Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

The project seems very interesting and attractive! I like the idea of your project! Where it is possible to look at the road map?
You can find their roadmap in their website or the official ann thread but perhaps they have not yet updated the road map. It truely helps a lot in trusting the project.

The roadmap needs to be upto date always (or atleast on a highly regular basis) otherwise I can't see much support if the people think the development is dead
Exactly, because this is I think the basis or guide along with their activity. There are sometimes a platform has changes so it means that they should also update their roadmap. Just in case there are major changes, investors can somehow will know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

The project seems very interesting and attractive! I like the idea of your project! Where it is possible to look at the road map?
You can find their roadmap in their website or the official ann thread but perhaps they have not yet updated the road map. It truely helps a lot in trusting the project.

The roadmap needs to be upto date always (or atleast on a highly regular basis) otherwise I can't see much support if the people think the development is dead
Yes exactly, a roadmap is really important for a project. It helps the investors to understand the vision of the project. Having a great idea but no audience would be a shame. A updated roadmap should be always available!
I agree with you dude, investors are judging every projects based on thier roadmap so it is realy a requirement for them to detail every thing on thier roadmap and update everyone about thier development to show trasparency and commitment to investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Saifu will accept major cryptocurrencies on thier token sale like btc, eth, ltc and bch. I also reconized the bitconnect coins (bcc)  are also accepted or this is a different coin?
I think as far as possible admin and developer they will be able to add new coins to one's list realisation, as well I think for certain payment it is possible get in wallet as well. Such is already much where it is practiced.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

I am actually looking for it from the beginning but it seems there is none. As someone who wants to buy the token for investment, I think knowing when will it be enlisted in an exchange is important.

Agree, the project is still new and it needs a lot of improvements, also in road map the dates for listing of saifu to some exchange sites are really important so that investors and supporters will know when it is available to trade and buy.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Yes, as they said, Saifu will provide us the roadmap at the next week, i still waiting for this announcement to know more their target at 2018 and 2019.

So they launched there ICO without any roadmap? How could be that be possible? Just in case I will watch the updates to see what will happen to the ICO.
for me it is very surprising, how can you develop a project without a road map? Accordingly, the team has no further plans for the development of the Saifu project after Ico? I hope that the team will still show us their road map.
My hope is to see a beta version of saifu released even if not all coins will be listed that's going to give people a first hand experience and more investments with increase in users

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Tell me please, the developers said when will the beta version of the purse? I really want to test the wallet, see how it will work.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.

I agree with you, nowadays security is something everyone pays attention to. It will definitely help to encourage new people to invest in it. I have one question, however, whether these protections and the version of their platform were tested in any way?

Yes, security is very important now. I hope saifu can really fulfill all their plans and goal with this project. They need to have enough funds to support it so hoping many investors will join.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

I am actually looking for it from the beginning but it seems there is none. As someone who wants to buy the token for investment, I think knowing when will it be enlisted in an exchange is important.

Agree, the project is still new and it needs a lot of improvements, also in road map the dates for listing of saifu to some exchange sites are really important so that investors and supporters will know when it is available to trade and buy.
So, we can expect some changes because the project is still new and surely their will be minor adjustments along the way. Saifu has a good concept and features which we can directly exchange crypto into fiat. But I doubt if this will be available globally.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
Yeah agreed, saifu is really making our job easy and convienient, the concept is really nice and the team is run my great people. Im sure that this project will go a long way, i hope for the best
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Yes, as they said, Saifu will provide us the roadmap at the next week, i still waiting for this announcement to know more their target at 2018 and 2019.

So they launched there ICO without any roadmap? How could be that be possible? Just in case I will watch the updates to see what will happen to the ICO.
for me it is very surprising, how can you develop a project without a road map? Accordingly, the team has no further plans for the development of the Saifu project after Ico? I hope that the team will still show us their road map.

You have a point, but saifu is still a new project and I think they are still the progress of improving the project and making more developments. Maybe we still need to wait more.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

Now that is scary. Investors will find it risky to invest into something who doesn't clearly show (through a roadmap) what will the company look like few years from now. It's for the best interest of Saifu to present something like a roadmap to convince more investors to join this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

You have a point, but saifu is still a new project and I think they are still the progress of improving the project and making more developments. Maybe we still need to wait more.
Saifu Launch is dealing with huge mechanisms it obviously require a broader team to follow up with All Currency accounts and Crypto currency account transactions and the code installation and a pre validation before automating it on live all the SOP's instructions require clear follow up.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Now that is scary. Investors will find it risky to invest into something who doesn't clearly show (through a roadmap) what will the company look like few years from now. It's for the best interest of Saifu to present something like a roadmap to convince more investors to join this project.
It is weird even to think about a house with no basement and pillars as same like Saifu now with no road map which deals with the Company foundation and key aspirations how could a investor drive into with no records, can we invest building strong trust in air  Huh only with the objectives we cannot stay focused to the automation.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:07:50 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:31:36 PM by negancoin

It is weird even to think about a house with no basement and pillars as same like Saifu now with no road map which deals with the Company foundation and key aspirations how could a investor drive into with no records, can we invest building strong trust in air  Huh only with the objectives we cannot stay focused to the automation.

Nice quote, but remember that roadmap that most projects put in the website is only on the paper, you can't be sure they are going to stick to the roadmap or not ! maybe taking time to upgrade roadmap to put dates that can stick with it is better than just put roadmap to attract investors. I see many projects has good roadmap, but when I read their whitepaper I find a sentence that say "we have to the right to change roadmap" in paragraph that most people would not read.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

It is weird even to think about a house with no basement and pillars as same like Saifu now with no road map which deals with the Company foundation and key aspirations how could a investor drive into with no records, can we invest building strong trust in air  Huh only with the objectives we cannot stay focused to the automation.

Nice quote, but remember that roadmap that most projects put in the website is only on the paper, you can't be sure they are going to stick to the roadmap or not ! maybe taking time to upgrade roadmap to put dates that can stick with it is better than just put roadmap to attract investors. I see many projects has good roadmap, but when I read their whitepaper I find a sentence that say "we have to write to change roadmap" in paragraph that most people would not read.
Yeah, even i did notice the sentence "we have to write to change roadmap" and most of the projects do have better road maps with no better content on white papers, we actually require to look on dev and team work flow which abide the potentiality.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: