Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38108 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.
Yes, better than is should have bounty for increasing members of telegram channel and official group, maybe team still don't have admin of this social media.
By the way, everything can be. Perhaps they are not yet strong enough to enter the market of social networks.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Saifu idea is acceptable so can we use this function by ourself or do they have any specific banks and employees ? for managing our accounts which includes the Currencies and Crypto currencies Huh
Their idea is good, but in my opinion, they will make more secure at their platform, because if have hacker problem appear, all of our coin will gone. What will Saifu secure working?
the issue of security is the most important issue in my opinion. If Saifu suggests that we create an account on their platform, they should convince us that all our data is safe and will not be accessible to scammers.
Yes i totally agree with you and your opinion on this specific part of this project.
The data on the platform should be secured and should to easy to transfer.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

We provide bank grade security:
We use not just a HSM module, but a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
 Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

So you shouldn't worry about the security questions.

I don't think that the word " shouldn't worry " is right here, all those things others centralized platforms has as well and even with that they get hacked, what's important for us, what will happen in case of getting hacked, What are the guarantees, do we get our money back.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

This kind of platform will generate a lot of traffic, that's why well-known wallet(account) like Coinbase only have 4 currencies to make sure that they will be able to handle the traffic without sacrificing the quality of the service. What are the features of this platform that will avoid such problem?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

We use not just a HSM module, but a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Incident Response Plan

I don't think that the word " shouldn't worry " is right here, all those things others centralized platforms has as well and even with that they get hacked, what's important for us, what will happen in case of getting hacked, What are the guarantees, do we get our money back.
Haha. As you know, everyone have scare after many website have ddos or hacked. Like bitcointalk meet DDos nearly like that Smiley. So don't have a doubt why us make seriously about security problem.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

This kind of platform will generate a lot of traffic, that's why well-known wallet(account) like Coinbase only have 4 currencies to make sure that they will be able to handle the traffic without sacrificing the quality of the service. What are the features of this platform that will avoid such problem?

It depends on the usage of upgraded system and technology, if they are operating 2 servers then they have to do all the procedures up to the mark got done successfully.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

Haha. As you know, everyone have scare after many website have ddos or hacked. Like bitcointalk meet DDos nearly like that Smiley. So don't have a doubt why us make seriously about security problem.

We should 100% worry about security issues lol, even major exchanges have faced hacks what's to say some random exchange will be  more secure than that
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

We should 100% worry about security issues lol, even major exchanges have faced hacks what's to say some random exchange will be  more secure than that
Yeah, we only hope have a good secure more, we don't worry about this problem. Of course, have confirm from Saifu we can have clearly about your project. Tks again for make clarify about this problem.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Are there any plans to make there own tokens? Own blockchain? I think it will be a good idea. And also for the benefits of those loyal users to have bonus and incentives if they are active.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

is really a big issue man i think thats mostly what people worry about and then for payment services is how many merchant services is this thing going to support

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Are there any plans to make there own tokens? Own blockchain? I think it will be a good idea. And also for the benefits of those loyal users to have bonus and incentives if they are active.

They have their own token but I don't think they currently have their own blockchain now. Having their own blockchain will be more efficient since they are trying to make one account for cryptocurrencies.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

They have their own token but I don't think they currently have their own blockchain now. Having their own blockchain will be more efficient since they are trying to make one account for cryptocurrencies.
Definitely, they have their own tokens. On my opinion, I would say as this project is in progress, we need to know in detailed about it's featurs and different platforms which can be benefit for all of us in crypto currency world.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

Yeah, we only hope have a good secure more, we don't worry about this problem. Of course, have confirm from Saifu we can have clearly about your project. Tks again for make clarify about this problem.
Great job for this team. For what is the point of storing big amount of currencies in an online wallet if it has low securities? Since it is a combination of fiat currency and cryptocurrency, it should have more securities and if possible to have a different layer of security in order to make sure that our money is safe. And this team really did put an effort, not only for the securities of the platform but also for their clients.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.

You are not the first to write for the group in a telegram. It would be really convenient. Maybe in the near future, administrators will still listen to the opinions of users and make a group.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

Every project, has its own potential to kick a strike in the community of crypto currency. Even the smallest project may have the probability to success and attain its ultimate goal in the world of crypto currency so, Saifu, this project for me I think that sooner or later, more people will come to this in crowd to engage themselves and know more about it.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

Great job for this team. For what is the point of storing big amount of currencies in an online wallet if it has low securities? Since it is a combination of fiat currency and cryptocurrency, it should have more securities and if possible to have a different layer of security in order to make sure that our money is safe. And this team really did put an effort, not only for the securities of the platform but also for their clients.
I agree with you that the team should put some more securities about their platform to avoid it from being easily hacked. We all know that this project involved different currencies therefore security must be their first priority.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sbyxxxhrs

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

I am interested  and waiting to grab some coins.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

Let's see if devs will add this in their roadmap, a lot of new projects now after the success of their ico made their own coins. I also hope saifu will have plan to do that. But now the ico needs to be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

You are not the first to write for the group in a telegram. It would be really convenient. Maybe in the near future, administrators will still listen to the opinions of users and make a group.

Having a telegram group gives an avenue for the potential investors to directly contact the team developers and admins. It's sad to hear that Saifu doesnt have one. Hopefully they can create one soon.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Good news it their team said that have just started developing the mobile app and the web app open beta will be released in 4-6 weeks. So we can try to using Saifu app after 1,5 months at least!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: