Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7129 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

Will this project have its own mobile application?
Well, naturally. because this is the idea of the service!
Have easy access for crypto projects so that it's easy and understandable for each user. In fact, such projects are very important at this stage of development of these technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

this is a project which is linked to the financial sector?

as I understand it then Yes
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

Have easy access for crypto projects so that it's easy and understandable for each user. In fact, such projects are very important at this stage of development of these technologies.
It's great!
But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

in my opinion this is one of the most successful projects which are now on the market
rlm42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

It's great!
But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
Why do you think so?
What can do harm to the fact that new interested people will be attracted to crypto projects?  Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

in my opinion this is one of the most successful projects which are now on the market
I agree with you I also like everything here and hope that the investment will be profitable
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

It's great!
Why do you think so?
What can do harm to the fact that new interested people will be attracted to crypto projects?  Huh
Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

I agree with you I also like everything here and hope that the investment will be profitable

in my opinion this is a very profitable project for investors because you can see most of the future development of the project
rlm42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

It's great!
Why do you think so?
Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
Attracting a new wave of investors is always good for the project.
In any case, after making the first steps in this platform, users will become more interested in this and will replenish their knowledge. In the end, this may be the impetus for the popularization of these technologies for the mass consumer!
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

in my opinion this is a very profitable project for investors because you can see most of the future development of the project

looks quite promising for a project which operates in the financial sector
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

It's great!
Why do you think so?
In any case, after making the first steps in this platform, users will become more interested in this and will replenish their knowledge. In the end, this may be the impetus for the popularization of these technologies for the mass consumer!
Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Although maybe I'm worried about this for nothing.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

I don't think the competition has a great chance against this project
rlm42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

It's great!
Why do you think so?
Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
It seems to me that you are worried in vain.
A large flow of investment has never brought bad results!
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

I'm sure my investment will bring me more profit
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

It's great!
Why do you think so?

Ok, i understood this things, need to do something
Neymar10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Maybe, but think about it. Take this more seriously, since this is a very responsible occupation
rlm42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

It's great!
Why do you think so?

Ok, i understood this things, need to do something
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Maybe, but think about it. Take this more seriously, since this is a very responsible occupation

I understand that a kind of business is here and there without strategy anywhere and in no way
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

Good evening) Tell me please about the access that I will have if I join your project?  Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Good evening) Tell me please about the access that I will have if I join your project?  Huh
Good evening) Thank you very much)
ORCA user will have access to:
•   Synchronization of bank accounts and crypto wallets;

•   Personalized financial analysis and recommendations by ORCA Smart AI;

•   Explore the App Center and add additional services to the customizable Dashboard;

•   User friendly interface to purchase, exchange and use various cryptocurrencies and assets;

•   Exclusive deals and reliable third party services;
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: