Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
capricorn121

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Come on, guys! Everything cool. Saifu is developing. The counter is on the site. We see that the amount is growing. The founders answer questions, conferences are held. I had a problem verifying KYC, but the support team decided my problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

I wrote this list specifically for the project team and the thread members who gave me advice
The project  looks interesting, but there are moments and I doubt it
1. as soon as the project started, it was announced by the ICO it was written on the site.After that it was changed to the presale.
2.The sudden introduction KYC. At the start of the presale, no such conditions were required
Waiting for the status check can take up to 2 days. Cool I'm happy, especially when I wanted to buy tokens at a discount

3. Payments in usd. If I'm not mistaken the restart wire transfer we have been waiting during a month. I was tired  to listen  to the promises  the team
4.Promo-codes, great ideaand awful implementation. People write  a few days of support over and over to get their promo-code.

5. Again, the team's problems with the dates. They announced the extension of the ICO, but nowhere will they change the date. Even here the thread still displays the date of March 11 . BUT New date April 30 now!!

6. Separately, I want to say about social media. They simply don't exist. DON'T USE twitter and fb. It is important for me to receive information about the product. I don't use telegram every day and many things are a surprise .
Twitter Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder Alexander Legoshin. WHY CLOSE? After all, now is the time to promote and support the project. I believe Co-Founder is the product's reputation
7.The partnership with ICOBOX. Seriously? Now it's clear why everything is going so slowly and crookedly in your project

8.SUPPORT
I just want to cry. The lack of real photos of employees, What nonsense?
Nicholas with a photo of a bearded Asian or Lucas, who is rude in the chat. Some kind of incomprehensible Francis.Does she even know how to write correctly? And this is a girl in general?
Why not make corporate photos? In this case, real. Oh, and where did the practice come from bots and pick up at users? This can be seen immediately.

Omg, you're such a whiner, dude.

Don't be rude, man.
I'm interested in some answers for the questions from the list too.
What about social medias, team?  Really. A lot of investors use twitter. Also you don't use Reddit at all.

P.S. I got my promo-code as soon as I asked for it. Have you tried asking?

Lol. Are you have a personality disorder?

First I thought: "man, you like this project and there is a guy who are whining about some things in it" so I insulted him.
But after that I drank a beer and decided to change my mind. Actually darth have some clear thoughts in his message.
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

I wrote this list specifically for the project team and the thread members who gave me advice
1. as soon as the project started, it was announced by the ICO it was written on the site.After that it was changed to the presale.
2.The sudden introduction KYC. At the start of the presale, no such conditions were required
Waiting for the status check can take up to 2 days. Cool I'm happy, especially when I wanted to buy tokens at a discount

3. Payments in usd. If I'm not mistaken the restart wire transfer we have been waiting during a month. I was tired  to listen  to the promises  the team
4.Promo-codes, great ideaand awful implementation. People write  a few days of support over and over to get their promo-code.

5. Again, the team's problems with the dates. They announced the extension of the ICO, but nowhere will they change the date. Even here the thread still displays the date of March 11 . BUT New date April 30 now!!

6. Separately, I want to say about social media. They simply don't exist. DON'T USE twitter and fb. It is important for me to receive information about the product. I don't use telegram every day and many things are a surprise .
Twitter Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder Alexander Legoshin. WHY CLOSE? After all, now is the time to promote and support the project. I believe Co-Founder is the product's reputation
7.The partnership with ICOBOX. Seriously? Now it's clear why everything is going so slowly and crookedly in your project

8.SUPPORT
Nicholas with a photo of a bearded Asian or Lucas, who is rude in the chat. Some kind of incomprehensible Francis.Does she even know how to write correctly? And this is a girl in general?
Why not make corporate photos? In this case, real. Oh, and where did the practice come from bots and pick up at users? This can be seen immediately.

Don't be rude, man.
What about social medias, team?  Really. A lot of investors use twitter. Also you don't use Reddit at all.

First I thought: "man, you like this project and there is a guy who are whining about some things in it" so I insulted him.
But after that I drank a beer and decided to change my mind. Actually darth have some clear thoughts in his message.
So let's drink to the speed of thoughts and the project promotion. Greetings from Germany. How will the project work with us? How can I withdraw money? I missed an important event. What happened? What is AMA?
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

Project looks nice. Wish you luck, team!
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

8.SUPPORT

Don't be rude, man.

So let's drink to the speed of thoughts and the project promotion. Greetings from Germany. How will the project work with us? How can I withdraw money? I missed an important event. What happened? What is AMA?
You missed the best event. I'm kidding Grin There was an online conference  Saifu founders  . They answered many questions and told a lot of interesting information about the project. You can watch the recording on YouTube channel
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Is this like a multi wallet software where people can manage a variety of digital currencies?

GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

Is this like a multi wallet software where people can manage a variety of digital currencies?

It's like an online banking with fiat, crypto, IBAN and debit card that is attached to it Cool
darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

8.SUPPORT

Don't be rude, man.

I'm happy.  In general, beer is good for the brain affects and more walks in the fresh air. I hope here not only will laugh, but also listen to my message
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

Project looks nice. Wish you luck, team!
Yes, I agree with you. I think the team is always pleased to hear the words of gratitude. Saifu's best
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

8.SUPPORT

KYC is implemented according to the Token Sale Terms. This document was placed on Saifu ICO website several months ago. We are a licensed payment institution, so KYC is requred for us.  Moreover, KYC is necessary to accept USD payments. ICO was extended until April 30 to allow more people participate by buying tokens for USD.

Anyone who loses discount due to the delay on our part, can contact us for compensation. We always take into account date of the request when issuing a promo code and never lose any details.
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

KYC is implemented according to the Token Sale Terms. This document was placed on Saifu ICO website several months ago. We are a licensed payment institution, so KYC is requred for us.  Moreover, KYC is necessary to accept USD payments. ICO was extended until April 30 to allow more people participate by buying tokens for USD.

Anyone who loses discount due to the delay on our part, can contact us for compensation. We always take into account date of the request when issuing a promo code and never lose any details.

Just in time.
But you didn't answer about activities in social medias. Are you going to promote your channels?
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Guys, I'm new to all of this. How to get promocode for Saifu tokensale? Was founders talking about that in AMA?

You're able to get the promo code if you're going to buy big amount of tokens.
Just ask for the promo in our telegram chat.

Thanks for the answer. I'll do it!
dlipford370

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

I really like the idea, and where Saifu is heading.  It remind me of APR coin which is just starting out too, but has big plans.
More on that here if you'd like to check it out.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

It's like an online banking with fiat, crypto, IBAN and debit card that is attached to it Cool

That's a simple description of Saifu! I love it..
darth_darth

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

Yes, join  Saifu chat  Grin And ask about the promo of the silent Francis. Can someone answer and without errors. The terrible support team
shoa (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA

We collected questions for AMA in Telegram, Twitter and Facebook for several days. Then, during the AMA live session, the team answered questions from Youtube online chat. If you are interested in the project before February 22, you simply can not have questions that we didn't answer during the AMA. We are happy to answer all our community members' questions. But we can't possibly answer a question that wasn't asked. So don't hesitate, we're here to help.
darth_darth

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

Come on, guys! Everything cool. Saifu is developing. The counter is on the site. We see that the amount is growing. The founders answer questions, conferences are held. I had a problem verifying KYC, but the support team decided my problem.
Happy for you. And I'm probably a loser. I have some problems constantly
darth_darth

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA

We collected questions for AMA in Telegram, Twitter and Facebook for several days. Then, during the AMA live session, the team answered questions from Youtube online chat. If you are interested in the project before February 22, you simply can not have questions that we didn't answer during the AMA. We are happy to answer all our community members' questions. But we can't possibly answer a question that wasn't asked. So don't hesitate, we're here to help.

I wrote my doubts, what else can I say? I will repeat then When will we see promotion in the social media? Can I say the date  renewal the wire  transfers?" Soon" the answer is boring
How long are you still going to cooperate with coinpayments?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

Yes, join  Saifu chat  Grin And ask about the promo of the silent Francis. Can someone answer and without errors. The terrible support team

Unfortunately, Francis can not give out promo codes 24/7. Please write to the official Saifu community chat, and support manager who is online will contact you. Most likely, you wrote not in her work shedule.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 12:56:40 PM by shoa

Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA

I wrote my doubts, what else can I say? I will repeat then When will we see promotion in the social media? Can I say the date  renewal the wire  transfers?" Soon" the answer is boring
How long are you still going to cooperate with coinpayments?

Coinpayments is our partner that is working with cryptocurrency transactions. As for the payment in fiat money - we are already at the final stage of discussion with our Complience. We'll be able to work with USD wire transfers, but can't give you a proper date. It's a question of several days. So far this is all information, at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: