Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.
That is true, they do provide a good service and have a great idea which is Really effective in real life situations. This combination is actually very useful for a project to succeed now all they need is constant hard work for the project to grow!

Yeah, as it really make sense. As I look on this project it's great by having different crypto currencies in just one account that can really makes us comfortable and easy. I hope the team may never give up to pursue to strive for a better success on this project.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
it's really interesting, I also have never seen such an event in other projects. I'm wondering where can I see the recording of this session? This will help me better understand this project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.
That is true, they do provide a good service and have a great idea which is Really effective in real life situations. This combination is actually very useful for a project to succeed now all they need is constant hard work for the project to grow!

Yeah, as it really make sense. As I look on this project it's great by having different crypto currencies in just one account that can really makes us comfortable and easy. I hope the team may never give up to pursue to strive for a better success on this project.
I support you. At last surely platform will emerge, on which it will be possible to trade and to hold different coins at once, very convenient both for traders, and for common users of wanting to preserve its saves in crypto without risk.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

There is quote says " don't put all your eggs in one basket ", if they banned your account for some reason you will lose all your money and went bankcrupt! So for me I can't store my assets on such account, However I can open account on Saifu that I can use to cash out when I want to take profit and get some dollars.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

I support you. At last surely platform will emerge, on which it will be possible to trade and to hold different coins at once, very convenient both for traders, and for common users of wanting to preserve its saves in crypto without risk.
Also this project will make everything much more easier because it will give us the permission to keep all of our funds into one wallet and it will surely be used by several traders on large scale which would indeed give them some good benefits ahead.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:34 PM

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:06:59 AM

For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?
The project is really getting some good response untill now and it will continue the same in the future too so all the investors here will surely have some bigger and greater benefits ahead. This project is indeed going to turn the best in future and also will give us some good benefits by making managing our currencies much more easier.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:38 AM

The project is really getting some good response untill now and it will continue the same in the future too so all the investors here will surely have some bigger and greater benefits ahead. This project is indeed going to turn the best in future and also will give us some good benefits by making managing our currencies much more easier.
Saifu is really intresting and it will also do some good jobs ahead by making everything easy for a trader who actually needs to manage several currencies. This project will make us avail the benefits to manage all the major currencies into one single wallet and i am sure that everyone will try their platform ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

Hi! How can we trust your project? Are there any licenses?
Hello Smiley  Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect customers’ money and deliver a service that customers can depend on. Because we hold licences from the Czech National Bank (CNB), we have to comply with some very rigorous rules and procedures.

Good. I want to know more details
Saifu designed the utmost master plans to reach all the goals it is aiming with a dedicated team behind, to get the complete end to end information you can take a look on the white papers and still if you have any queries you can get back to us.
gabygabyD

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

UPDATED SPANISH WP

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xdwnbj3iqs4VHDoVbo-w4sZXnGZDSsK4
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

Yeah agreed. Their idea is worth millions, the question is how they implement this in actual life. I believe in the team ans its vision and this vision will drive them to excel in this department.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.
I want to know it too. I've just looked the website and there is no information about how much USD been raised from the ICO.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

A good project or not is learned in the course of development and development of their platform. Personally, I see this token as a long-term investment.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

I want to know it too. I've just looked the website and there is no information about how much USD been raised from the ICO.
Even i had a recheck as you said but not found all those information about how much funds raised, they might have hidden those not to make the investors a dis opinion at the initial level may be.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

I believe in the potential that Saifu holds. They should proudly prove that they have the power to make the community of crypto currency stumble in their capability to gain a lot more investors and make this project come into reality. I am really looking forward for this one account for all currencies and crypto currencies.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Saifu needs to make sure that thier investors will keep trusting thier project. For them to be able to do that they should always be transparent and regularly updating members about thier development.
We cannot force and bring the trust from any one, it comes out on basing the potential, active communication as responsibility towards the investors will build an added value.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

Even i had a recheck as you said but not found all those information about how much funds raised, they might have hidden those not to make the investors a dis opinion at the initial level may be.

Greetings!
At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000 and a referral cashback of 5%.
In order to find out the current figures, visit http://ico.saifu.ai/. $17M is invested in pre-ICO from private investors. Here is the actual information on the amount and price:

That is, for today the total amount of fees is more than $22M.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

This multi-purse can be an alternative to existing purses. And create competition. And it's good for everyone - there will be dsitmul for development, and for users the opportunity to receive bonuses for its use

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: