Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Should we not reach our minimum funding threshold, the contributions from our main token sale will be refunded to all investors. Contributions from the Pre-Sale phase will not be refunded and will be used to continue development of our MVP and schedule another coin offering in the future.  There are no airdrops planned but we’ve run a couple of competitions on Telegram and we’ll review it over the next few weeks

Could you comment a scheme on 18 page of WP? It is very difficult to understand what it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

Devs, on validated interest topic on the website you mentioned that there are great interest on projects side to be listed. Could you name some of them or it is confidential info still for now? I just hope we will here big names for collaboration, hope it will be on the very first steps of your product launching.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Early listing of the OAK token on digital currency exchanges, shortly after completion of the ICO would ensure contributors have a viable exit strategy as well as to allow new users into your ecosyste (WP 4.2.) But what if this would hard dump your token? People who will get bonuses will fix their profit and sell token lower ICO price!!
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Could you comment a scheme on 18 page of WP? It is very difficult to understand what it is.
Wow! I guess this is wrong WP! WP on aco.ai looks difefrent. at least page 18  Grin. Please provide link where you finde this one!
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Should we not reach our minimum funding threshold, the contributions from our main token sale will be refunded to all investors. Contributions from the Pre-Sale phase will not be refunded and will be used to continue development of our MVP and schedule another coin offering in the future.  There are no airdrops planned but we’ve run a couple of competitions on Telegram and we’ll review it over the next few weeks

Yes, really looks very unusual, you took this scheme from the official website? the thing is I've never seen it anywhere
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

It is not a white papper! It is technical papper.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:16:56 AM by willoweb

Hello,
Acorn Collective has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/acorn-collective).
Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact if you have any questions.
take my congratulations) 4.8 rating is not bad! But why is not 5 points? It's all due to a not enough number of Milestones?
Because only for this point is not scored the maximum like
last time on the forum notice that services such trackico.io began to work faster and better. Previously, it was necessary to find them and register the project and now seems to parse the forum and can add new projects. But there are questions as to their rating system, at least primary, prior to its straightening by experts.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

I am just checking in to the thread for updates and I see things or going slowly but surely. This long ICO period has a way of building anxiety but I guess a slow a well thought out plan will probably attract a more knowledgeable community. I think that a community based project, like Acorn, benefits by giving the community extra time to research and make informed decisions. I think it will produce a stronger collective.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

And what is the current situation with fees? As far as I know, existing platforms have two types of commission. For using the platform and for transactions. How much is this in total? More than 10%?

As it seems to me in white paper, developers wrote 5% - the platform commission and where it is 3% per transaction. This is the case with existing systems
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

And what is the current situation with fees? As far as I know, existing platforms have two types of commission. For using the platform and for transactions. How much is this in total? More than 10%?

As it seems to me in white paper, developers wrote 5% - the platform commission and where it is 3% per transaction. This is the case with existing systems

Yes, thanks, I already found in the technical documentation. And above in the topic already answered. Yes, up to 10%
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

In which currencies do you accept contributions? What wallets do you recommend to use?
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Will the burning of the token, if not all will be sold during ICO? Thanks for the answer.
Hello dev, you forgot to answer this question because it is really important for many investors. Will you burn the unsold tokens or not? and when?
if you burn coins after entering the exchange then this can raise the value tokens
Thanks Coindest definitely an important question, AUruHM had commented on it earlier in the thread but we should have expanded upon it so thanks for the opportunity to do so. If our token sale exceeds the minimum threshold USD 5M, but we do not reach our target of USD 50M in ETH equivalent, we will consider issuing a second tranche of ACO tokens at a later stage. Once we have attained our funding target, we will disable new minting immediately and will never hold another token sale again.
I believe in your success but 50 million in ETH equivalent is very big amount on nowadays. More and more ICO projects have recently reached $10-20 million.
It means that you will burn the tokens at the last moment?
USD 50 M is a large amount but for us to be a truly global platform it is necessary, it also is inline with amount that existing crowdfunding platforms have raised through traditional means, for example Indiegogo has raised USD 56M through various rounds. Once we hit our target we will not ever to go through any further funding. We will not need to burn any tokens as we will only mint enough inline with our raise.

Thanks for the great answer. I agree 50 million is the amount that will allow the project to exist and prosper for a long time in the current situation with the cryptocurrency. But if on the ICO are not going to be as successful as expected and the next rounds will not bring much fees. Do you have else options how to attract funds after ico?
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Is it separate chapter of WP or what? Can not find this info on WP or link to it on Website, could you please tell me where I can find this technical paper? First time I have met such separate document, interesting to get more info on it. Thank you!
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

I am just checking in to the thread for updates and I see things or going slowly but surely. This long ICO period has a way of building anxiety but I guess a slow a well thought out plan will probably attract a more knowledgeable community. I think that a community based project, like Acorn, benefits by giving the community extra time to research and make informed decisions. I think it will produce a stronger collective.
I am ready to sign every word. That is, the community gives strength to such projects, the technology is important but it is secondary. Building a strong and committed community that's long-term goal of such projects. The answers of developers Acorn always very meaningful, I decided to carefully study the project. now for investment consider three: Acorn, and GBX Well. Each in its own good and with a good idea\command.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

Do you have a Crypto Addiction? Part 1 from the Acorn Collective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAdPbzvTvWg

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

It's a very good idea to create a platform for raising funds as a kickstarter but on the blockchain of the etherium ERC20 tokens. What other advantages does your platform have in addition to reduced transaction fees that are about 5%?
Firstly, it will be completely free to use! The current fees are around 3-5% transaction fees and around 5%+ platform fees. We’ll eradicate both. In addition to that, it will be available in all countries many of whom are unable to use exisitng platforms and will accept any project rather than the select few that are currently accepted onto existing platoforms. We also have other aspects such as The Acorn Marketplace for successful projects to be sold on and project backer insurance for backers to protect themselves against fialed raises.

Thank you for asnwer. Getting rid of both fees is a good advantage over anothers platform and economize of investors' funds.
What will include the Acorn Marketplace? a trading platform for goods and services completed projects?

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Lmao  Grin
An excellent viral video. I hope the price of ACO tokens will grow as fast as it is on video.
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

Is it separate chapter of WP or what? Can not find this info on WP or link to it on Website, could you please tell me where I can find this technical paper? First time I have met such separate document, interesting to get more info on it. Thank you!

You are welcome! Here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mz4wQSr44DSaW-eF-hYfDo2-g0ZAm2Dk 
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

Lmao  Grin
An excellent viral video. I hope the price of ACO tokens will grow as fast as it is on video.
Haha this video really lifted my spirits lol, by the way very original. Well, now I'll wait for part 2 lol
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

A great review of Acorn from Quinten François, one of the most respected Youtubers within the Crypto space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jwhTSNrK2I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: