Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10560 times)
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:14:50 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

You need to buy it,then earn even more, I do not yet see any reason to worry about his course, all the fun is ahead

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

If Bitcoin decreases then I will buy some bitcoin for future. Its will some worry for some traders who already brought some bitcoins in high rate. I know that, Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back. So its no worry for some peoples, who didn't brought bitcoins . I think many people are thinking to buy bitcoins in low price after dump..
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

If btc will decrease we will look new coin to invest. some coins comes ssome coins go.
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:57:08 PM

I will buy btc by selling every alt I have at the moment. btc was droped  to 2000$ in july but I didn't had the funds to buy. I believe in bitcoin that It will again touch the level from where it dropped.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:29:57 PM

When the bitcoin decrease, there is nothing you can do about it since it is out of your control. But if you fear to lose your profit, you can sell them or, you may want to wait for to to rise again. It is not a secret to us that bitcoin sometimes goes up and down. Don't panic right away if it decreases a little. Be patient because patience sometimes has a sweet reward.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:31:39 PM

When the bitcoin decrease, there is nothing you can do about it since it is out of your control. But if you fear to lose your profit, you can sell them or, you may want to wait for to to rise again. It is not a secret to us that bitcoin sometimes goes up and down. Don't panic right away if it decreases a little. Be patient because patience sometimes has a sweet reward.
There is no point in selling it at lower price as it will give you less profits or even the loss depending on the price you bought your bitcoins and you should not get panic at that stage and should hold your coins tight and if you see lower price of bitcoins then the best thing you can do is to buy more at cheaper price as in long run price will rise once again.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

If Bitcoin decreases then I will buy some bitcoin for future. Its will some worry for some traders who already brought some bitcoins in high rate. I know that, Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back. So its no worry for some peoples, who didn't brought bitcoins . I think many people are thinking to buy bitcoins in low price after dump..
Good point there, if the price will decrease in a very affordable manner, take the opportunity to buy some. If all of us will do the same, It will go rise up again and I would be glad to have the chance to buy some bitcoin. It will be the best time for people who have regrets not investing while it was in a very low price.

delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:00 PM

There is no point in selling it at lower price as it will give you less profits or even the loss depending on the price you bought your bitcoins and you should not get panic at that stage and should hold your coins tight and if you see lower price of bitcoins then the best thing you can do is to buy more at cheaper price as in long run price will rise once again.
Selling their bitcoin would only apply to those people who have so much fear of losing, so they will just tend to sell when the price decrease at the amount of how much they bought it, that caused them to panic. It' s good point at the end of your post that it really takes patience.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:09:41 PM

Selling their bitcoin would only apply to those people who have so much fear of losing, so they will just tend to sell when the price decrease at the amount of how much they bought it, that caused them to panic. It' s good point at the end of your post that it really takes patience.
That was exactly my point. I did not strongly advise to sell their bitcoins. I even encourage them to wait a little more since the price drop is not permanent. Back read my original post. The first option I gave was negative, the second was positive to boost their confidence and I even added what it takes to be patient. But thank you tho.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

Today the price decreased With a $1000. This is quite normal after the recent rises. Nothing to worry about. Bitcoin has a high volatility. But in a week or two, the price will seriously fall. Perhaps to 14K, but then it will rise again. So, that could be the time to buy some more, not sell. By March next year the price will be 20K.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:51 PM

I will buy btc by selling every alt I have at the moment. btc was droped  to 2000$ in july but I didn't had the funds to buy. I believe in bitcoin that It will again touch the level from where it dropped.

I really appreciate the zeal which you have showcased when you say you will buy bitcoin by selling all the alt you have at this moment but i would suggest you not to sell all the alt as there are some altcoins which has a bright future and can be a fortune as i still remember when ethreum and litecoin were altcoins for namesake and nobody use show interest in it eventhough they have great features like smart contacts and rapid speed transaction facilities which bitcoin still lacks but now look at the fortune of those alt holders hence invest into bitcoin but do not sell all the alts.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:07:54 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The best thing we should do if that happen is to keep and hold our coins. Maybe, we sell 30% of our coins for we have something to used in preparation for a holding period. But I've mostly in favor of holding because I believe bitcoin will not fall totally, is just a matter of fluctuation and it could be back again.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

Some people make profit generalization and then they buy bitcoin with cheaper rates after they sell it at all time high prices. This is a good way if you really can manage to do this on exchanges.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:16:11 PM

The bitcoin will decrease but suddenly increases don't worried about the price decreases because after a minute or hour it will recover its price. You should take a risk of being investors, you must know the consequences of losing your money.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:08 PM

Bitcoin reduced by small investors to sell interest. But then bitcoin continues to rise again. The current investment in bitcoin is the trend of investors around the world when there is continuous good news about the bitcoin listed on the largest stock exchange in the United States. You will not regret when investing in bitcoin.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

Just dont give all your money to invest for bitcoin.
and if BTC decrease just calm because it will increase again.
no one let the main coin go down

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:40:12 PM

If Bitcoin is decrease i will make sure, i holds it, because there is no sign of stable changing, it will surely  rise again
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:41:32 PM

everyone of us has different approach in handling such situation like this wether to hold, sell or buy more since price is decreasing but for me if i have already enough gain its ok to sell maybe half of my portfolio and buy back in a much lower price but this strategy requires thorough analysation and chart reading to know when to sell and reenter
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

If you just buy bitcoin at the peak and then the price is drops, you need to wait.
If your asset is in the Bitcoin form, then you have to assume that bitcoin is for long hold term, Its not a week and you take the profit and make sure you also need to trading in altcoin too

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

Take it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin so that you can increase your investment. Never think of dumping your investment, this action will difinitely a big regret for you. Its normal for bitcoin value to show suddeb decrease because od ita volatility but sure in tge next few hours or day it will regain its value and even hit larger value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: