Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

This project makes me happy. I have recently tired the ORCA demo and I am impressed. I hope they will leave this design, because I think is it the most appropriate for this kind of system.
Tell me more about it, please. I haven’t looked at this demo yet. Does it comply with all users’ requirements? Do you think it needs some changes or not?
I don’t think it needs to be changed. I am convinced that it is perfect, because interface is friendly and understandable. That’s why it would be popular for beginners on the cryptomarket. More experienced users could just enjoy it. They could work fast and easy.
It sounds very intriguing. I hope it will be successful for every user. I have another question. Will the system will be absolutely individual.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

This project makes me happy. I have recently tired the ORCA demo and I am impressed. I hope they will leave this design, because I think is it the most appropriate for this kind of system.
Tell me more about it, please. I haven’t looked at this demo yet. Does it comply with all users’ requirements? Do you think it needs some changes or not?
I don’t think it needs to be changed. I am convinced that it is perfect, because interface is friendly and understandable. That’s why it would be popular for beginners on the cryptomarket. More experienced users could just enjoy it. They could work fast and easy.
It sounds very intriguing. I hope it will be successful for every user. I have another question. Will the system will be absolutely individual.
Of course, it will be. Maybe you want to know about financial analysis. Financial analysis will be personal, so you could get exactly that information about the current situation on the market that you need.
Brushan

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

Of course, it will be. Maybe you want to know about financial analysis. Financial analysis will be personal, so you could get exactly that information about the current situation on the market that you need.
Ok. Thanks for this info. Will it be possible to trade my coin automatically? Sometimes it is very hard to make a right decision, so it will easier for me to count on the algorithm.
hobopete

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Ok. Thanks for this info. Will it be possible to trade my coin automatically? Sometimes it is very hard to make a right decision, so it will easier for me to count on the algorithm.
Well, there is such a feature. It will help you to invest your coins in right way. I think ORCA can offer everything for users with different needs and preference.
Brushan

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

Well, there is such a feature. It will help you to invest your coins in right way. I think ORCA can offer everything for users with different needs and preference.
Everything that I discover about orca makes me confident that this project will be successful. No matter what other market competitors would create, orca would already have it.
hobopete

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Everything that I discover about orca makes me confident that this project will be successful. No matter what other market competitors would create, orca would already have it.
It is true. I have that same view on this project and those advantages it offers. Day by day there will be more people who will appreciate the project and the community will grow stronger.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

This project reminds me something like App store on iphones. It seems to me very simple, but very useful for different users. It is good when developers really think about their people.
Theraty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

This project reminds me something like App store on iphones. It seems to me very simple, but very useful for different users. It is good when developers really think about their people.
I agree with your words. Besides, Orca has many partners that believe in this idea. It makes me think that it can become one of the best projects on the crypto market.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

I agree with your words. Besides, Orca has many partners that believe in this idea. It makes me think that it can become one of the best projects on the crypto market.
Yes, I saw the list. It is very impressive. There is no chance to leave this project without attention. It offers much than it would appear from the first sight. Blockchain technologies can be the reason of this popularity too.
Theraty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

Yes, I saw the list. It is very impressive. There is no chance to leave this project without attention. It offers much than it would appear from the first sight. Blockchain technologies can be the reason of this popularity too.
Do you mean the security and decentralization that is provided thanks to the blockchain technologies? Blockchain is the main condition for a qualitative project.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

Do you mean the security and decentralization that is provided thanks to the blockchain technologies? Blockchain is the main condition for a qualitative project.
Yes, I meant them. This is true. Everyone needs to be sure that their private information and assets will be safe and sound.
Theraty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Yes, I meant them. This is true. Everyone needs to be sure that their private information and assets will be safe and sound.
I think developers need a little more time to achieve their potential. Definitely they will create more interesting features for users.   
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

When will the project open a registration in the bounty program? I want to participate, but I can not yet. Please tell me, it's very important!
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

When will the project open a registration in the bounty program? I want to participate, but I can not yet. Please tell me, it's very important!

As far as I know, the program has already started and you can become its participant. What makes you think that it has not started yet? Where did you get this information from?
Seidr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

As far as I know, the program has already started and you can become its participant. What makes you think that it has not started yet? Where did you get this information from?

I read on the forum, and people said that soon the program should begin, there are a lot of willing, but the developers have not yet brought it to the final stage, so the program has not started yet.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

I read on the forum, and people said that soon the program should begin, there are a lot of willing, but the developers have not yet brought it to the final stage, so the program has not started yet.

When you read such news, then look at the date when the messages were written, yes, such messages were, but for a long time.
Seidr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

When you read such news, then look at the date when the messages were written, yes, such messages were, but for a long time.

You're right, I did not even think about it. Thank you very much, I will register and take part now. Thank you!
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

You're right, I did not even think about it. Thank you very much, I will register and take part now. Thank you!

not at all, please contact, Good luck in the promotion of the project, I'm sure that you will succeed and you will be able to help the project and earn!
Seidr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

How many participants are there now? Is the statistics that the project conducts in an open source so that anyone can look at it? I'm interested
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

How many participants are there now? Is the statistics that the project conducts in an open source so that anyone can look at it? I'm interested

I also searched for such information, asked people, but no one knows, and I myself did not find anything like it, so I think that no, such information in open sources can not be found
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: