Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7129 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure

Thanks for the help. I also think that the project is strong and independent.
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Hey. Yesterday I found this project on the Internet and tried to understand it.
I did not succeed. Who will help me?
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

Hi, newbie.
This is a normal situation. The project is not as simple as it seems.
But you're lucky, I'll help you understand this. Cool
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Hi, newbie.
Hmm, okay. What can you tell me about the developers?
I believe that the future of the project depends on them.
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Hi, newbie.
Well, I do not know much about them, but that's enough.
The team consists of developers who represent different countries. They try to do so that there are no problems with the project.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure

It's very good that you have such educated and curious subscribers. Good luck in the development of the project. I'm sure you will be able to bring many new participants to the project!
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Hi, newbie.
The team consists of developers who represent different countries. They try to do so that there are no problems with the project.
Now I have a few questions. How do developers manage to find a common language if they are from different countries?
And what problems are you talking about?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Hi, newbie.
Now I have a few questions. How do developers manage to find a common language if they are from different countries?
They are real professionals and have been working in this field for a long time. That's why they have no difficulties.
I mean possible problems. This does not necessarily happen.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Hi, newbie.
They are real professionals and have been working in this field for a long time. That's why they have no difficulties.
I mean possible problems. This does not necessarily happen.
Good. I already started to worry, but you calmed me down.
So we can count on the fact that the project will be successful? What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: