Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38101 times)
darth_darth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I like this project and how the team treats it. The most important indicator of work is investment. And in this respect, the project has a very good indicator, and we see that there are investors who are interested in it
Yes, I totally agree with you saifu provides world-class banking service to their investors. And also on the other hand in this platform, you can hold your currencies as well cryptocurrencies on the same platform. This service makes this project unique from others. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.
Not yet. I dont think it's worth talking about the world class now. Strangely praise the project, when we didnt even see the beta test

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

Yes, even the highest security system have the possibility to be hack by expert hackers. Anyway, this project just need to increase their security and always update their system so that users will always trust this project.
We need to talk more about the security of the project now. And tell the details. And also have a more competent team
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.
of course, nothing can be perfect. Always in any business there are pros and cons. Therefore, I believe we need to believe in this project and continue to support it.

Yeah, there will always be mistakes and some problems that will encounter as the developments of saifu project continues but i am sure that dev can easily fix what problems may occur in the near future.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Great, hopefully this project may lead to take care of all our crypto currencies which we trust on this ICO project. I'm hoping also to the team that they may continue to pursue this project which can be good for all as a users here in crypto currency community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

The ico is almost ending and is due in less than a week, so how did it go so far?

I am also curious about the latest updates of this project, how's the ico now and how much token they already sold. I also want to know if they are already near to hard cap?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Huh banks and governments CAN be compromised but that doesnt mean they WILL be compromised. I'd trust them over a random project like this tho
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

Great, hopefully this project may lead to take care of all our crypto currencies which we trust on this ICO project. I'm hoping also to the team that they may continue to pursue this project which can be good for all as a users here in crypto currency community.
This could benefit better but we need a strong protection to safeguard our funds and is there a wire transfer system implemented where we can do transfer our crypto currency or currency to any person anywhere ?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

Huh banks and governments CAN be compromised but that doesnt mean they WILL be compromised. I'd trust them over a random project like this tho
Is really hard to trust a single wallet for all your transaction true and single wallet can really be trouble so me I really want to see how saifu pull this one or maybe we will have a private key for both

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

Tight securities and better debugging and hacking test should be done before launching this project for it covers a very wide range for it is an all in one wallet.
Possibly would be the best decision on the part of developers to call a few persons to test beta-testers and to pay them of the award for searches бaгoв and in general as a whole, for testing. It would be able really to help with quick and unhampered launch of the platform.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

Is really hard to trust a single wallet for all your transaction true and single wallet can really be trouble so me I really want to see how saifu pull this one or maybe we will have a private key for both
True trusting a single wallet can be a huge risk as one mistake will make you suffer for everything you had. The team should really have a very tight security and have it tested before the launch many by professionals so that everyone could be satisfied and feel safe about the money in the wallet.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

True trusting a single wallet can be a huge risk as one mistake will make you suffer for everything you had. The team should really have a very tight security and have it tested before the launch many by professionals so that everyone could be satisfied and feel safe about the money in the wallet.

The concept is really enticing as it will be more convenient for a crypto holder but they have to prove that the developers have strong and experienced team when it comes to digital securities.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

The idea itself is interesting, I would like to believe that it will be launched, and not just collect money and disappear.

This is unlikely to happen since Saifu is a licensed payment institution, regulated and work with national regulators, they hold a licenses from the Czech National Bank (CNB), So in my opinion Saifu is not one of those project that collect money and disappear, however, I am not saying that Saifu worth investing, it's up to you to make your own research. I just commented on your point.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Greetings to all members of the community! We noticed that there are a lot of security questions and prepared information for you on these issues!

First of all, Saifu is the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from VASCO (https://www.vasco.com/products/application-security/digipass-for-apps.html).

Logical structure of storage of funds: from the client side - a single cabinet. From our side, storage as a bank - on different accounts.

If you want to receive replies in real time, please contact our support agents in the official Saifu Telegram channel. Also there is a official Saifu Russian Telegram channel.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

The idea itself is interesting, I would like to believe that it will be launched, and not just collect money and disappear.

This is unlikely to happen since Saifu is a licensed payment institution, regulated and work with national regulators, they hold a licenses from the Czech National Bank (CNB), So in my opinion Saifu is not one of those project that collect money and disappear, however, I am not saying that Saifu worth investing, it's up to you to make your own research. I just commented on your point.

Thanks for the kind words there mate. I agree if saifu is a scam to project. There will be no update and improvements from the team, just collecting money from investors, no support and no whatsoever. But they are active. So I think we can trust SAIFU.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

Greetings to all members of the community! We noticed that there are a lot of security questions and prepared information for you on these issues!

First of all, Saifu is the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from VASCO (https://www.vasco.com/products/application-security/digipass-for-apps.html).

Logical structure of storage of funds: from the client side - a single cabinet. From our side, storage as a bank - on different accounts.

If you want to receive replies in real time, please contact our support agents in the official Saifu Telegram channel. Also there is a official Saifu Russian Telegram channel.

Thanks for understanding, I believe your project is realy good but as an investor we need to make sure that we are putting our money to the right project. Because of your response to our inquiry surely you will gain more trust from other investors.

Wven the answer to all question is late, atleast we are now at ease that you guys answered all of the questions. The great about this is more investors will come, now that it is clear to everyone what the project is.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

Thanks for understanding, I believe your project is realy good but as an investor we need to make sure that we are putting our money to the right project. Because of your response to our inquiry surely you will gain more trust from other investors.

Wven the answer to all question is late, atleast we are now at ease that you guys answered all of the questions. The great about this is more investors will come, now that it is clear to everyone what the project is.
I guess that some of the people here is familiar with the saying, it is better later than never. The team is really kicking its best to make this project more productive and essential to the whole community of crypto currency. For the team, Saifu, I wish a best of luck to the whole team because this project is really an ease for the crypto users.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

Such a great explanation from the Saifu. Btw, I'm curious why did you using centralized system instead of decentralized system, please answer this.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

- Anti-Malware
- OS Hardening
- Incident Response Plan

Thanks for the information manager. I guess this will helped a lot and will be clear to the community regarding on how really secured SAIFU is. I hoped that what the manager did now will also have a good impact to the investors inorder to pursue to invest on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

I'm glad that I can take part in this project. I hope that the interface will appeal not only to me, but also to other users who will also continue to use this site. I like how developers treat their project
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

There are already trading sites that holds many cryptocurrencies  and what only made this project different is that they also accepts fiat currencies which they are aiming to accept all (which I think needs more analysis).

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: