buy it and then wait for it to raise and sell it.

Just be patient and watch how the market flows, and see if you can afford to wait for it to raise and get more income.

Do that with alt coins also and you will see a boost in your income, although it has its risks, i think it pays off.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

If bitcoin decreases then just chill out and don't panic because everything will be alright, don't be greedy and think about selling it because if you will sell bitcoin while it is decreasing then you might just make your situation worse and it is better to keep holding rather than selling it or panicking with that kind of situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

If Bitcoin will decrase, we will buy another one. Now crypto world has 440 billion dolars market cap. Even bitcoin dissapear, another coin take its place. I am sure crypto world will be together many years. I trusth them.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

With less bitcoin, the more investors want to invest in the bitcoin sector, investors will compete to buy bitcoin, because with bitcoin reduction, bitcoin prices will be higher.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:49 PM

In my own thoughts if bitcoin decrease now its value,i will buy more bitcoins and hold it,so that in the time will come back to pump up in the market i sell it in high price .while in the other hand  maybe investor will affected if its dump in the market ,but thats the  reality of digital currency its volatile and unpredictable.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

If bitcoin decreases, then it is a great opportunity to hold your bitcoin and wait for it to rise again. Many token holders also buy bitcoin when the value goes down, they do that because in return they get a maximum profit. They bought it at a lower price then they can sold it for a better price much higher than the price when they bought the said bitcoin.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
femiranda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

I think check the overall trend first before trading/selling it. The dip in price might be in the short run only.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:35:12 PM

Now big dip in Bitcoin in not possible. However if it  go down there will no buyer for Bitcoin . Everyone will wait for bottom. So sell some bitcoin at present level and invest in top 100 altcoin.
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

The most obvious answer is to sell as earlier as much possible because if you did not then you will earn small or the most bad news is a profit loss. Now to prevent this, observe and study the state of bitcoin so that you could determine when to sell your bitcoin.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

I buy the dip bro.. I buy the dip

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

I think the best way to do if bitcoin decrease is to grab it as the best opportunity to buy more bitcoin, because of this you can have more value of bitcoin at lower price; which will serve as your security for brught future.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

Bitcoin will continue to grow always. I do not think that someone will lose their money. If bitcoin falls, then fall all the cryptocurrency!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: