Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38103 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

This project looks tempting and attractive. Because it will make it easier for very many people in the crypto community if they use this platform. Especially if there are new features of the wallet
Yes I will completely agree with your statement in this project, I think that this publication and references are gather many people to join this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

This kind of platform will surely generate a lot of traffic if it will service all the currencies and cryptocurrencies. Do they already have a background in handling huge amount of transactions? A previous project that they can show maybe?
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

To be honest I haven't followed this thread from the beginning but the project seems to be very interesting. What I have noticed is certainly a team that is professional and see that it is not an amateurish idea. I am curious about this and I will use it myself if the ICO goes well.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

hello admin,

as u also read the recommandations in this thread, kindly inform the devs. if it is possible to make an introducing and explanation video about Saifu. I think we are going to get the point of view Saifu's easier and this can gain more investors.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

I really hope that this wallet will work soon. It is very convenient to store different tokens in one place.
I also hope so hopefully the wallet of this project is quick to work so that this will enable the city to safely store our assets.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

We all k kow that every businesses are considering how they can benefit from using cryptocurrencies – but many feel locked out of these new currencies, and even the common people. Just like me at first. But Saifu is the one that needs the world for this matter. I was just hoping that the great capabilities that Saifu have should be proved even more to the community.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

I hope that the team gives more information regarding this project. It seems like interestesting but still it lacks something.
Do not judge strictly. This project is still young. And he did not have time to prove himself in the market. We must wait until the project opens.
I think they provided enough informations about the project , It's simple and not complicated to understand . This is a 29 pages white paper with all details you need to know about the platform : http://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu-WhitePaper.pdf
in all projects, developers provide white paper. But unfortunately most people just do not want to read it and waste their time. Therefore, I believe that video presentation is a good way to convey the idea of ​​the project to people.
Yes, a video representation of the project will really help the project to grow as much people will find the concept of the project interesting and know much about the project more clearly. White papers sometime are hard to generalized for some supporting peoples but video will give a quick review of the project and its concept.

hello admin,

as u also read the recommandations in this thread, kindly inform the devs. if it is possible to make an introducing and explanation video about Saifu. I think we are going to get the point of view Saifu's easier and this can gain more investors.

We made a video presentation of Saifu. Here you are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugK8msx3iY4
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Since there are so many platforms that currently can store all your currencies & cryptocurrencies, what is the difference between them and this platform?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yes, Saifu also allow cryptocurrency bridge to fiat and is a big help. Also they have a blockchain that make your account more secured, its really hard to hack it with a great blockchain.

I think they need to test their site first for beta testing. To detect bugs and vulnerability of the website to improve and secure more the site.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I hope that the team gives more information regarding this project. It seems like interestesting but still it lacks something.
Do not judge strictly. This project is still young. And he did not have time to prove himself in the market. We must wait until the project opens.
I think they provided enough informations about the project , It's simple and not complicated to understand . This is a 29 pages white paper with all details you need to know about the platform : http://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu-WhitePaper.pdf
in all projects, developers provide white paper. But unfortunately most people just do not want to read it and waste their time. Therefore, I believe that video presentation is a good way to convey the idea of ​​the project to people.
Yes, a video representation of the project will really help the project to grow as much people will find the concept of the project interesting and know much about the project more clearly. White papers sometime are hard to generalized for some supporting peoples but video will give a quick review of the project and its concept.

hello admin,

thanks, appreciated. I did not know that u already had an explanation video on youtube and even on 22.January and my respect that you already have in less than 1 month over 300k viewers  Roll Eyes   
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

For good investments, clear and understandable information is needed. But I have not seen so many items ... where is the road map? How to invest in a project where the main points are not disclosed?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yes, Saifu also allow cryptocurrency bridge to fiat and is a big help. Also they have a blockchain that make your account more secured, its really hard to hack it with a great blockchain.

I think they need to test their site first for beta testing. To detect bugs and vulnerability of the website to improve and secure more the site.
I believe testing is already done and all the identified bugs are addressed and resolution is been take care on priority also all the sanity check is resulted pass with no bugs, you can give a try once clearing the cache.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

This project surely looks unimpeachable and easy to use. The idea to combine all currencies into one place is very convenient and well thought of, this will surely save up a lot of time for active traders and would be less hectic. Security is the number 1 agenda when it comes to digital currencies, saifu seems to manage this agenda quiet seemlessly. I would give my best wishes to this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

in all projects, developers provide white paper. But unfortunately most people just do not want to read it and waste their time. Therefore, I believe that video presentation is a good way to convey the idea of the project to people.

hello admin,

The video presentation is good and it explains the features of the application. The transaction might be fast and easy but how much would be the cost of every transaction?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success

Wish the dev would contribute for this.
The devs really contribute a lot towards the success of any project as a alone person or individual cannot make the project a sucess but needs a good and hard working team to make them do so.

As it come with a unique feature of all in one wallet where we can hold the crypto currencies and currencies it might obviously be liked by every person but, can the wallet be accessible even offline ?

What's the point of using a wallet which you access offline? You wont be able to send or receive the funds (as in you can but you wont see them) if offline anyway
I agree basically if your funds is stored offline they are just there for safe keeping thars it but you wont be able to take you money out for payment or the other eay around.
Offline wallet is I think used only when someone will try to avoid the fluctuation rate as what I understand. And yes, we need to be online in case we need to widthdraw or do other online transactions.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

in all projects, developers provide white paper. But unfortunately most people just do not want to read it and waste their time. Therefore, I believe that video presentation is a good way to convey the idea of the project to people.

hello admin,

The video presentation is good and it explains the features of the application. The transaction might be fast and easy but how much would be the cost of every transaction?

That is the questions that we need some answers to the dev in terms of transaction fees. Because basically if we need fast and easy transactions it is expected that its transactions will be in higher rate. Hopefully, if this platform want to have many users, they should be competitive in terms of transaction fee.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

I believe testing is already done and all the identified bugs are addressed and resolution is been take care on priority also all the sanity check is resulted pass with no bugs, you can give a try once clearing the cache.

It's good to know that beta testing is already done and some issues have been resolved. I am curious about saifu project and I would like to test the system now. I hope I can be an early tester.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

This project surely looks unimpeachable and easy to use. The idea to combine all currencies into one place is very convenient and well thought of, this will surely save up a lot of time for active traders and would be less hectic. Security is the number 1 agenda when it comes to digital currencies, saifu seems to manage this agenda quiet seemlessly. I would give my best wishes to this project.

I agree, saifu can really make a lot of changes in their systems compared to some projects with same features. This project really needs to have many supporters that will help to increase the popularity of saifu project.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

For good investments, clear and understandable information is needed. But I have not seen so many items ... where is the road map? How to invest in a project where the main points are not disclosed?

Welcome to the world of altcoin announcements, 99% of the coins dont have a roadmap, whitepapers or even a freakin goal. Inb4 alts stop having a team itself
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Welcome to the world of altcoin announcements, 99% of the coins dont have a roadmap, whitepapers or even a freakin goal. Inb4 alts stop having a team itself
And those 99% coins then go into major looses or they just run away with a exit scam. Any investor firstly prefers a good whitepaper to gain more and more knowledge about the project and also the roadmap helps a lot in deciding a better future with the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: