Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I'm glad for the project that it was so good for Pre ico.It's great that there are so many small investors in the project.

A large number of small transactions to this socially-oriented project like the Acorn, this is normal. I would be alarmed would be a great investment from a small number of investors. Right now, investors become even more committed to the platform.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Guys have you already reached soft cap? If so please make it announced in your ANN, if it was reached, at what date does crowd sale starts and with what amount of bonuses?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Guys have you already reached soft cap? If so please make it announced in your ANN, if it was reached, at what date does crowd sale starts and with what amount of bonuses?
By the way I'm wondering what soft cap and as hard cap at acorn. will there be discounts at the ICO stage?
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

This is good when investors are small. The more addresses holders - the more stable the currency. It would be worse if there were several large holders.
What is the basis of this statement? I imagined it quite differently.. When the whale invests, it will not be interested in small fluctuations in value and maybe even a twofold increase in the value of the token will not force it to leave the project. But small investors are often prone to panic while lowering the cost of the token, can easily sell at a loss. Conversely, a small investor can quickly sell a token, as soon as it grows a little, without waiting for a good uptrend.
Look at the situation from the other side. A large number of holders of a token  increase the liquidity of the coin. Let's imagine that the token is only ten large investors have. In this case, what interest can be expected in the market? These ten whales can hold a token until the end of the century, but its price will not grow, simply because of the technical absence of any trades on the market.

Have you ever wondered why many projects arrange free distribution of a small amount of tokens - an airdrop? At first glance, a free distribution of tokens is a complete absurdity. An airdrop depreciates the coin - so many people think. But it is this free distribution to a large number of holders and creates the initial volume in the market necessary to create liquidity of the coin.

In a full-fledged market there is always a buyer and a seller, but without a seller there will be no a buyer and will be no the market.  And initial holders can sell the token at any price, but while there is interest in the project, as long as the project develops and shows results then in the market there is always will be buyer for any current price. And then the volume of bidding increases the interest in the project for new investors who didn't participate in ICO, and learned about the project much later. So, a large number of holders it's very well for Acorn and it will increase a price of the token. Of course, provided that the project will show everything that we read in the whitepaper.
willoweb

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

By the way why did you choose such strange name for you platform - "Acorn Collective"? I learn WP and did not finde answer )
I think there should be an allegory with an oak tree, with its massive crown (projects) and a lot of acorns (the results of successfully completed projects on the platform)

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

By the way why did you choose such strange name for you platform - "Acorn Collective"? I learn WP and did not finde answer )
I think there should be an allegory with an oak tree, with its massive crown (projects) and a lot of acorns (the results of successfully completed projects on the platform)

And you have a good imagination. Are not you a graphic creative designer?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

Today 3 or 4 day of fundraising maby any new news? how are the fees going? Did not the tempo decrease as he was at the beginning?

puppettop

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Are there minimum and maximum contributions for the pre-sale?
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Are there minimum and maximum contributions for the pre-sale?

No min, no max!
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:12:31 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 10:34:41 PM by Toltekayotl

Maybe the team likes to read the Russian writer Pushkin.  Grin

On seashore far a green oak towers,
And to it with a gold chain bound,
A learned cat whiles away the hours
By walking slowly round and round.
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

Hi, everybody!
Acorn Collective ICO is already on ICOinRating.
You can support Acorn Collective through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/acorn-collective/.

Thanks for the support Acorn any user can vote for the project they like and put their assessment? it would be good if you had your representatives who could give a professional assessment

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects. Sad but true. In telegram chat I saw few warnings about it.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Maybe the team likes to read the Russian writer Pushkin.  Grin

On seashore far a green oak towers,
And to it with a gold chain bound,
A learned cat whiles away the hours
By walking slowly round and round.

Dude, I guess you are high Grin "walking slowly round and round" it s not about Acorn! This rocket goest to the moon. Fast and non stop!
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.
I know a lot of projects which had planned the listing on exchange before the start of the ICO, in the case of successful completion. For example HOQU had an agreement with hitbtc it is during the presale.
BUbblztp

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

Hey there,

any relation with the acorns saving app? why such a close similar name ?

Cheers
appraiser

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

I know a lot of projects which had planned the listing on exchange before the start of the ICO, in the case of successful completion. For example HOQU had an agreement with hitbtc it is during the presale.

Usually they do not want to advertise. Tokens should be interpreted as utility tokens to work on the platform. And not as a speculative tool.
willoweb

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

Agree that after successful negotiations with the most crypto exchanges for the listing of token parties sign NDA agreement. After signing until the end of the ICO, the project has no right to disclose information about cooperation. And if the project is registered in the U.S. and is subject to SEC, any mention of the stock exchange before listing it can take for the inside and the manipulation of the price of a token.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Is this the same project that decided to introduce the KYC procedure after the ICO? Even participants bounty campaign must undergo KYC. I think this is fraud.
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

Live AMA Chat - 07/02/2018 - 12pm GMT - Ask us anything!

https://business.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/932357093595006/?type=3&theater

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: