Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251507 times)
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

Well, I know that there is rule in crypto world -  "buy, then read", but, shame on me, I ve read few pages of WP (just few) and ... guys, only  7 000 000 ACO tokens for pre sale (with 50% discount)are reserved. hurry up and join whitelist Shocked
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:50:11 PM by Toltekayotl

Your team has grandiose plans. Thanks for answers. However, it is necessary to compete with many existing projects, including those based on the blockchain. For example, KICKICO also positions itself as a crowdfunding platform. And it is already working in full-fledged mode. There are other work platforms. How do you plan to catch up with them? Or Akorn will have some fundamental differences?
Ye, team member says about main differents between Acorn and KickIco, FYI, Kickstarter and other. And he said it quite convincingly. Try to read a bit early

KickIco is it Russian project? I remember that this project was in the summer. Did they collect the hardcap? they had problems with tokens

I remember many bounty hunters were happy that they would receive a very great reward for their work. I do not know whether the kickico project paid what was promised. I hope the draft ACORN will collect a lot of money and head hunters will receive large payments, because the number of participants is not large
Why did you decide that the number of participants is not very large? if not difficult, share the page on the bounty campaign ACORN, it would be nice to have time to take part in it

The bounty campaign takes place on the ICOreward platform. Here link https://icoreward.com
There you can see the number of stakes in real time. Judging by the award for the campaign of signatures, the number of participants is small.
r95222

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

We can do this because we are fudning our platform through a token sale supported by the revenue generating mechanisms within the platform such as purchasing support services and the Acron Marketplace.
Please tell us more about the mechanisms of income generation. I'm interested in what will increase the value of the token in the future. What is the profit for the investor?
the growth of prices in the free market is possible. In addition, it is possible to provide a mechanism for gradually reducing the number of tokens in circulation.

One of such mechanism is POS/POW but for this requires its own blockchain... Or freeze a part of the tokens but this should be spelled out in whitepaper if they plan to do this
I think that burning unsold tokens is the only one way
In WP team says that if they havn't sold all tokens then Acorn will make another ICO round for full sale. Not burn. But team part 16% will be frozen on 1-2 years. Good step!
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

We can do this because we are fudning our platform through a token sale supported by the revenue generating mechanisms within the platform such as purchasing support services and the Acron Marketplace.
Please tell us more about the mechanisms of income generation. I'm interested in what will increase the value of the token in the future. What is the profit for the investor?
the growth of prices in the free market is possible. In addition, it is possible to provide a mechanism for gradually reducing the number of tokens in circulation.

One of such mechanism is POS/POW but for this requires its own blockchain... Or freeze a part of the tokens but this should be spelled out in whitepaper if they plan to do this
In WP team says that if they havn't sold all tokens then Acorn will make another ICO round for full sale. Not burn. But team part 16% will be frozen on 1-2 years. Good step!
I agree with you regarding the freeze of the team part, but it would be nice to burn unsold tokens, it can greatly affect the price of the token in subsequent
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

The ritual of burning unsold tokens after ICO  well contribute to the price of a token. When should marketing activities and product development according to its plans and roadmap. After the explosive summer of 2017, many people began to look more closely at the projects, teams, and including, the size of the share of the team and unsold tokens.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Bujuman

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

"4.2 Liquidity Reserve
Initially, a part of our ICO proceeds will be allocated to
our liquidity reserve.
If founders opt to receive their funding in BTC/ ETH or
fiat instead of OAK, we will use funds from our liquidity
reserve to pay them. The additional tokens that we are
holding will then be gradually re-sold on to the open
market.
We have designed this mechanism to make currency exchange easier and to protect
against large currency releases as successful projects disburse funds. As the number of
projects increases over time, the additional demand created for our token will increase
liquidity and minimize the impact of these transactions."

I`m new in cryto, but I find this mechanism intresting. Will it protect investors?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

Your team has grandiose plans. Thanks for answers. However, it is necessary to compete with many existing projects, including those based on the blockchain. For example, KICKICO also positions itself as a crowdfunding platform. And it is already working in full-fledged mode. There are other work platforms. How do you plan to catch up with them? Or Akorn will have some fundamental differences?
Ye, team member says about main differents between Acorn and KickIco, FYI, Kickstarter and other. And he said it quite convincingly. Try to read a bit early

KickIco is it Russian project? I remember that this project was in the summer. Did they collect the hardcap? they had problems with tokens

I remember many bounty hunters were happy that they would receive a very great reward for their work. I do not know whether the kickico project paid what was promised. I hope the draft ACORN will collect a lot of money and head hunters will receive large payments, because the number of participants is not large
Why did you decide that the number of participants is not very large? if not difficult, share the page on the bounty campaign ACORN, it would be nice to have time to take part in it

The bounty campaign takes place on the ICOreward platform. Here is my referral link https://icoreward.com/user/register?ref=253  Roll Eyes
There you can see the number of stakes in real time. Judging by the award for the campaign of signatures, the number of participants is small.

Hmmm....So, ACORN distributes the bounty to ICOreward, then ICOreward pays out the bounty after the conclusion of the campaign, right?  Is there an accounting sheet where the participants can determine how many other bounty hunters are participating in each specific campaign so that participants might be able to gauge their individual stake weights?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

POS/POW - This is the mechanism of consensus in own blockchain. And here we are talking about tokens in the  ethereum blockchain

Therefore, the POS/ POW is not suitable for this project. Moreover, the POS is not implemented yet in the main ETH blochain

The ritual of burning unsold tokens after ICO  well contribute to the price of a token. When should marketing activities and product development according to its plans and roadmap. After the explosive summer of 2017, many people began to look more closely at the projects, teams, and including, the size of the share of the team and unsold tokens.

I agree with you but there is always the chance not to sell all the tokens and you need a backup plan what to do with unsold tokens

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

Hmmm....So, ACORN distributes the bounty to ICOreward, then ICOreward pays out the bounty after the conclusion of the campaign, right?  Is there an accounting sheet where the participants can determine how many other bounty hunters are participating in each specific campaign so that participants might be able to gauge their individual stake weights?
I guess they should pay not from bounty pool. YOu can learn more by reading WhitePaper (pages 12-13).. If Acorn reach softcap ($5m) they will reserve $500k for "Project Incentive Fund & Marketing".
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

In the documents there is a mention that the secondary market will also develop for the sale of goods and services of post-crowdsfunding. Will it be right on the platform? How will it look like?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

Guys, still after studying the wp I decided to take part in the preico (given a big bonus) and joined in the whitelist. Acorn is now on my list of anticipated ICO
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

I agree, unsold tokens procedure have great impact on tokens value in common, I just hope the team will choose the right marketing way to do it if burning occurs finally and do it maybe when Acorn already hits exchanges. All ICO participants will be satisfied as well to my mind.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:27:52 PM by Toltekayotl

The bounty campaign takes place on the ICOreward platform. Here is my referral link https://icoreward.com/user/register?ref=253  Roll Eyes

Hmmm....So, ACORN distributes the bounty to ICOreward, then ICOreward pays out the bounty after the conclusion of the campaign, right?  Is there an accounting sheet where the participants can determine how many other bounty hunters are participating in each specific campaign so that participants might be able to gauge their individual stake weights?

I think the platform ICOreward does not pay bounty, but only conducts calculations of social activity of bounty hunters. Then passes the calculations to the ACORN project and he pays rewards.
Each member of the bounty can see how much he has earned stakes and how much one stake is worth at the moment.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

It's a very good idea to create a platform for raising funds as a kickstarter but on the blockchain of the etherium ERC20 tokens. What other advantages does your platform have in addition to reduced transaction fees that are about 5%?

ater

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

interesting project, i keep eye on this project and looking forward to this project to have a big success in the near future. great job dev and goodluck.
adhyd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

very interesting project.. looking forward to this project to evolve and much more improve and wishin this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
tiblink

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!
icodigger

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

Well, I know that there is rule in crypto world -  "buy, then read", but, shame on me, I ve read few pages of WP (just few) and ... guys, only  7 000 000 ACO tokens for pre sale (with 50% discount)are reserved. hurry up and join whitelist Shocked
It's good that there is still time to read WP until January 29th. As far as I understand, getting into a white sheet does not guarantee that tokens will be enough for everyone. I hope that we can see a progress bar of attracted funds on the website. If everything goes well then it makes sense to invest at the very beginning.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 07:35:18 PM by willoweb

The creation of an ecosystem for the development of projects entails responsibility for the projects implemented in it. A fair system of evaluation and voting based on the influence of network members should fairly distribute votes.  Which then leads to the question of a fair distribution and how that is maintained over time. Without a healthy distribution such a voting mechanism could lead to quite screwed results.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

The creation of an ecosystem for the development of projects entails responsibility for the projects implemented in it. A fair system of evaluation and voting based on the influence of network members should fairly distribute votes.

Which then leads to the question of a fair distribution and how that is maintained over time. Without a healthy distribution such a voting mechanism could lead to quite screwed results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: