Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

What about ORCA Market?
What exactly will this service be and what services do they plan to offer at this site?
I would like to know a little more about this.
If I understood correctly, then this is one platform service.
And this is also one of the examples of how the partnership with various other companies based on ORCA platfom will be implemented.
Affiliate service? What does it mean?
I have not seen any information about this on the site, I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. Huh
Well, it's not just some definite project, but a whole platform, which aims to unite all the possible services and opportunities associated with crypto-currencies.
This is in a sense similar to the App Store or Google Play, but slightly in a different direction.
I realized this looks like a very interesting solution.
so this ORCA Market is a partnership service or is it a basic platform function?
How can I become a partner of this platform?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

What about ORCA Market?
What exactly will this service be and what services do they plan to offer at this site?
What exactly will this market offer and in what form?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

What about ORCA Market?
If I understood correctly, then this is one platform service.
And this is also one of the examples of how the partnership with various other companies based on ORCA platfom will be implemented.
Affiliate service? What does it mean?
I have not seen any information about this on the site, I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. Huh
Well, it's not just some definite project, but a whole platform, which aims to unite all the possible services and opportunities associated with crypto-currencies.
This is in a sense similar to the App Store or Google Play, but slightly in a different direction.
I realized this looks like a very interesting solution.
so this ORCA Market is a partnership service or is it a basic platform function?
How can I become a partner of this platform?
This is the basic functionality of the platform, it corresponds to the basic idea of the whole company!
To become a partner, you must at least acquire tokens of this ICO
And then probably you need to contact the developers and offer them some good idea.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

What about ORCA Market?
What exactly will this market offer and in what form?
This is a special platform for offering various crypto services, or to hire someone to carry out work in the field of crypto currency.
In other words, this is a platform for freelancers who want to earn money, as well as a place for those who are looking for these freelancers.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

I read about the project and do not understand what role it will play in the crypto-currency world.
What exactly will it offer its users? Thread and its design is very attractive,like the way it looks
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

in telegrams to chat about a thousand participants which is a pretty good figure wondering whether would it be useful to join in this chat? Will this project have its own mobile application?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

I read about the project and do not understand what role it will play in the crypto-currency world.
What exactly will it offer its users? Thread and its design is very attractive,like the way it looks
The range of services and capabilities is a very broad platform, I think I will not be able to list all the features of this platform Grin. for the banking sector are very bright design of the site and thread
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

in telegrams to chat about a thousand participants which is a pretty good figure wondering whether would it be useful to join in this chat? Will this project have its own mobile application?
if you are interested in communicating with investors who also want to work with this project is definitely worth to join. Well, naturally. because this is the idea of the service!
lordmick

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

The range of services and capabilities is a very broad platform, I think I will not be able to list all the features of this platform Grin. for the banking sector are very bright design of the site and thread

But in any case, I'm a little confused in describing this project. Especially I do not speak English very well.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

if you are interested in communicating with investors who also want to work with this project is definitely worth to join. Well, naturally. because this is the idea of the service!
of course interested in addition, I'm interested to delve deeper into the essence of the project. It's great! But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
Seidr

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

But in any case, I'm a little confused in describing this project. Especially I do not speak English very well.

do not worry, maybe a bounty campaign will help with this and there will be a translation into the language you need Wink.But tell me, is this platform based on the support of Ethereum? Something I can not find this information
rlm42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

of course interested in addition, I'm interested to delve deeper into the essence of the project. It's great! But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
the chat will certainly help you and in addition you can appeal to investors for information. Why do you think so?
lordmick

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

do not worry, maybe a bounty campaign will help with this and there will be a translation into the language you need Wink.But tell me, is this platform based on the support of Ethereum? Something I can not find this information

Does this project have a bounty campaign? Yes?
How can you take part in this? Is there a link to the official thread? not really. But the purse fiat is adapted to the conditions of Ethereum. In principle, I'm not surprised, because once it is multicurrency, it clearly fits under any system.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

the chat will certainly help you and in addition you can appeal to investors for information. Why do you think so?
I think that developers interested in the opinion of investors. Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
Seidr

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

How can you take part in this? Is there a link to the official thread? not really. But the purse fiat is adapted to the conditions of Ethereum. In principle, I'm not surprised, because once it is multicurrency, it clearly fits under any system.
All the necessary information about this is in the announcement of this thread, you can check it.
As far as I understand they do not have a thread for bounty campaigns, they work with it differently. I have one question, but I'm not sure if someone will be able to answer it .. what if I have another purse whose system is not provided here?
rlm42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

I think that developers interested in the opinion of investors. Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
I'm sure they are learning the trade and chats to how to improve their work.Attracting a new wave of investors is always good for the project.
lordmick

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

All the necessary information about this is in the announcement of this thread, you can check it.
As far as I understand they do not have a thread for bounty campaigns, they work with it differently. I have one question, but I'm not sure if someone will be able to answer it .. what if I have another purse whose system is not provided here?
Yes? And how do they record all the members of the campaign bounty? do you mean the possibility of withdrawing funds on this platform?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

I'm sure they are learning the trade and chats to how to improve their work.Attracting a new wave of investors is always good for the project.
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform? Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Seidr

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

Yes? And how do they record all the members of the campaign bounty? do you mean the possibility of withdrawing funds on this platform?

I really do not nye how it's organized with them. and I do not think that it plays an important role.
Perhaps this takes into account all the participants through the site or in some other way, I do not know. exactly so, and through fiat, since it is multicurrency? I want now to know all the possibilities of it Smiley
rlm42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform? Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs? It seems to me that you are worried in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: