Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38105 times)
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

For good investments, clear and understandable information is needed. But I have not seen so many items ... where is the road map? How to invest in a project where the main points are not disclosed?

Welcome to the world of altcoin announcements, 99% of the coins dont have a roadmap, whitepapers or even a freakin goal. Inb4 alts stop having a team itself
And those 99% coins then go into major looses or they just run away with a exit scam. Any investor firstly prefers a good whitepaper to gain more and more knowledge about the project and also the roadmap helps a lot in deciding a better future with the project.
Yes, even i think that a good project should always have a good and knowledgable whitepaper with approximate roadmap. Actually a good roadmap will always help peoples to know the plans of the project and also it sometimes become much vital for investing into it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

For good investments, clear and understandable information is needed. But I have not seen so many items ... where is the road map? How to invest in a project where the main points are not disclosed?
then actually those kinds of project you dont invest at all because they can just pack and go plus your money is gone too in the process

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

Saifu has a really unique and a great perspective but to actually invest in the project we need some sort information which I don't feel Saifu is currently providing. At least as basic as a roadmap should be there.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

Saifu has a really unique and a great perspective but to actually invest in the project we need some sort information which I don't feel Saifu is currently providing. At least as basic as a roadmap should be there.
Well If you don't feel like the project is providing much details you could always ask here about any concerns that you have about it and devs will try and answer all of your questions , or follow the thread untill they provide what's fulfilling to you.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

To be honest I haven't followed this thread from the beginning but the project seems to be very interesting. What I have noticed is certainly a team that is professional and see that it is not an amateurish idea. I am curious about this and I will use it myself if the ICO goes well.

Good to hear you like this project. They have a good team by building up this project. Have more people make the team big and you can assure that you are secures here. Having a bridge between cryptocurrency is really a big help. Im happy that you like it.
Really necessary project. Long ago wanted to receive safe and quick wallet c multicurrencys. Due to such wallet we will be able to preserve its precious time and nerves and to produce a quick exchange between currencies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

To be honest I haven't followed this thread from the beginning but the project seems to be very interesting. What I have noticed is certainly a team that is professional and see that it is not an amateurish idea. I am curious about this and I will use it myself if the ICO goes well.

Good to hear you like this project. They have a good team by building up this project. Have more people make the team big and you can assure that you are secures here. Having a bridge between cryptocurrency is really a big help. Im happy that you like it.
Really necessary project. Long ago wanted to receive safe and quick wallet c multicurrencys. Due to such wallet we will be able to preserve its precious time and nerves and to produce a quick exchange between currencies.
As other online wallets becomes sluggish, this will pave the way for Saifu. People are now becoming irritable because of the slower transactions and transfer with the exchanges. Hopefully this platform is a lot faster than the existing ones.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Well If you don't feel like the project is providing much details you could always ask here about any concerns that you have about it and devs will try and answer all of your questions , or follow the thread untill they provide what's fulfilling to you.
There will be loads of supporting resources available always and you can drop all your queries in the Ann thread all your queries will be answered and even the managers keep monitoring as we prioritize as primary responsibility in maintaining communication and all the details might be kept ready but we need a proper review to validate all the check points of Saifu before publishing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yes, Saifu also allow cryptocurrency bridge to fiat and is a big help. Also they have a blockchain that make your account more secured, its really hard to hack it with a great blockchain.

I think they need to test their site first for beta testing. To detect bugs and vulnerability of the website to improve and secure more the site.

Testing will be available to the average user? Or they will choose who will be able to test the site?
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

Yes, Saifu also allow cryptocurrency bridge to fiat and is a big help. Also they have a blockchain that make your account more secured, its really hard to hack it with a great blockchain.

I think they need to test their site first for beta testing. To detect bugs and vulnerability of the website to improve and secure more the site.

Testing will be available to the average user? Or they will choose who will be able to test the site?
You can take part in the testing. Register here https: //online.saifu.ai
 Watch the video  now  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Publications
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fM6m1BK7Ls
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

You can take part in the testing. Register here https: //online.saifu.ai
 Watch the video  now  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Publications
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fM6m1BK7Ls
Testing is a good approach however does secret codes are available for the block chain system associated with Saifu along with the authentication prospect as they really secure our investments ?
gpersona

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Can you tell me what the hard cap is?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Saifu gives customer the simplicity one account for all their currencies & Cryptocurrencies
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

I agree with you but only partially as I think unlike you and your opinion on this issue , in my view there is all the required information and details provided by them.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Saifu gives customer the simplicity one account for all their currencies & Cryptocurrencies
Yes, makes all the complex token handling more easy due to this secure platform. This platform can make many difficultis that we face when storing multiple is the concept of the platform.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Yes, makes all the complex token handling more easy due to this secure platform. This platform can make many difficultis that we face when storing multiple is the concept of the platform.
I definitely like the idea of ​​the Saifu project. This platform will become the most popular and most convenient for working in the crypt world. Of course, this is provided that the team will adhere to its development plan.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

I agree with you but only partially as I think unlike you and your opinion on this issue , in my view there is all the required information and details provided by them.

There are some people that are contented to read some details about the project and there are some people that needs to read all the details about new project, so I think the devs needs to complete all the details about them and how the project will work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

As block chain system is a challenging factor for hackers it is a tough task for them to hack the block chain as there will be gates and every 10-12 minutes the code keeps changed so they cannot hack its technology. So it is great Saifu is working with block chain technology which will keep the customers funds secured.

Saifu is centralized platform and is going to control your private keys and them on its servers, it works exactly like centralized exchanges, it's not a peer to peer network. so why are you talking about this platform like is going to work like blockchain !!!
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

New update at Saifu is have they announce at twitter that we’ve prepared, reviewed and deployed our smart contract on GitHub. Greats!

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

There are some people that are contented to read some details about the project and there are some people that needs to read all the details about new project, so I think the devs needs to complete all the details about them and how the project will work.

You're right buddy, as we need a high standard of security since the hackers and scammers are so rampant on the cyberworld, which we can't control easily those people as they are expert on those doing bad things. Hopefully this project will continue to strived no matter what as I see a great potential in the future base on what I read on their features.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

You're right buddy, as we need a high standard of security since the hackers and scammers are so rampant on the cyberworld, which we can't control easily those people as they are expert on those doing bad things. Hopefully this project will continue to strived no matter what as I see a great potential in the future base on what I read on their features.

Yeap, hacker now is more intellegent and they can find out the bug more quickly than at the past. I see Saifu deploys Thales to protect cryptocurrency holdings from attacks. Althought this is the first time i heard about this company(Czech company). But i think Saifu have seriously about their secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: