Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7127 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what is the purpose of this project? Are there certain limits or tasks that they set for themselves?
Of course there is, ORCA is quite a potential project with a clearly defined mission: foster mass cryptocurrency adoption by creating a customizable, community-backed and consumer-oriented platform of diverse crypto services.!
I wonder, And where is it planned to develop this platform? What will be chosen as the starting point?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances will develop. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

I really like the idea of the project, very relevant for today, the site is also beautifully made, it's very nice to use it! Someone knows what devices are supposed to work with this platform, I can not read the technical documentation!
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? I understand that now almost everyone is trying to make a mobile application, but nevertheless I believe that this is not always advisable.
I think that the platform will work on all possible devices, especially on phones, so that users always have access to their personal account! As we know, mobile devices occupy a significant part of our lives, and not everyone can constantly use desktop computers or laptops!
SeanL9941

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, you are launching a global platform, but the banking legislation can be different in various countries. How are you going to solve this problem?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand what is the purpose of this project? Are there certain limits or tasks that they set for themselves?
Of course there is, ORCA is quite a potential project with a clearly defined mission: foster mass cryptocurrency adoption by creating a customizable, community-backed and consumer-oriented platform of diverse crypto services.!
I wonder, And where is it planned to develop this platform? What will be chosen as the starting point?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, the ORCA is no exception! Transformation into a totally global market is extremely necessary, because people prefer to cooperate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances will develop. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

I really like the idea of the project, very relevant for today, the site is also beautifully made, it's very nice to use it! Someone knows what devices are supposed to work with this platform, I can not read the technical documentation!
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? I understand that now almost everyone is trying to make a mobile application, but nevertheless I believe that this is not always advisable.
I think that the platform will work on all possible devices, especially on phones, so that users always have access to their personal account! As we know, mobile devices occupy a significant part of our lives, and not everyone can constantly use desktop computers or laptops!
Do you think it will be convenient to use mobile phones for these purposes? I just can not imagine how it will look and how the basic functions will be presented, will it be convenient?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, the ORCA is no exception! Transformation into a totally global market is extremely necessary, because people prefer to cooperate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative. What problems do they solve in this area, with what do others have a problem?
hikky22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Do you think it will be convenient to use mobile phones for these purposes? I just can not imagine how it will look and how the basic functions will be presented, will it be convenient?
I'm sure of it, but you think not? In my opinion, today it is very important to have such applications on mobile devices, all the more so that all the basic functions are easily integrated into the mobile device! Moreover, as a mobile device you can use not only a mobile phone, but also a tablet
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative. What problems do they solve in this area, with what do others have a problem?
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I highlighted the following problems: Lack of a user-friendly interface for buying, exchanging and using various crypto-conversions and assets, bank account synchronization and crypto purse. It is for this reason that the ORCA was created
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

I wonder what benefits you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
You have access to your fiat and crypto accounts, all in one place:
Aggregate data and ORCA synchronization with your fiat account in any
European Bank (works in accordance with EU Directive PSD2);
You have the opportunity to integrate your cryptographic wallets and manage them through the OPCS Dashboard;
Also you can easily switch between fiat systems and crypto-currencies, browse and simultaneously control them all.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

I'm sure of it, but you think not? In my opinion, today it is very important to have such applications on mobile devices, all the more so that all the basic functions are easily integrated into the mobile device! Moreover, as a mobile device you can use not only a mobile phone, but also a tablet
I fully agree with you, it will become an indispensable thing, especially if you can immediately pay with the crypto currency if you do not have fiat money left! Fast exchange will be a big plus!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

You have the opportunity to integrate your cryptographic wallets and manage them through the OPCS Dashboard;
Also you can easily switch between fiat systems and crypto-currencies, browse and simultaneously control them all.
Yes, and besides, You have a configurable financial guide
You can receive financial proposals that are personalized for your specific needs (based on data aggregation and AI intelligence);
There is an Automation of your financial habits, adjustment of your preferences and planning of financial operations;
There is an opportunity to get the best exchange rates and commission fees available on the market (based on market analysis and arbitrage in the best exchanges);
hikky22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

You can receive financial proposals that are personalized for your specific needs (based on data aggregation and AI intelligence);
There is an Automation of your financial habits, adjustment of your preferences and planning of financial operations;
There is an opportunity to get the best exchange rates and commission fees available on the market (based on market analysis and arbitrage in the best exchanges);

Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that ORCA will become the market leader in this direction, which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Do you think a mobile device will be able to give sufficient protection against fraud? I think this should only be used on computers, and a mobile phone should only become an auxiliary tool in use!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that ORCA will become the market leader in this direction, which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you are seriously planning to participate in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price! Prospective projects very quickly collect the necessary investments, so you can simply not have time, and entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

The platform is aimed at attracting more people to the world of crypto-currency projects.
Do not you think that this can have a negative impact on many projects?
More users are certainly great, but they absolutely do not know what they are dealing with.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

The platform is aimed at attracting more people to the world of crypto-currency projects.
Do not you think that this can have a negative impact on many projects?
More users are certainly great, but they absolutely do not know what they are dealing with.
I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you explain this in more detail?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

Do you think a mobile device will be able to give sufficient protection against fraud? I think this should only be used on computers, and a mobile phone should only become an auxiliary tool in use!
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work, I think in any case we'll see the best solution that only the developers can give us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: