Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Will the burning of the token, if not all will be sold during ICO? Thanks for the answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

Will the burning of the token, if not all will be sold during ICO? Thanks for the answer.

I also interested in this question. Situation with 1kk ARN from Aeron forces to think how team work with unsold and frozen tokens
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

I also interested in this question. Situation with 1kk ARN from Aeron forces to think how team work with unsold and frozen tokens
As I see in WP if funding goal do not reach team will plan to another ICO round (s). While not raising. I don't know bad or good it. For successful project no matter how rounds. But for bad - also no matter  Grin
r95222

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

As I see in WP if funding goal do not reach team will plan to another ICO round (s). While not raising. I don't know bad or good it. For successful project no matter how rounds. But for bad - also no matter  Grin

Oh, thanks. I read WP obliquely. I need to learn deeper it.

Guys, are you sure that people will choose your platform because no fee only? What other features different from today's crowdfunding working platforms?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Can you explain the the incentive for holding the token if the token holders wont receive a part of the revinue, even kickstarter has a revinue sharing incentive, right?

Sure. The first reason is the token allows people to use our platforms, which include the crowdfunding hub, a secondary goods & services marketplace, a point-of-sale payments app and also campaign support services (for project founders)

Of course, on the other hand, we expect the main reason for most tokenholders will be token value appreciation, which we hope will be robust thanks to our Token Growth & Stability Mechanisms mentioned above or in the whitepaper/one-pager. Feel free to ask me any quesitions about it though!

Okay...So, the incentive is that holding the coin allows the holder to participate in a crowdfunding project in which they will receive no return on their investment? <--- That aspect of the proposal is a bit confusing to me ---> I don't understand what the incentive is to help fund a project if there are no returns for participation.   And, if giving away the token is its primary utility, how will the token appreciate in value?  Even if the token provides access to a platform that allows the holder to give away their tokens, I don't see where the "appreciation" comes from ---> am I missing something?

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Can US citizens invest in your project? Investors must undergo the KYC procedure?
r95222

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Can US citizens invest in your project? Investors must undergo the KYC procedure?
As saying KYS obligatorily. About US nothing says in WP or website. Wait for team response
Cryptobudgie

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Well, we're running an ICO to fund our own platform, but this crowdfunding platform itself will be more like Kickstarter/Indiegogo, in the sense that our target projects are traditional, not necessarily tech-related projects that do not need their own digital coin or run an ICO by themselves. Hope that makes sense  Smiley

Guys, will be any escrow in your platform? And what about some experts/help for crowdfunding novics?

Yes, the crowdfunding campaign contributions can use escrow which will be operated by us. We will be the escrow service for the campaigns that use that and we expect most of them to be at a size of a few thousand up to several hundred thousand.
As to your second question, absolutely, it's vital to us that our platform is as easy to crowdfund on as possible as we will be a global platform and many regions will not have used such a platform before as they are currently ignored by existing platforms.
On top of this we will be producing helpful content from experts to guide people, as well as bespoke campaign support services (entirely optional, but for a percentage fee) available within the platform where crowdfunding strategists and marketers will be available.
At the moment we have David Ives the ex-CTO of Crowdcube on our advisory board to assist us at in our early stages and we fully intend to grow this knowledge base as time goes on.

Hello Acorn community, Had an awesome chat with Andy ICO review another Australian Youtuber! We discuss a few ICO's Firstly Guardian circle & Acorn collective a couple ICO?s with a strong sense of ethics and morality.

Showing how Blockchain can be used for charity and emergency services.

We have also had a glance BITCAR an Australian ICO
and The bee token The future of home sharing.

https://youtu.be/LWhIg6TK0X4

Not bad. I watch with pleasure.
Team, can we get more news or details about roadmap? Or any partnerships? What about Kickstarter reaction on your announce?

Our 50% public pre-sale is coming up on the 29th of this month and will be running for three weeks, followed by the ICO in March/April.
The MVP version of our platform is due for completion in the middle of this year.
We are ever looking to grow our current list of partners currently we are proud to have Drie who are AWS security experts, The European Crowdfunding Network, Triay & Triay our Gibraltar legal advisors and Bancor to ensure instant token liquidity among ethereum network tokens. We are currently involved in late stage conversations with many accelerators in developing countires regarding partnerships and hope to begin announcing them soon. As far as Kickstarter goes; we're looking forward to their reaction as much as you are! =)

As I see in WP if funding goal do not reach team will plan to another ICO round (s). While not raising. I don't know bad or good it. For successful project no matter how rounds. But for bad - also no matter  Grin

Oh, thanks. I read WP obliquely. I need to learn deeper it.

Guys, are you sure that people will choose your platform because no fee only? What other features different from today's crowdfunding working platforms?

Can you explain the the incentive for holding the token if the token holders wont receive a part of the revinue, even kickstarter has a revinue sharing incentive, right?

Sure. The first reason is the token allows people to use our platforms, which include the crowdfunding hub, a secondary goods & services marketplace, a point-of-sale payments app and also campaign support services (for project founders)

Of course, on the other hand, we expect the main reason for most tokenholders will be token value appreciation, which we hope will be robust thanks to our Token Growth & Stability Mechanisms mentioned above or in the whitepaper/one-pager. Feel free to ask me any quesitions about it though!

Okay...So, the incentive is that holding the coin allows the holder to participate in a crowdfunding project in which they will receive no return on their investment? <--- That aspect of the proposal is a bit confusing to me ---> I don't understand what the incentive is to help fund a project if there are no returns for participation.   And, if giving away the token is its primary utility, how will the token appreciate in value?  Even if the token provides access to a platform that allows the holder to give away their tokens, I don't see where the "appreciation" comes from ---> am I missing something?

Hi guys,  these two points share a lot of the same answer. As far as why people will chose us above existing platforms we've put various mechansims in place to ensure early adoption including matching peoples raises, project backer insurance and affiliate rewards. We will have less requirements in terms of project criteria (such as how much seed funding is already, working prototype, existing social following, how ‘innovative’ or ‘creative’ the project) and operate in all countries, incl those not accepted on the other big platforms currently. We want projects like tech gadgets in the USA or developed countries (where we are free and less restrictive to join) and also projects like a farm in Africa, a football academy in South America or a family entertainment park in Lithuania (where there are often no other funding options avilable)

Crowdfunding itself is an expansive concept. Each project must market itself and find it’s own backers, meaning every project potentially bring in a lot of new backers to use our token. Since the token supply is fixed, it means there will be an ever-growing number of people trying to obtain a fixed number of tokens.

As well as these elements there is the Acorn Marketplace; a secondary marketplace to sell post-crowdfunding goods & services, a point-of-sale payments app and the ability to purchase support services, such as marketing, within the platform all using the ACO token. Not only are these great features but are also central to why the ACO token will have such a high utility and will ensure a sustainable ecosystem.

This sustainability, these features and the fact the crowdfunding market is still in it infancy, with a potential to reach anything from USD 90B to 1 trillion per year by 2025 (World Bank, 2013; MyPrivateBanking,2015), means that there’s a huge crowdfunding market that exists already and a large one that isn’t being serviced by any of the existing platforms (especially for developing/emerging countries)

And as far as the incentive to back a project is concerned we will be operating a rewards based crowdfunding platform meaning that backers' of projects will receive rewards in exchange, if you were funding a new smart watch startup, they'd send you a watch in exchange, this aspect is the same as existing platforms such as Kickstarter or Indiegogo.

Sorry, unfortunately we can’t accept US participants due to the current legal environment there. We’d love to, we hate this as much as you do.
carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

Great stuff, Moritz will be in touch shortly!
r95222

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Excellent! I hear now much that want to know. I definitely like your project! Wink I will try to learn every part of platform
Redbackone

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

Love your idea. I'll certainly be checking out your ICO 😊
AUruHM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Sorry, unfortunately we can’t accept US participants due to the current legal environment there. We’d love to, we hate this as much as you do.

Who can to stop participate in crypto if you have strong wishes? So many possibilities for this.

Cryptobudgie have you chance to bought tokens by fiat? Or crypto only?
Cryptobudgie

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

Who can to stop participate in crypto if you have strong wishes? So many possibilities for this.

Our tokens are only available via Ether for our ICO, when the platform is built we intend to connect with the APIs of exchanges and popular wallets to integrate them into our platform, creating a frictionless environment to purchase our ACO tokens.
AUruHM

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

Our tokens are only available via Ether for our ICO, when the platform is built we intend to connect with the APIs of exchanges and popular wallets to integrate them into our platform, creating a frictionless environment to purchase our ACO tokens.

Oh, thanks for response. Are you plan to integrate some KYC solutions on platform? It's very important feature for some countries. May be ready, may be own?
Cryptobudgie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Oh, thanks for response. Are you plan to integrate some KYC solutions on platform? It's very important feature for some countries. May be ready, may be own?

We will be fully compliant with KYC & AML regulations and will be partnering with IdentityMind to ensure this. We’re using Identitymind (IDM) both for the ICO and probably for doing checks on project founders when the platform is completed.
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

Interesting project, I will read white paper.

blockchain based crowdfunding platform free for every one.  It may be great
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

Era of KYC in crypto. Third project that I marked for myself and again KYC...that`s not funny. I guess a lot of people who want to join your crowdsale will think twice...we don`t like KYC! But like Acorn )))

BTW this thread called "ICO ANN..." but here I see that even Pre sale has still not started...
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Seems one of the promising project of 2018. You are already negotiating with major exchanges?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

Seems one of the promising project of 2018. You are already negotiating with major exchanges?
I think that at the current stage of development of the project is still too early to negotiate any exchanges. This should be done towards the end of the ICO
willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

I believe that there should be control over the startup funds. Every startup having received funds from its customers must follow the milestones of its project. I mean the expenditure of funds collected by the crowdfunding

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: