Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10564 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:25:49 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Better to take them in positive view. You can buy them if it goes low. At the same time try to stop converting them to your fiat unless you need them urgent. Invest when it goes down is a best strategy to avoid losing.
So right now its decreasing slightly but that doesn't mean it will keep going down. its just like normal fluctuation.
As suggested it is good to make use of the decrease as an opportunity to buy more and keep hold of the same rather than getting panic and trying to cash out the holding for mere profit. With bitcoin, the user needs patience as well the ability to predict the market to certain extent. This will give the user an understanding when to hold and when it needs to be sold.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:47:46 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Better to take them in positive view. You can buy them if it goes low. At the same time try to stop converting them to your fiat unless you need them urgent. Invest when it goes down is a best strategy to avoid losing.
So right now its decreasing slightly but that doesn't mean it will keep going down. its just like normal fluctuation.
As suggested it is good to make use of the decrease as an opportunity to buy more and keep hold of the same rather than getting panic and trying to cash out the holding for mere profit. With bitcoin, the user needs patience as well the ability to predict the market to certain extent. This will give the user an understanding when to hold and when it needs to be sold.

Nothing special I do. I protect my positions only and I follow the news. That's all for me, I can't take action specifically when bitcoin decreases.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

That situation has happened a couple of times when stabilization of the crypto is cleaning the mess that is circulating the market. In every case that Bitcoin has decreased, it has not decreased so much and soon after lowering its price it had rapid growth after that. When next phase of decreasing will begin some will keep the BTC cause they learned that after every fall there comes the growth. Others are fearing that this decrease will be permanent it will continue this way so they are trading BTC for the altcoins and that is also not a bad move. But the best way to trade would be when BTC is in a growing phase.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:38:38 PM

It depends entirely on your plans for your bitcoin, when you bought and at what price, I bought bitcoin some time ago, I'm not an early investor but I bought at cheaper prices than the current one, the only way for me to not be on profit will be for the price of bitcoin to crash, so I do no care about corrections or anything, but if you bought recently you need to ponder if you are willing to hold even if the price of bitcoin goes even lower than your entry price.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

You're supposed to be using fiat as a hedge.  If you anticipate alts going down with btc then you just exit crypto entirely until you feel confident it's safe again.

binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

If the decrease is bitcoin is OK because I the bitcoin goes it can also decrease and increase that really like the dollar and gold rising and dropping. So we should do now to immediately buy lots and stockpile so that when it came up that we will recover.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:12 PM

I will just buy more more and more. Bitcoin is a pure gold and I love holding it. I take a dump and boom I am earning money, this feeling is so comfy

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:36 PM

Try to observe always  if the btc continues to decrease, that is the time you will decide weather you hold it or you sell it remember you are the one who make decisions here,whatever you decide that's final. Be smart my friend. Cheesy

214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

For me the best thing to do after a fall down is to buy a lot of bitcoin. Because im sure and base on the history of bitcoin. Every time that bitcoin fall down. It always increases again and surpass its current highest value. So im not scared with a fall down because I know that after it is was a great value that will come. That time I will sell my coin to have a great profit.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

If the investors will be genius then they will invest in any other coin immediately after they see a decrease in bitcoin. By the way it is now not sure that the price of bitcoin will decrease but it was only my reply in that case so that you are satisfied. A good option for investors is to invest in ICO which will also secure them.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

For me the best thing to do after a fall down is to buy a lot of bitcoin. Because im sure and base on the history of bitcoin. Every time that bitcoin fall down. It always increases again and surpass its current highest value. So im not scared with a fall down because I know that after it is was a great value that will come. That time I will sell my coin to have a great profit.
I will buy a lot of bitcoin if that will happen. From now i guess it will fall down now. It is a good opportunity to buy and buy because soon it will goes up and that is too good for all investing it will raise at highest values and as the time goes by it we can sell now are coins or bitcoin so we can make a good profit.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

If bitcoins decreased its value you should keep calm and buy more bitcoins, If you bought bitcoins and still, the price rapidly decreased then you should start praying (just kidding).You should grab the opportunity to buy coins in a low price.

RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:57:56 PM

investors are already thinking about the advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin, if they buy the current bitcoin and then the bitcoin price goes down, they will not sell their bitcoin. chances are they keep holding because they know the potential of bitcoin in the future, in this year alone bitcoin has gone up more than 20x from January.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

very nice advice you to follow it so can I so kit should know when it's time to sell and on hold but previous ones have to know the conditions of the market if we can see into the future certainly will make it easy for your own
ukiert

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:31:03 PM

investors are already thinking about the advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin, if they buy the current bitcoin and then the bitcoin price goes down, they will not sell their bitcoin. chances are they keep holding because they know the potential of bitcoin in the future, in this year alone bitcoin has gone up more than 20x from January.
bitcoin is indeed very good and have proven if it is its highly qualified, ico views from January 20 x the price doesn't come down and add a ride if ya not only stable so that the very profitable the you who got a bitcoin
ukiert

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

If bitcoins decreased its value you should keep calm and buy more bitcoins, If you bought bitcoins and still, the price rapidly decreased then you should start praying (just kidding).You should grab the opportunity to buy coins in a low price.
correct I am also doing the same thing I will buy with bitcoin low prices and wait for the new high prices we sell, if his bitcoin it down just a little bit not down drastically, so still safe
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

If Bitcoin decreases then it's time to buy more Bitcoin.
Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back and surpasses the previous price so, then time Bitcoin's price dumped, I would choose to dump my Ethereum and other tokens abd buy Bitcoin.

Pretty spot on. If Bitcoin dips too much then it is a good decision to switch back from alts to bitcoin (maybe not ethereum, but most others certainly).

I believe in the technology for the long term, so a short term dip is nothing but noise when you zoom out and analyze without your emotions.

bady

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

it will decrease some time but it'll always increase, and amazingly, in a short amount of time. My advice is that you hold on to that bitcoin and buy some more if it decreases and thank yourself after. I
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:06 AM

Serioualy if it decreases then i would invest everything in buying bitcoin and would hold it for the proper time. But i dont think so it could decrease now because there ia a major event coming ahead in june 18. So chances are of going more high.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:54:03 AM

If bitcoin will decrease in the market i think i will hold first my bitcoin as of now and i wait till the bitcoin will go up. I will buy more coins because it has a low price and i will sell it when the bitcoin go higher price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: