Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Saifu has a really nice concept and idea for the people and also for the community. Everything nowadays is possible with the power of internet. This project has made morr people to engage to this. Also, there are lots of people that wanted to learn more and understand this project. And, that a great news of course. I wish this progress will continue.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success

Wish the dev would contribute for this.
The devs really contribute a lot towards the success of any project as a alone person or individual cannot make the project a sucess but needs a good and hard working team to make them do so.

As it come with a unique feature of all in one wallet where we can hold the crypto currencies and currencies it might obviously be liked by every person but, can the wallet be accessible even offline ?
I don't see any offline access of the wallet on the project's features . I also don't see how cryptocurrency funds could be shown offline , I mean the prices of coins you hold are constantly changing ,thus, the total of your money is unstable and need internet to update.

I agree to this, ICO really need internet to update, without it they cant process and update anything. It's really impossible to access the wallet without the internet. We are in virtual surface and we all need a connection. Every works here is need of an internet access.
You can view Wallet offline but you will need to be online if you want Send or receive am sure that will not use much data

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

The devs really contribute a lot towards the success of any project as a alone person or individual cannot make the project a sucess but needs a good and hard working team to make them do so.

As it come with a unique feature of all in one wallet where we can hold the crypto currencies and currencies it might obviously be liked by every person but, can the wallet be accessible even offline ?
I think yes, but partially, in wallet will be presented information only on the data last online, all that you will produce through offline it will be in no way included in wallet.
Hopefully it can still be accessed offline with the last data retained from the last log-in. But I think there must be a tiny message on the upper portion that reminds that user that the data presented in this app is from the last log-in so that the user will be aware that the values in there are not updated yet. Is this kind of feature not available in other online wallet's yet?
Such features will be obviously updated over the other online wallets but the point is with the Offline wallets and can we even make transactions with the offline wallets and how they could be updated at the back end when not connected to the Saifu main server over online?
Exactly, offline wallets is used, so that our coins will not be affected of the price fluctuation as what I understand. I think in common sense, if we need to withdraw or update our wallet, we need to have connections simple as that.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

This project looks tempting and attractive. Because it will make it easier for very many people in the crypto community if they use this platform. Especially if there are new features of the wallet

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

You are right, the project must have a good team members with backgrounds about blockchain and knowledgeable about the project they are building. I hope saifu have many competitive members.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

This project looks tempting and attractive. Because it will make it easier for very many people in the crypto community if they use this platform. Especially if there are new features of the wallet
Right, because imagine one account for all currencies it will be easy to make trade crypto to fiat. The only thing they need to do now is how they can attract the investors and what are their strategy to make this popular.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Saifu has a really nice concept and idea for the people and also for the community. Everything nowadays is possible with the power of internet. This project has made morr people to engage to this. Also, there are lots of people that wanted to learn more and understand this project. And, that a great news of course. I wish this progress will continue.

I am also hoping that the devs are very serious to continue developments of this project. Their plans and goals are interesting and I hope many people will support it.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

Agree with you, there are a lot of things we can do online, and for this project they really did well about the features. I am sure a lot of users will going to support it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Saifu is the first service that provides world classification of Cryptocourwining, banking-grade security
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I hope that the team gives more information regarding this project. It seems like interestesting but still it lacks something.
Do not judge strictly. This project is still young. And he did not have time to prove himself in the market. We must wait until the project opens.
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

I think yes, but partially, in wallet will be presented information only on the data last online, all that you will produce through offline it will be in no way included in wallet.
Hopefully it can still be accessed offline with the last data retained from the last log-in. But I think there must be a tiny message on the upper portion that reminds that user that the data presented in this app is from the last log-in so that the user will be aware that the values in there are not updated yet. Is this kind of feature not available in other online wallet's yet?
Such features will be obviously updated over the other online wallets but the point is with the Offline wallets and can we even make transactions with the offline wallets and how they could be updated at the back end when not connected to the Saifu main server over online?
Exactly, offline wallets is used, so that our coins will not be affected of the price fluctuation as what I understand. I think in common sense, if we need to withdraw or update our wallet, we need to have connections simple as that.
Tho, this make a question about how and what if we can't connect to network in case there a cyber attack toward Saifu's network? Or did I get Saifu wrong?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

I hope that the team gives more information regarding this project. It seems like interestesting but still it lacks something.
Do not judge strictly. This project is still young. And he did not have time to prove himself in the market. We must wait until the project opens.
I think they provided enough informations about the project , It's simple and not complicated to understand . This is a 29 pages white paper with all details you need to know about the platform : http://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu-WhitePaper.pdf
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

Tho, this make a question about how and what if we can't connect to network in case there a cyber attack toward Saifu's network? Or did I get Saifu wrong?
Its really hard to attack a platform that runs under a blockchain (if you study the intricate design of the blockchain, you will really find that it's hard to hack one).
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

looks like another eidoo wallet
No way, you can't say easily that this project is a copycat from another project. Don't judge by its cover, learn the project moreover.

Eidoo is a Multicurrency Wallet to store coins and tokens and allows users to manage their Private keys ( encrypted on the device ), on other hand, Siafu will serve as bridge between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies and it's totally centralized and works with national regulators. So we are talking on different platforms.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

I think they provided enough informations about the project , It's simple and not complicated to understand . This is a 29 pages white paper with all details you need to know about the platform : http://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu-WhitePaper.pdf
in all projects, developers provide white paper. But unfortunately most people just do not want to read it and waste their time. Therefore, I believe that video presentation is a good way to convey the idea of ​​the project to people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yes, Saifu also allow cryptocurrency bridge to fiat and is a big help. Also they have a blockchain that make your account more secured, its really hard to hack it with a great blockchain.

As block chain system is a challenging factor for hackers it is a tough task for them to hack the block chain as there will be gates and every 10-12 minutes the code keeps changed so they cannot hack its technology. So it is great Saifu is working with block chain technology which will keep the customers funds secured.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yes, Saifu also allow cryptocurrency bridge to fiat and is a big help. Also they have a blockchain that make your account more secured, its really hard to hack it with a great blockchain.

As block chain system is a challenging factor for hackers it is a tough task for them to hack the block chain as there will be gates and every 10-12 minutes the code keeps changed so they cannot hack its technology. So it is great Saifu is working with block chain technology which will keep the customers funds secured.
Saifu has been build by great experts of the blockchain and crypto which has made it very high potential and a project with great advantages over other wallets. And yes its best features include blockchain which is very secure technology as every one here knows.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

You think will be add fiat money? What vapours? Only usd and eur or are any little-known too? If this business is produced on rate profitable for exchange, then it is useful.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

in all projects, developers provide white paper. But unfortunately most people just do not want to read it and waste their time. Therefore, I believe that video presentation is a good way to convey the idea of ​​the project to people.
I think you might find the little information on the social platform but we have the Saifu white papers which gives you clear picture about the road map, future aspirations and the key deliverables.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

I think you might find the little information on the social platform but we have the Saifu white papers which gives you clear picture about the road map, future aspirations and the key deliverables.
It is better to view the Saifu whitepapers which gets you all the details you are trying to fetch and if you require any additional details also we request you to shoot your query and we will answer all your queries on priority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: