Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable  (Read 5731 times)
honguyenphuongdieu

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Are you planning to launch an ICO? I suggest to have your goals plain and simple, something that can be understood by ordinary people. Apply that to your whitepaper, don't let your readers more confused after reading. It happens to me a lot lol. Have success with your ANN, you'll do success on your ICO and your alts will be a big hit.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Seems like hype makes them valuable to the masses, but to me the altcoin should serve a purpose to solving a real world problem.
doflamingovn

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it. Same goes for gold. After all that is also just a metal, if people decided to value iron more and do use that as a store of value that is commonly accepted, this maybe would be todays precious "gold".
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

It depends on the community but in my opinion they base on demand and supply of this coin. You should read about their whitepaper and how it will really use in the future. Consider it as your precious coin but you need to read deeply so if you get interested you can buy this coin.
true, it happens if the number of requests and offers, for the demand itself will have an impact on a coin because if the number of requests will be the beginning of the success of a coin. it would be nice to see the roadmap of the company so you will be reassured again with the company's innovation for the future.

Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

In my opinion, the value of which any Altcoin is located in their community and application in the real life. It can solve the real issues or not and its creditial

A community is very important, because that are the investors who support the project with buying and sharing about it. If I see some venture capitals who have invested in the project, then I see it also as a positive indicator for the project.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

I believe that the demand of people makes it valuable. The project that stands behind your coin is important for it. What new and interesting you can offer us?
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

A coin's value will only depend on the project's product itself. I won't deny that hype has a big part on a altcoin value, for example is TRX, They still don't have an actual product but their CEO is doing a great job in hyping it. But in long term, what would be important is the output of each project
jaygilly10

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

I like to invest in platform and utility tokens; companies that are using blockchain to solve real-world issues that billion-dollar companies are trying to find solutions for. There are a ton of issues that blockchain can solve that go beyond being a replacement for FIAT currency, which is why I don't like to invest in cryptoCURRENCIES. I like to invest in currencies that have a low coin/token supply and low market cap. That's always been my approach to investing in Crypto. Populous (PPT), Paypie (PPP) and Digipulse (DGPT) are  great sleeper investments. Especially DGPT because of the low coin supply, an already working platform beta, low market cap, and the fact that it hasn't hit a high-volume exchange yet. It just recently got added to Upcoin, so I'm expecting to see an increase in volume very soon. Also, there completed platform goes live July 1st and the beta has gotten some super positive good reviews. Really good investment right now in this down market.
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

a combination of many things, including its team, its fee, the marketing campaign, the uniqueness of the idea, and so forth; there are way too many "useless" altcoins out there, I hope we will see some changes in the near future
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

A valuable altcoin should have the characteristics of the bitcoin. If more features and benefits can be added, that would be better. Bitcoin has proven from the past years that it is valuable to anyone by its usefulness. It also provides additional to income to many.

I agree with you if the coin would be useful and you will be able to exchange it and sell it easy, so the price should be great in this case. Just like Bitcoin, well-known and popular.
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Simply I think that the only thing that makes a coin more valuable it's the hype coin has created in the market which is again nothing  but money invested in the marketing.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Altcoin become valuable base on its blockchain's stability. Many altcoins exist without a value because it does'nt have a strong support of blockchain.
If each coin become connected to bitcoin's blockchain, then it would now supported by bitcoin. That will be the start of having value of altcoins.
GaryCole01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

I like to invest in platform and utility tokens; companies that are using blockchain to solve real-world issues that billion-dollar companies are trying to find solutions for. There are a ton of issues that blockchain can solve that go beyond being a replacement for FIAT currency, which is why I don't like to invest in cryptoCURRENCIES. I like to invest in currencies that have a low coin/token supply and low market cap. That's always been my approach to investing in Crypto. Populous (PPT), Paypie (PPP) and Digipulse (DGPT) are  great sleeper investments. Especially DGPT because of the low coin supply, an already working platform beta, low market cap, and the fact that it hasn't hit a high-volume exchange yet. It just recently got added to Upcoin, so I'm expecting to see an increase in volume very soon. Also, there completed platform goes live July 1st and the beta has gotten some super positive good reviews. Really good investment right now in this down market.

dgpt is around $1.  really really low marketcap with platform releasing next month.  the importance of digital inheritance is garnering traction.  i think dgpt deserves some more attention.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

All the Altcoin I think is very valuable because they have a selling price which is not a little. And with our investing can benefit more. Altcoin has value because of a lot of investors who come in and buy coins. And it will buy and sell transactions took place so that the market is always moving crypto. And when people keep coins last longer they will get more money because the value of these coins will always evolve.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

If you want to develop social-based things, then you must have a huge user base, but my advice is that you don't try to develop such things. First of all, social software is already being done by a lot of people. Second, giant monster companies like Facebook, Twitter and Telegram are already developing their blockchain-based applications, Frankly. Compared with them, I think you are not comparable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Altcoin makes valuable the number of investors. Also much depends on the popularity of this Altcoin.

Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

Great, man, great idea. I'm sure you'll do well. Fuel your rocket with the best fuel)
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Just so you know that altcoin is valuable because of its foundation technologies. The only thing that makes a coin more valuable it's the hype coin has created in the market which is again nothing  but money invested in the marketing. You can use all the great technologies you want to make the coin a success but without money for marketing,the ICO will fail terribly.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

In principle, any factor can affect the value and rate of the token. The first thing is the activity and work of the team. No one will want to buy tokens of a project that ignores everyone. Secondly, the value is influenced by various conferences, in which the people exhibit their product. In the third exchange. The larger and better the exchange, the higher trading volumes and value
Maya56674

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

I think that makes altcoin valuable is altcoin value, high altcoin price makes people want to get it, the higher the value then the more people will look for altcoin, just like gold everyone likes gold because of its high price and easy to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: