Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

Hello,
I have a concern over the 50% pre-sale bonus. I keep seeing many ICOs dumping immediately after they are traded due to large bonus like this (we also have to add bounty tokens, normally on sale).
What are your plans to prevent dumping?
Also thinking. Such big bonus may cause strong dump. For example Centra give bounty after 2 months. It's sad as results but now token cost much more than other ICO with quick rewards.
Have any plans against dumping?
Jamhuck (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

Thanks for the support everyone! We really appreciate it Smiley

Hello,
I have a concern over the 50% pre-sale bonus. I keep seeing many ICOs dumping immediately after they are traded due to large bonus like this (we also have to add bounty tokens, normally on sale).

Yes, it is quite a big bonus. First of all, to clarify, the reason we have a larger bonus is
1. There are no refunds for pre-sale investors as these funds will be going directly towards continuing development of our MVP and doing marketing for the Main ICO. As such, there is a larger risk when buying the Pre-Sale and we want the price to reflect that.
2. We do need that funding early on to ensure the success of the Main ICO. Again, it's to make it more attractive.

That said, we have considered it carefully and don't think it poses a critical issue for token value, especially in the longer term:

1. In the short term, to be frank, we expect there will be dumping by initial ICO participants. However, this is something quite common among many ICOs, whether they have a large pre-sale bonus or not, and is not something in our immediate control.

2. We expect the MVP to be ready by late Q2/early Q3
- We maintain active outreach with the community and demonstrate active development occurring to show people that the coin isn't dead, even though the price may have taken a dip
- Release our platform only a few months after the ICO, giving the token real utility and recruiting actual users into the token ecosystem (and thus generating demand for it)

3. The pre-sale token cap of 7m ACO is not a huge percentage of the overall pool
- Max supply is 90m ACO, if we reach the hard cap
- If we just reach our standard funding goal, there will be ~45m+ ACO)
- The bounty program has been allocated 150k ACO

4. We have designed token growth & stability mechanisms which should further limit the impact of dumping and ensure adoption and growth of users entering the token ecosystem at an early stage
- more info on this can be found in our one-pager and whitepaper

In short, yes we expect there will be some dumping and there's nothing we can do to prevent it completely, however I do think the way we've designed it and plan to move forward with Acorn's platforms and mechanisms a short time after the ICO completes can minimise the impact of dumping and make sure it only lasts a short time.

Hope that answers your question?
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

democratizing access to funding, this is a very promising target, of course with very good planning, I hope ICO will run well, good luck

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Jamhuck (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

Thanks oioioi!
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Hello,

Yes, it is quite a big bonus. First of all, to clarify, the reason we have a larger bonus is
1. There are no refunds for pre-sale investors as these funds will be going directly towards continuing development of our MVP and doing marketing for the Main ICO. As such, there is a larger risk when buying the Pre-Sale and we want the price to reflect that.
2. We do need that funding early on to ensure the success of the Main ICO. Again, it's to make it more attractive.

That said, we have considered it carefully and don't think it poses a critical issue for token value, especially in the longer term:

1. In the short term, to be frank, we expect there will be dumping by initial ICO participants. However, this is something quite common among many ICOs, whether they have a large pre-sale bonus or not, and is not something in our immediate control.

2. We expect the MVP to be ready by late Q2/early Q3
- We maintain active outreach with the community and demonstrate active development occurring to show people that the coin isn't dead, even though the price may have taken a dip
- Release our platform only a few months after the ICO, giving the token real utility and recruiting actual users into the token ecosystem (and thus generating demand for it)

3. The pre-sale token cap of 7m ACO is not a huge percentage of the overall pool
- Max supply is 90m ACO, if we reach the hard cap
- If we just reach our standard funding goal, there will be ~45m+ ACO)
- The bounty program has been allocated 150k ACO

4. We have designed token growth & stability mechanisms which should further limit the impact of dumping and ensure adoption and growth of users entering the token ecosystem at an early stage
- more info on this can be found in our one-pager and whitepaper

In short, yes we expect there will be some dumping and there's nothing we can do to prevent it completely, however I do think the way we've designed it and plan to move forward with Acorn's platforms and mechanisms a short time after the ICO completes can minimise the impact of dumping and make sure it only lasts a short time.

Hope that answers your question?

Ye, quite enough. Your point of view is clear. I hope project get necessary funds for development. idea is good for implementation and competition
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

if I look at the total supply, then this token is expensive because in 1 ETH we can only get 500 tokens at the pre-sale price, can the investors will have a profit with this, what is the target price after listing on the exchange dev? please answer
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

The project is quite interesting and I took a direct part in its ICO. I wish your development project. I will continue to follow your news about the work you have done.
konstantin_kop

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

Great project, Happy have a new blockchain crowdfunding solution for the masses!
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:38:41 AM

Hello,

But what happens if ICO doesn't reach the pre-sale? The 50%, in this case, makes sense, but still very risky. I wonder if you are already in contact with some very large investors (they can take such kind of risks)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Jamhuck (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

if I look at the total supply, then this token is expensive because in 1 ETH we can only get 500 tokens at the pre-sale price, can the investors will have a profit with this, what is the target price after listing on the exchange dev? please answer

The exchange rate will be adjusted just before the ICO starts, as these rates were decided when ETH was $375. The Pre-Sale will always be at a 50% discount though, we will adjust it accordingly and keep the ratios the same. The main aim is to ensure we achieve our USD funding targets. Hop that answers your question?  Smiley

But what happens if ICO doesn't reach the pre-sale? The 50%, in this case, makes sense, but still very risky. I wonder if you are already in contact with some very large investors (they can take such kind of risks)

I suppose you mean if we don't reach the minimum funding target? In that case, we will just try again with another ICO in mid to late 2018. We have the necessary funding (we'll tighten our belts) and will have more time to grow awareness and continue MVP development. If we don't reach it this time, we are confident we'll definitely reach it on the second try, after we have released our MVP and have a working product, real project pipeline, real users and revenues. For what it's worth though, we're at a stage now where we're all quite sure we can at least raise the minimum funding level now =)

Yes, no refunds for the Pre-Sale phase is risky. However, I hope we can demonstrate with our team and our performance so far that this is a serious venture and, even if the first ICO fails, we will proceed to a second ICO. The token will be exchangeable via the Bancor network in the meantime and will still count towards a second ICO should there be this need.

To your second question: Yes we are in touch with private investors and have some already. However it's not enough to fill the Pre-Sale cap (~USD 5M) and that's fine, as we want to give the same discount opportunities to public ICO participants.
maximing

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:17:10 AM

Hello!   Wink
How many tokens will be created after ICO? How much will cost per token in ETH?  Huh
Thanks...   Smiley
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:28:15 AM

Wow ---> I'm in with both feet.  A Kickstarter for the blockchain ---> Maybe this type of project will help vet out some of the "run of the mill" scams we normally find in this space!  By having our own investment community, we can really dig deep, as a group, and weed out the most legitimate projects ---> I can see this doing some big things if we attract some diligent and knowledgeable members.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

looks promosing of this project. where do you have a plan to put on exchanges after the ico is done?
Good luck your project dev.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

A few crowdfunding projects similar to this project are already coming up like fundyourself and crowdholding, i think with the huge acceptance of the blockchain technology, these projects are going to be big after a few years, we are just getting started.

velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

The exchange rate will be adjusted just before the ICO starts, as these rates were decided when ETH was $375. The Pre-Sale will always be at a 50% discount though, we will adjust it accordingly and keep the ratios the same. The main aim is to ensure we achieve our USD funding targets. Hop that answers your question?  Smiley

I suppose you mean if we don't reach the minimum funding target? In that case, we will just try again with another ICO in mid to late 2018. We have the necessary funding (we'll tighten our belts) and will have more time to grow awareness and continue MVP development. If we don't reach it this time, we are confident we'll definitely reach it on the second try, after we have released our MVP and have a working product, real project pipeline, real users and revenues. For what it's worth though, we're at a stage now where we're all quite sure we can at least raise the minimum funding level now =)

Yes, no refunds for the Pre-Sale phase is risky. However, I hope we can demonstrate with our team and our performance so far that this is a serious venture and, even if the first ICO fails, we will proceed to a second ICO. The token will be exchangeable via the Bancor network in the meantime and will still count towards a second ICO should there be this need.

To your second question: Yes we are in touch with private investors and have some already. However it's not enough to fill the Pre-Sale cap (~USD 5M) and that's fine, as we want to give the same discount opportunities to public ICO participants.

thanks for details
maurobiasolo

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

Hello,
thanks for your detailed answer. I find very positive the fact you are already in talks with some private investors. Even if they can't cover the entire cap, they can provide the right traction for further crypto-investors.

maurobiasolo

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

In your website you mention

"Accelerators and incubators in developed and emerging market"

Can you explain a little bit more?

OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

I just checked out the site and read the one pager. I like the concept. I will be digging deeper but if we can make this happen, I think there will be a huge market for the token at least. Why has the initial coin offering been set so far into the future though? Will there be any token left for the public when that day comes?

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
maximing

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

i like what i see. i love when the project have nice and well done presentation.!  Cool
maurobiasolo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:45:29 PM

Low fees can surely help to beat the fierce competition (there are a lot of crowdfunding platforms around), what will impact is the general acceptance of crypto currencies

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: