Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251509 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Hello. I’ve already seen several of such solutions. What makes Acorn unique?
Globality. The Acorn team is really interested in popularization of crowdfunding all over the world.

It seems to me that this process has already started long ago and even has managed to approve its effectiveness.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Globality. The Acorn team is really interested in popularization of crowdfunding all over the world.

It seems to me that this process has already started long ago and even has managed to approve its effectiveness.

It has, in developed countries. But the developing countries experience particular problems, and the main one is lack of trust.
romfish

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

It has, in developed countries. But the developing countries experience particular problems, and the main one is lack of trust.

The fundraising platforms are being created almost every day everywhere. Cant people find an appropriate one?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

The fundraising platforms are being created almost every day everywhere. Cant people find an appropriate one?
Only several of the mare known worldwide, the rest are local and frauds create fake platforms and deceive the investors very often.
romfish

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

Only several of the mare known worldwide, the rest are local and frauds create fake platforms and deceive the investors very often.

Okay, but how will the problem of fake platforms be solved on Acorn? Who will guarantee the authenticity of the fundraising goals?
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Okay, but how will the problem of fake platforms be solved on Acorn? Who will guarantee the authenticity of the fundraising goals?

This can not be fully verified. Of course, there must be a primary legal analysis. Verification of documents. Perhaps the company already has some kind of a working business. But you can not check the thought of fraud.
acorn_announcements

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

***WIN 500 OAK TOKENS***

Congrats to the winner of last week's survey prize draw, who won 500OAK Tokens!

Complete this week's survey to be entered into a 500OAK Token prize draw.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/AcornSurveyII
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

***WIN 500 OAK TOKENS***

Congrats to the winner of last week's survey prize draw, who won 500OAK Tokens!

Complete this week's survey to be entered into a 500OAK Token prize draw.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/AcornSurveyII

Link is blocked.
It makes sense to make a reference to a telegram or social network with this post.
Or pick up a past post with a link ...
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Good afternoon. It’s excellent that you wanna help the developing countries. Perhaps you should cooperate with international non-commercial organizations?
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?

For Nairobi, got a sweet video coming out today, will post the link when it goes up!

For ad bans, really interesting topic, I'm just writing an article about it on our Steemit page, link to follow.

Basically, I'm optimistic about the ad ban, but will let you know why in my next article Wink
The ban on advertising will not actually affect the current marketing models of ICO. Since the current system of bounty marketing does not rely on paid advertising. Each ICO-project has its own channels in social networks in which users replicate messages. The prohibitions do not extend to this model.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

i think it's a very nice ICO. i can invest some money in this but i need to think
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

How long is it until the start of the ICO?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

Will the creators of the goods be able to put them on sale outside yr platform or isnt such option provided?
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Correctly I understand that I can spend my tokens received for the bounty campaign for goods that will be sold in Acorn Marketplace? What interesting things will be sold there?
You can buy hoodie! Do you need hoodie? May be You have a friend that dreaming about ql hoodie! In telegram chat people share photos whith their Acorn boughts.
I think it will be possible to pay for services by using Acorn tokens. For example, to place a project on a platform, etc.
I agree with you. What about advertising? I think advertising on the Acorn platform will also be advisable through the use of their tokens.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?

For Nairobi, got a sweet video coming out today, will post the link when it goes up!

For ad bans, really interesting topic, I'm just writing an article about it on our Steemit page, link to follow.

Basically, I'm optimistic about the ad ban, but will let you know why in my next article Wink
The ban on advertising will not actually affect the current marketing models of ICO. Since the current system of bounty marketing does not rely on paid advertising. Each ICO-project has its own channels in social networks in which users replicate messages. The prohibitions do not extend to this model.

Yes, advertising associated with social networks is not needed now.
But the real meetings at the events - forums, presentations that you need.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

How long is it until the start of the ICO?
If you man the main stage, it lasts 30 days exactly.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Hey. Let’s say I’ve changed my mind and don’t want to invest in a particular project. Can I withdraw contribution?
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

I have already specified that I did not mean the blocking of the ICO, but the very fact of such regulation by the administration of social networks. This is a sign that someone very much does not like this activity. Or statistics on advertising where apparently a significant proportion began to be advertising ICO programs. Apparently this is due to a lot of fraud and social networks do not want to identify themselves with these scammers. After all, this is indirectly obtained.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

Good afternoon. It’s excellent that you wanna help the developing countries. Perhaps you should cooperate with international non-commercial organizations?

Why should the project cooperate with non-commercial organizations? What benefit will it bring? Tax evasion?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Will yr platform have a mobile app? It’s impossible to imagine successful promotion without it today.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: