Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

here is still a financial reference book, similar to what I wrote above
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

customizable financial guide, you wanted to say) it also has a lot of properties!
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

it is necessary to read more about partners and to join their telegram-channel.
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

it is necessary to read more about partners and to join their telegram-channel.
  indeed, for too long we are discussing this project)) it is clear that it is worth trying in it
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

and we are early users? Or are all the early ones here?
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

I think that there is no point in this matter. You just need to participate, and then you will know everything.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Of course there is, ORCA is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission: the adoption of mass crypto currency by creating a customizable, community-oriented and consumer-oriented platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

Of course there is, ORCA is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission: the adoption of mass crypto currency by creating a customizable, community-oriented and consumer-oriented platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that all plans are aimed at entering the international market, ORCA is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:09:48 AM

I think that all plans are aimed at entering the international market, ORCA is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
There are competitors everywhere where there is demand, but the ORCA solves problems that others can not eliminate!
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:55:50 AM

Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I fully agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, it will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

There are competitors everywhere where there is demand, but the ORCA solves problems that others can not eliminate!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

What kind of problems are you talking about?
Lack of user-friendly interface for buying, exchanging and using various crypto-conversions and assets, synchronization of bank accounts and crypto purse. It is for this reason that the ORCA was created
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: