Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
Aimee111

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

It seems your project is wonderful, Sad
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Saifu plan which it launched is really unique that can do help many crypto users to set all in one account and really saifu require to implement some advanced secure features like block chain.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Saifu plan which it launched is really unique that can do help many crypto users to set all in one account and really saifu require to implement some advanced secure features like block chain.
I do not agree with you. The idea is not unique, there are similar projects. The difference of this project is not uniqueness, but the quality of work that is carried out by the team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

Those questions that involve securities and personal accounts concerns should be included in their F.A.Q. sections so that members will be easily find answers to their questions.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

The team has excellent fees for more than $ 5 million. Unfortunately I did not find a smart contract on the site. Can someone give a link to githab?
Ive encountered alot of ICO that doesnt have smart contract in the begginning, Im sure they will iclude that on thier next community update.
Saifu project is still working about the smart contract. They woking very hard just to update us soon as they have time. But for now lets wait for their next update.
Yes I can also sense and see the hardwork of the Saifu team for this project. The team is really making a way to make a good communication with the people and community. They are giving a lot more efforts just to updates us in the way we will satisfied. The life in the crypto world is really in a crowded place of obstacles so I was hoping that the Saifu team will keep striving.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.

yes its very useful to use magic word blockchain these days to expand your ICO Sale globally and look for investors to make profits and after the launch make some experiments with the high tech website platform and shut down after sometimes and run away with the money.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

The team has excellent fees for more than $ 5 million. Unfortunately I did not find a smart contract on the site. Can someone give a link to githab?
Ive encountered alot of ICO that doesnt have smart contract in the begginning, Im sure they will iclude that on thier next community update.
Saifu project is still working about the smart contract. They woking very hard just to update us soon as they have time. But for now lets wait for their next update.

Actually, I view the spreadsheet on their bounty which make me curious. Is this project really works? Their bounty is not as crowd as I expected. I hope they will make this issue clear so that everyone will aware.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

I do not agree with you. The idea is not unique, there are similar projects. The difference of this project is not uniqueness, but the quality of work that is carried out by the team
Definitely true, there are so many projects that are now into something like this one. They need to find something that a person can say that it is really unique. Also, this still in development stage and everything can still be have something that the dev can show for the investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Aside from the quality of work, the activeness of the team will surely attract many investors and supporters to participate in this project. I really hope that they can all do this.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Yes, blochkchayn is now very popular, especially for projects that have problems with investors. It's a pity of course that 80% of these projects are scammers.
Exactly, blockchain has a lot of potential which has been showcased by the ICOs. The future is really bright for the crypto world and the investors. Definitely looking forward for upcoming projects.

Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.

Comfortable and easy also takes a big risks knowing that it has some problems with the security. Well, the dev already mentioned about how hard their security but still everything can be possible. Saifu has a very good kind of services and I am hoping they will continue to upgrade their security level so that it will be impossible to be hacked.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Aside from the quality of work, the activeness of the team will surely attract many investors and supporters to participate in this project. I really hope that they can all do this.
You're right. They should have someone that will actively communicate with the members of the community. Because if this doesn't happen, investors will not totally invest on this project because the team are lacked of cooperation. And we know how important it is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

You're right. They should have someone that will actively communicate with the members of the community. Because if this doesn't happen, investors will not totally invest on this project because the team are lacked of cooperation. And we know how important it is.

The activeness of devs and their team is proof that the project is legit and serious to develop it. I hope the team will be more active to assist and answers all concerns about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

Responsibility really do matters as part of job when dealing with any customers and we really require to answer the queries and bring better solutions for the bugs too.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

An example, if I have altcoin and bitcoin on this platform will the private keys of those assets be with me or stay on the platform?

We make our system for non-geek people, which want to use easy and simple technologies. Private keys are created by the Thales module and stored in it. Neither we, nor hackers can't take it out. And our users don't need that, because use our account is easier.

Now there is a beta testing of the project. But why does no one write reviews about testing? There is no news from the administrators and the development team. It's strange all this.

Beta testing hasen't started yet. We'll announce about in in social media.

The next project for all currencies, but tell me please the developer than he differs significantly from others? There is MVP?

Our product will be released in Summer. The open beta will be announced in 2-3 weeks.

But as I own the wallet, can I back up this correct private key? If so, this platform will be very interesting Smiley

OI
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
I think that the development team simply did not submit its application for determining the Ico rating. It is a pity, because this is a good indicator of the reliability of the project for investors.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

Yes I can also sense and see the hardwork of the Saifu team for this project. The team is really making a way to make a good communication with the people and community. They are giving a lot more efforts just to updates us in the way we will satisfied. The life in the crypto world is really in a crowded place of obstacles so I was hoping that the Saifu team will keep striving.
If the team will really strive to make this platform successful, surely there's no doubt that it can achieve its goals for the platform and the community. Working hard with different obstacles ahead is really challenging but will prove and show how the team will make vital decisions towards the betterment of Saifu.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

This shouldn't be taken lightly since they are planning to make a platform that will hold all the cryptocurrency of their user, will this be considered as a centralized account?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: