Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

the project is large-scale.
for its implementation, a large and strong team is needed.
how many people do you have in the team?
on the site did not find the road map.
when will mobile applications be made?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

Yes, they still have lack of something like normal ICO project. IMO, i think they should solve this asap, even they make an announcement about will public their roadmap and white at "this week". This is information age, if you don't provide information about you, how we can trust and put our money for u?

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

Yes, they still have lack of something like normal ICO project. IMO, i think they should solve this asap, even they make an announcement about will public their roadmap and white at "this week". This is information age, if you don't provide information about you, how we can trust and put our money for u?
The answer is, you can. A lot of projects that not showing their team members identity and even some projects didn't have any whitepaper.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.

yeah, this is why you shouldnt store your Alts and Coins in online wallet. But there will be again too many newbies which are going to store their alts/coins in online wallets like this and this could be again a bad experience for all.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

It sure will do. Everything in every investors mind is to have a place where they can securely store their cryptocurrencies and if this can give the users what they need, that should make it even better for them to grow pretty fast. However, there is still a question that is not being answered yet regarding the roadmap, I hope this can be dealt with.
I astonish how Saifu team could handle many wallets and many account holders at one go  Huh there could be plenty of transactions every second and could we even expect a delay when transacting with Saiful all in one account?
Even binance get alot of issues and turn down from time to time for maintenance because of the many wallets they provide for an account and the countless transactions . So you could imagine how Saifu is going to function with all those wallets.
Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.
I was also, looking forward for this project. I can see that Saifu has a strong team willing to strive and strive and give us more interesting updates and developments and make us more motivated to continuously support this project. I will stay updated to Saifu and wanred to understant this project better.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

For now, these are problems to be answered to solve. How can be the investors guarantee their security of there money if the team is lacking?

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

Yes, i agree with you, buddy. The handle of multi wallet and many account is technology problem. And Saifu have a strong team and supporter (actually hey hiring) for running Saifu app. Btw, i think we can know it after they launch the application.

Great, so we can now access this project through their apps. Hopefully the team is capable enough whatever circumstances that may encounter.
Exactly , this project is very difficult to handle but Saifu has a strong team and a very active community. I guess the team might have the solutions to the problems. They now have a application through which we can now use the platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

For now, these are problems to be answered to solve. How can be the investors guarantee their security of there money if the team is lacking?
I fully support your opinion, the road map and white paper are the basic documents without which investors can not trust their investments to any project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

I will agree with your opinions on this project but this project is relatively new in this platform and will require time and support to accomplish its goals which I think are totally possible.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Yes, but Im sure not all wallets will be in maintenance mode. i believe that saifu can handle this and they can make this project successful. This platform will be really helpful with us when launch.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

I will agree with your opinions on this project but this project is relatively new in this platform and will require time and support to accomplish its goals which I think are totally possible.

Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.
Really to us very tough control of our aккayнтoв and resistance to breaking open is necessary. As on me the most ideal protection it is sms verification. For me it is much more convenient than QR 2fa.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dafew

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Hi,

I am intrigued by the claim. Handling all crypto currencies require:

1) A full node running each crypto
2) A message broker architecture where you have many-to-many relationships
3) Each crypto has different HD derivation path. Even Ethereum has many. Don't mentioned Bitcoin, so many disparate derivation paths

Just on the 3 questions above, I can see that it is daunting tasks for the dev. I can list many more.

What is the progress of this project?

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Yes, but Im sure not all wallets will be in maintenance mode. i believe that saifu can handle this and they can make this project successful. This platform will be really helpful with us when launch.
There are so many currencies especially this platform wanted to accept different kind of currencies and I wonder how they will manage that kinds of load. Just imagine that there are different kinds of fiat and crypto which I believe that crypto is increasing day by day.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Really? They are in need of more developer of this app? Well, this is really need to maintain good and smooth running of this project. I am excited now for the launching of saifu project.

ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Well, facing problems and a lot of unexpected happenings are normal and we cannot avoid that, it is how the dev will handle it and how they can fix whatever problems will occur.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Oh my god, have a good new that Saifu will live stream at youtube at their channel at 22.2.2018: http://goo.gl/KC1f1E.. Leave your question at their twitter or telegram Cheesy and we will have answer at here. Awesome!

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Yeah the team has launched its app, which is a great step. The team has great mindset and is working hard to make trading and handling of the currencies easily. Im sure this platform will be a huge success
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Yeah the team has launched its app, which is a great step. The team has great mindset and is working hard to make trading and handling of the currencies easily. Im sure this platform will be a huge success
Have they really started their app? It is indeed a good news then because now surely more and more peoples will get attracted towards this project and also they can find investing into this project much profitable.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

I probably will probably duplicate my question. The developers mentioned somewhere about the beta version of the purse? I would like to test it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Oh my god, have a good new that Saifu will live stream at youtube at their channel at 22.2.2018: http://goo.gl/KC1f1E.. Leave your question at their twitter or telegram Cheesy and we will have answer at here. Awesome!
it's true? then it's very cool! I like Youtube, and the project Saifu and I will definitely watch this release on February 22. We need to spread this news more so that more people will know about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: