Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?

I guess these are the countries that already get ban from nearly every ICO like China, USA, Iran, Korea... Even they get banned I think they will going to find a way to join the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Is there a core technical or product advantage that is likely to lead to competitive differentiation?
With experienced professionals in the field of finance and cybersecurity is one of their advantage. 
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Many people are struggling with the current payment methods, so they must be happy that there will be more private, secure and fast solutions soon!
People will only struggling if they wanted to withdraw huge amount of money because it can cause some doubts especially in the banks. The concept of this platform is really good because it can transact different kinds of currencies and this what makes this project good services.

Can this project help us to fix our problems about withdrawing fiat currencies to our banks? The project is still new and it need a lot of improvements. Let's all hope that this project will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

We don't ban any countries from participating. You can take part in, unless participating in the ICO is prohibited by the law of your country.

I have several questions to understand whether it is possible to invest in your ICO own money.

1) I did not find a document confirming that your company received the official permission of the central bank of the Czech Republic. On your website and website ICO. in the dispatch of telegrams of the channel I saw that you have already received a license. Is this not true information?

2) I saw in the dispatch of one telegram channel, that in your ICO is involved the former technical director of Kasperscy Lab (developer of the antivirus) who has 12 years of experience in this field of security. Is this true information?

3) What is the Emission of Tokens, what is the limitation?

4) How much money will be used for marketing to advertise your project?

5) How to get information about the CEO of your company?

6) What is the official address of your company? and phone number?

7) What kind of agreements have already been concluded with strong partners for the development of your system?

8)on the basis of which algorithm will your project be implemented?

9) Where can I find the source code of your project?

1) Please find extract from CNB register of licensed institutions attached to this message. You may also search their database at the following URL: https://apl.cnb.cz/apljerrsdad/JERRS.WEB09.DIRECT_FIND?p_lang=en
Our company number is: 05690382, legal name: PAYMASTER a.s.

2) Yes, this is true. It's our CTO Evgeny Vigovsky https://www.linkedin.com/in/evgeny-vigovsky-6a0421/

3) The total supply is 200m SFU tokens.

4) I can't give you any precise numbers yet, but marketing isn't a one time thing it's a whole process and we consider it really important, so we'll focus on it big time.

5) You can find all the info about our team here: http://www.saifu.ai/about.html

6)Praha – Na Pankraci 1003/53, Praha,

Nusle, 140 00, Czech Republic

+42 022 888 5813

hello@saifu.ai

7) Thales Security: https://www.thalesesecurity.com/about-us/newsroom/news-releases/thales-helps-saifu-bring-bank-grade-security-to-the-cryptocurrency-world
In proccess with Vasko, also we have purchased existing core banking platform

Cool ERC 20

9) Our project isn't open sourced. Ypu can find the code of the smart contract here: https://github.com/Saifu-ai/SFU
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

Since SAIFU is going to be an account for multiple cryptocurrencies does that mean you are going to make a partnership with different businesses that use cryptocurrency on their transactions? What are the possible business entities that can collaborate with this platform?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Basically, this is the country of China and Korea, but everything can be, how they determine which countries can participate in the company of generosity, it will already be known from the developers themselves.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Many people are struggling with the current payment methods, so they must be happy that there will be more private, secure and fast solutions soon!
People will only struggling if they wanted to withdraw huge amount of money because it can cause some doubts especially in the banks. The concept of this platform is really good because it can transact different kinds of currencies and this what makes this project good services.

Withdrawing to a bank account wont trigger banks, it's more of the deposits. They dont want to lose your money to someone else so they can make more money
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys Wink
Thank you to you is big, for addition of this project to one's listing! I hope it will help in run-up and of project they will hear as many as possible investors and simply people, whom it will be not indifferent.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Withdrawing to a bank account wont trigger banks, it's more of the deposits. They dont want to lose your money to someone else so they can make more money

All the deposits will be secured and the system is highly safe as promised initially Saifu also use some of the banking industries most tried and tested technologies to help keep customers money safe.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

All the deposits will be secured and the system is highly safe as promised initially Saifu also use some of the banking industries most tried and tested technologies to help keep customers money safe.
Yes, they are tied up with many new technologies and also are focused on increasing the security of their clients as they are based on the blockchain. They will surely keep all the funds safe and easy to handle for its users which is the need of every toke holder here.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

this is a very simple thread, can you let's know who is behind this project? it will make this project more trusted.
for i like the concept but is been like long and no summary review in icobench or other ico website i think those things and bounty actually do help projects alot

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

Saifu idea is acceptable so can we use this function by ourself or do they have any specific banks and employees ? for managing our accounts which includes the Currencies and Crypto currencies Huh
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

I think that your statement is on this issue is not arranged properly or maybe be absolutely wrong. I think that the countries ban the ICOs .The country or its government restrict the access of its people to a certain website or an ico
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

Saifu idea is acceptable so can we use this function by ourself or do they have any specific banks and employees ? for managing our accounts which includes the Currencies and Crypto currencies Huh
Their idea is good, but in my opinion, they will make more secure at their platform, because if have hacker problem appear, all of our coin will gone. What will Saifu secure working?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

We all know that we are in the world of crypto currencies where in there are some different difficulties we encounter just like the transactions of different crypto currencies. But now, here come exist this project, in which this project make it easier – and safer – for consumers,
businesses and banks to buy and use
cryptocurrencies.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

Do you have a video explanation for this project? It would be nice if you can create a visual presentation and project summary explanation.

Saifu set all the possibilities to satisfy with the better services. Find the video here https:
 //youtu.be/  ugK8msx3iY4 , yeah add those and get into the opportunity of visual presentation and project summary explanation.

Thanks for this. Although I'm still a bit confused so I will be asking few questions.
In the whitepaper it was stated that "simplicity of one account for all their currencies and cryptocurrencies.", so will this act as a wallet for both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies?
I dont think this project will support fiat currency as they will need to have many permission from upper bodys which is very difficult but still this project will support most of the crypto currency which makes this wallet all in one and easy to use by the multiple token holders.

If you read their definition, they said it's bank account for All Currencies and Cryptocurrencies, currencies means fiat, so they platform is going to support fiat and that is feature what makes their service unique, otherwise people prefer to use hard wallet instead of online wallet that can get hacked.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Their idea is good, but in my opinion, they will make more secure at their platform, because if have hacker problem appear, all of our coin will gone. What will Saifu secure working?
the issue of security is the most important issue in my opinion. If Saifu suggests that we create an account on their platform, they should convince us that all our data is safe and will not be accessible to scammers.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

the issue of security is the most important issue in my opinion. If Saifu suggests that we create an account on their platform, they should convince us that all our data is safe and will not be accessible to scammers.
Nothing can say at the future, we need the clearly, obviously. I see the convenient of Saifu, but as a customer of Saifu, we don't want have any bugs (because of them provide service for a lot of  crypto currencies).

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

Nothing can say at the future, we need the clearly, obviously. I see the convenient of Saifu, but as a customer of Saifu, we don't want have any bugs (because of them provide service for a lot of  crypto currencies).
Saifu already exposed that their service is secure, regulated and easy to use and that means almost anybody can run Saifu and there will be no bugs as it made better upgrades in the platform and it is like a all in one platform now where you can handle all your Currencies and Cryptocurrencies with all safety.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

They can not give u this guarantee, nobody and no startup project can give u this guarantee that all your data is safe and can not be hacked. They tell you this may be in the beginning so that u invest but if they get hacked so u did not read the small printed terms&conditions, so you can do nothing against it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: