Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

That's pretty much what like every single exchange does? Any exchange like trex, finex, etc can store a large number of crypto. I dont understand what's so special
Saifu’s differences from competitors include its possession of a small payment institution license from the Czech National Bank and compliance with European standards. Saifu offers a very secure way of storing cryptocurrencies via its partnership with Thales Security - a leader in banking security.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

looks like another eidoo wallet

why should use eidoo wallet ?
whether it can not use ETH wallet only ?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success

Wish the dev would contribute for this.
The devs really contribute a lot towards the success of any project as a alone person or individual cannot make the project a sucess but needs a good and hard working team to make them do so.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

The devs really contribute a lot towards the success of any project as a alone person or individual cannot make the project a sucess but needs a good and hard working team to make them do so.

As it come with a unique feature of all in one wallet where we can hold the crypto currencies and currencies it might obviously be liked by every person but, can the wallet be accessible even offline ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

As it come with a unique feature of all in one wallet where we can hold the crypto currencies and currencies it might obviously be liked by every person but, can the wallet be accessible even offline ?
I think yes, but partially, in wallet will be presented information only on the data last online, all that you will produce through offline it will be in no way included in wallet.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

why should use eidoo wallet ?
whether it can not use ETH wallet only ?

for this one seems more advance and i think they will learn from eidoos and then develop a more stable and efficient wallet

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

I don't see any offline access of the wallet on the project's features . I also don't see how cryptocurrency funds could be shown offline , I mean the prices of coins you hold are constantly changing ,thus, the total of your money is unstable and need internet to update.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

I think yes, but partially, in wallet will be presented information only on the data last online, all that you will produce through offline it will be in no way included in wallet.
Hopefully it can still be accessed offline with the last data retained from the last log-in. But I think there must be a tiny message on the upper portion that reminds that user that the data presented in this app is from the last log-in so that the user will be aware that the values in there are not updated yet. Is this kind of feature not available in other online wallet's yet?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Hopefully it can still be accessed offline with the last data retained from the last log-in. But I think there must be a tiny message on the upper portion that reminds that user that the data presented in this app is from the last log-in so that the user will be aware that the values in there are not updated yet. Is this kind of feature not available in other online wallet's yet?
Such features will be obviously updated over the other online wallets but the point is with the Offline wallets and can we even make transactions with the offline wallets and how they could be updated at the back end when not connected to the Saifu main server over online?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

When Saifu public their roadmap, i still have a curious about their roadmap, i think i will follow this project if have clear roadmap.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

When Saifu public their roadmap, i still have a curious about their roadmap, i think i will follow this project if have clear roadmap.
Yes, they will surely have a very attractive roadmap as they have a interesting concept behind the project which may lead this project to the moon in future as the milestones are reached.
All of investor want it, as for me, i will join their bounty program for earning more Saifu token, i am lack of my ETH for invest new project now Wink

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Yes, they will surely have a very attractive roadmap as they have a interesting concept behind the project which may lead this project to the moon in future as the milestones are reached.
of course for me it's a bit strange that Saifu has not yet added a roadmap to its information. It seems to me that such information should be placed initially, so that all users can read it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

great, it seems that this project is so common  Well, as far as I know the having different crypto currencies should be safe ans sealed that only the users could.access.It seems their need some clarificationI  hope there would be some devs or staffs to clarify this concerns.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

It doesn't matter how much securities they added, as centralized platform can get hacked any time, important thing is What are the guarantees and I mean by that, if platform got hacked I need a guarantee that I will have my money back is the only way that can encourage us to give our private key to third party.

I wouldnt give my private key to this project. Something is very very smelly. I am just following and waiting for the launch to see in the first months what will gonna happen.

No one are saying this is not a legit project, we just talking about Security matter which you will face with any centralized platform and it's the reason why people don't leave their assets on exchanges and wallets that control our private keys. in this stage they are not asking you to deposit your assent on their platform, it's still in ICO phase to collect money to build the platform.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

Hello Admin,

can we have some updates about the Saifu ICO;  how its going on, how much token already sold out?  What if you do not reach the hard cap?  Do you think burning the rest of the tokens which not sold?
I think that the project is not yet stable  and the development team needs some time to release the updates and it's release notes.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

Are there any plans to make there own tokens? Own blockchain? I think it will be a good idea. And also for the benefits of those loyal users to have bonus and incentives if they are active.
It might be useful for those who are a coin lover but actually, they just buy it for profit, not use it. Definitely not agreed. The risk is the same as BNB on Binance.

yeah, but sometimes having an own token may give them huge profits because a lot of members might support it. But there will be a lot of possibility that can happen, it still depends on this project if they will create or not.

Yeah, which make sense to each and everyone of us here in crypto world. Having this project will help to those users on their different tokens. Hoping for the development on this project for the up coming success in the future.

Leaving our assets in a platform which had no security amended with at least a block chain system might really put an impact for us where our secured keys are handled by the code developers but more upgrades and automation are highly required in the platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:45:57 AM

I hope that the team gives more information regarding this project. It seems like interestesting but still it lacks something.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

So there is token to distributed or you can use in these exchanges? By the way, what are the latest news about collecting funds for ICO.?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

What's the point of using a wallet which you access offline? You wont be able to send or receive the funds (as in you can but you wont see them) if offline anyway
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

No way, you can't say easily that this project is a copycat from another project. Don't judge by its cover, learn the project moreover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: