Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

You propose good decision for trades. How much does the merchant have to pay to place the ad through the HotNow app?
HotNow allows merchants to deliver unlimited generally-targeted promotions for free, thus lowering their marketing expenses and encouraging them to offer HotNow-exclusive bargains to users.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

I see that your ICO will have a great future and I am applying for bounty campaign. But one question does not give me rest. Why did you decide to launch your application in the market of Asia, rather than in developed countries?
Residents in Asia are much younger than in developed countries. They are more actively involved in the search for interactive offers and here sellers need to offer innovative marketing solutions to get to the buyer. HotNow allows effectively solve problems involving customers for small and medium-sized businesses, and also provide optimal promotional offers for consumers.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Small Cap Coins like HoToKeN with Big Value Propositions Chipping Away at Bitcoin’s Market Cap

https://medium.com/@hotokenico/small-cap-coins-like-hotoken-with-big-value-propositions-chipping-away-at-bitcoins-market-cap-c6ffd4982fa1
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Hi. I see that your ICO is economically justified. But it is worth to clarify whether the merchant should provide a unique advertising message or you offer to use your similar layouts for different trades to describe the offer for the buyer?

Our coupons have the same style, as you can see on the site https://www.hotoken.io/. But the coupon includes a photo card of the offer, which provides the merchant. It combines the individual style of the company and ensures the uniqueness of the coupon.

How will the cost of the advertising coupon be calculated?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

I am new to ICO theme, but would like to purchase your tokens if you answer one question. In white pages, you write that the application has gained popularity in Apple Store. Will HotNow work with Android phones?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

I am impressed by your ICO! If your project has already entered into implementation, can you name a few examples, how did the participation in the testing of your program affect the profitability of trading platforms?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

HotNow is very attractive project for our business. What should a trader do to start working with your application?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

HotNow is very attractive project for our business. What should a trader do to start working with your application?
Merchant should create the shop profile on the HotNow platform and then he can publish marketing programs or digital coupons at zero cost. These promotions are seen by users whose proximity and preferences make them a very receptive audience for these offers.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

I am new to ICO theme, but would like to purchase your tokens if you answer one question. In white pages, you write that the application has gained popularity in Apple Store. Will HotNow work with Android phones?
Hi, thanks for the constructive question. Yes, you can already find HotNow application on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecandy

bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

Merchant should create the shop profile on the HotNow platform and then he can publish marketing programs or digital coupons at zero cost. These promotions are seen by users whose proximity and preferences make them a very receptive audience for these offers.
Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in March, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchange?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Hi. I see that your ICO is economically justified. But it is worth to clarify whether the merchant should provide a unique advertising message or you offer to use your similar layouts for different trades to describe the offer for the buyer?

Our coupons have the same style, as you can see on the site https://www.hotoken.io/. But the coupon includes a photo card of the offer, which provides the merchant. It combines the individual style of the company and ensures the uniqueness of the coupon.

How will the cost of the advertising coupon be calculated?
The consumer translates HTKN to the merchant to to unblock a share. Seller determines the amount of HTKN necessary for unlock each shares. And also with each purchase, the user receives encouragements  in the form of HotPoint(s).
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in March, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchange?
After the ICO is completed and Stellar is up we will be listed in Stellar exchange and some other central exchanges that we are negotiating with shortly thereafter.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

Read your restrictions on participating in the program. I would like to know if I can get HoToKeN if I live in Thailand, although I am a citizen of United States?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

After the ICO is completed and Stellar is up we will be listed in Stellar exchange and some other central exchanges that we are negotiating with shortly thereafter.
I have a question for the developer, perhaps using a purse to store and use crypt? Or exchange in your wallet?
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

This ICO has a huge advantage. Since ecosystem of HotNow assumes the collection of geolocation and other user data, what user’s information will be publicly available?
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

What blockchain technology are you using for HotNow?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

This project sounds interesting and also really promising. Will user necessarily pay for the product or service in the HTKN?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

If your app will include game mechanics, how can a user get more tokens?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

What blockchain technology are you using for HotNow?
Thank you for question! We are not attached to a specific technology. Nevertheless, HotNow decided to use technology tokens ERC-20, because it is most designed to accommodate tokens and is already integrated with Hyperledger.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

If your app will include game mechanics, how can a user get more tokens?
Users  get new token HTKN if they will fulfill the terms of the merchant's action.

There are include invitations to new users, creating feedback and other messages that promote the trader and the application, winning in game tournaments. And as a reward to loyal customers are given HotPoints.
Network members can exchange HTKN  with each other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: