Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251507 times)
sheloa

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

I am reading your whitepaper on the website and cannot understand about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Your team has grandiose plans. Thanks for answers. However, it is necessary to compete with many existing projects, including those based on the blockchain. For example, KICKICO also positions itself as a crowdfunding platform. And it is already working in full-fledged mode. There are other work platforms. How do you plan to catch up with them? Or Akorn will have some fundamental differences?
Ye, team member says about main differents between Acorn and KickIco, FYI, Kickstarter and other. And he said it quite convincingly. Try to read a bit early
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Your team has grandiose plans. Thanks for answers. However, it is necessary to compete with many existing projects, including those based on the blockchain. For example, KICKICO also positions itself as a crowdfunding platform. And it is already working in full-fledged mode. There are other work platforms. How do you plan to catch up with them? Or Akorn will have some fundamental differences?
Ye, team member says about main differents between Acorn and KickIco, FYI, Kickstarter and other. And he said it quite convincingly. Try to read a bit early

KickIco is it Russian project? I remember that this project was in the summer. Did they collect the hardcap? they had problems with tokens
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

KickIco is it Russian project? I remember that this project was in the summer. Did they collect the hardcap? they had problems with tokens
Oh, I think that non-Russian but I made mistake. However, they work and I see some started projects on their platform. But this is Acorn thread  Grin And Acorn can be the full-weighted competitor for any working now. My main fear is Kickstarter and same
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

I remember many bounty hunters were happy that they would receive a very great reward for their work. I do not know whether the kickico project paid what was promised. I hope the draft ACORN will collect a lot of money and head hunters will receive large payments, because the number of participants is not large
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

Guys do you plan start Russian Announcements thread? Russian speakers very active ICO participants (3d place in world) and BH. I asked about  Acorn project in few telegram chats and russian community finds this project quite interesting for investments. Cool
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

It's great that you will onky Accept "Legal" projects. As of today, projects are popping out and some teams are unknown to investors but they tend to participate because they believe in the idea and the project itself. This move may boost the morale of starting up projects plus investors will be ensured that the money they put into a project wll definitely not put into waste. 😊😊👌👌
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

Will the burning of the token, if not all will be sold during ICO? Thanks for the answer.

Hello dev, you forgot to answer this question because it is really important for many investors. Will you burn the unsold tokens or not? and when?
if you burn coins after entering the exchange then this can raise the value tokens

Thanks Coindest definitely an important question, AUruHM had commented on it earlier in the thread but we should have expanded upon it so thanks for the opportunity to do so. If our token sale exceeds the minimum threshold USD 5M, but we do not reach our target of USD 50M in ETH equivalent, we will consider issuing a second tranche of ACO tokens at a later stage. Once we have attained our funding target, we will disable new minting immediately and will never hold another token sale again.

I believe in your success but 50 million in ETH equivalent is very big amount on nowadays. More and more ICO projects have recently reached $10-20 million.
It means that you will burn the tokens at the last moment?

BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

Will the burning of the token, if not all will be sold during ICO? Thanks for the answer.

Hello dev, you forgot to answer this question because it is really important for many investors. Will you burn the unsold tokens or not? and when?
if you burn coins after entering the exchange then this can raise the value tokens

Thanks Coindest definitely an important question, AUruHM had commented on it earlier in the thread but we should have expanded upon it so thanks for the opportunity to do so. If our token sale exceeds the minimum threshold USD 5M, but we do not reach our target of USD 50M in ETH equivalent, we will consider issuing a second tranche of ACO tokens at a later stage. Once we have attained our funding target, we will disable new minting immediately and will never hold another token sale again.

I believe in your success but 50 million in ETH equivalent is very big amount on nowadays. More and more ICO projects have recently reached $10-20 million.
It means that you will burn the tokens at the last moment?

Some times better hold than invest! And this is easy to invest when eth price is $350 but not when it over 1000. Also ICO market is overheated for now after hot summer of 2017. But I know that this`s not about Acorn ))
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

yes, the project is amazing. he is definitely on my list of the most awaited ICO. Do you have a minimum contribution limit?
willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

Judging by the description of the economy of your token it is solely for use within your ecosystem. But the cost of the token will be regulated by the market. My point is that a startup selling a conventional product 1000 ASO at the rate of$1=1ACO may find that due to the reduction in the price of the token, whan his conditional product is not$ 1,000, and less than this level.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:06:13 AM by ifirina

We can do this because we are fudning our platform through a token sale supported by the revenue generating mechanisms within the platform such as purchasing support services and the Acron Marketplace.

Please tell us more about the mechanisms of income generation. I'm interested in what will increase the value of the token in the future. What is the profit for the investor?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Guys whats the aim of acorn token in ecosystem of your project? Do you have any features like 'continuos contributor' that I met in other projects? So that holders of acorn tokens get some dividends for certain period of time or it is not applicable in this case? Just wonder. Thank you devs by the way for clear answers on each questions here.
appraiser

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

We can do this because we are fudning our platform through a token sale supported by the revenue generating mechanisms within the platform such as purchasing support services and the Acron Marketplace.

Please tell us more about the mechanisms of income generation. I'm interested in what will increase the value of the token in the future. What is the profit for the investor?

the growth of prices in the free market is possible. In addition, it is possible to provide a mechanism for gradually reducing the number of tokens in circulation.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

I remember many bounty hunters were happy that they would receive a very great reward for their work. I do not know whether the kickico project paid what was promised. I hope the draft ACORN will collect a lot of money and head hunters will receive large payments, because the number of participants is not large
Why did you decide that the number of participants is not very large? if not difficult, share the page on the bounty campaign ACORN, it would be nice to have time to take part in it
Jamie cryptokoala

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Hey guys if you like Acorn collective,
Check out ANDY ICOreview-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ258_AfxY8

and Jamie CryptoKoala-https://youtu.be/OFDZ6FeW5wM
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Hey guys if you like Acorn collective,
Check out ANDY ICOreview-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ258_AfxY8

and Jamie CryptoKoala-https://youtu.be/OFDZ6FeW5wM
Thanks, Jamie, I found this video very informative and useful for me, because I'm not that long in crypto. By the way devs do you offer some special terms on big investments or it goes the same for everyone? Thanks
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

the growth of prices in the free market is possible. In addition, it is possible to provide a mechanism for gradually reducing the number of tokens in circulation.

One of such mechanism is POS/POW but for this requires its own blockchain... Or freeze a part of the tokens but this should be spelled out in whitepaper if they plan to do this
I think that burning unsold tokens is the only one way
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Guys do you plan start Russian Announcements thread? Russian speakers very active ICO participants (3d place in world) and BH. I asked about  Acorn project in few telegram chats and russian community finds this project quite interesting for investments. Cool

Yes, and it would not be bad to read the WP in Russian. Because, as noted above, it's very difficult to understand the process of ACO tokens work in the ecosystem of acorn. Poor knowledge of the language does not allow me to understand all the nuances of the platform. Although I understand that the subject is undoubtedly in demand. Thank you!
appraiser

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

One of such mechanism is POS/POW but for this requires its own blockchain... Or freeze a part of the tokens but this should be spelled out in whitepaper if they plan to do this
I think that burning unsold tokens is the only one way

POS/POW - This is the mechanism of consensus in own blockchain. And here we are talking about tokens in the  ethereum blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: